• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I was talking about core players, people who can actually take a fight at any moment and They're not scared to go out and fight without a leader and You're talking about randoms. Mitch had to take alot of randoms on last edition of askara because he was outnumbered and he couldn't even gather all of his core players because people are too damn old to play Tibia.

Imagine that some people are ambitious and They focus on real life instead of Tibia.
Anyway, there are also some people who live day by day, paying bills with benefits and making 350 lvls on every single edition, drifting around the room with wheelchair.
I wasn't talking directly about asakra, but generally about some previous kasteria servers, and even his "core" swedish players were hunting at the middle of the night, and for rest of the day they were just sitting at one spot in depo and waiting for mitch to come back at 21 and fight for 30 minutes xd The only exception was last kasteria's edition where mitch totally outnumbered the enemies.

I was talking about core players, people who can actually take a fight at any moment and They're not scared to go out and fight without a leader and You're talking about randoms. Mitch had to take alot of randoms on last edition of askara because he was outnumbered and he couldn't even gather all of his core players because people are too damn old to play Tibia.

Imagine that some people are ambitious and They focus on real life instead of Tibia.
Anyway, there are also some people who live day by day, paying bills with benefits and making 350 lvls on every single edition, drifting around the room with wheelchair.
Juluis In last askara yea it was kinda fucked but we tried our best to keep fighting by collecting randoms and keep fighting.
but once kasteria opened we called our people that we actually knows. And we made our old team. and we been active more than any team. Cause killian was fighting around afternoon when it was 3 ways fight. and at night mitch is here + killian too. and we won every single battle. we lose only 1 battle when Quietro team alliance with Reja and then we killed them after when they had 50 and when we was 30 haha.!!
and Still there was no serious teams still are playing.. Except us. Empty queitro Never been a main team or a serious team at all.

they kept talking about realera. I played realera for some. and main players of empty's team were playing. to and all of them were saying Oh we need iskall and once iskall lead them and lose from iskall they started to call him braindead and idiot. and before he was a "legend" for them.. am just telling u who are these kids are talking..
I also saw a comment from some guy Called Daiwd~ .. i think hes from empty or punio team idk. anyways. "Buddy Better than talking a lot a this.. well theres actually a server will be online 8th september. get ur team there and fight. then The ots is going to be easy rate easy to get lvl easy to get cash.. NO Excuses. Otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP.!

Last edited:
zabijamy u have brain problems post it 200000x more idiot
fucking randoms calling themself legends

Bud What u talking about. Last 6 kasteria editions u win only 1 vs quitejro bc u was 80 per gather. Dont be funny before this edition u lose all fights, stay in dp all day and cry about Mitch is 30mins per day. So if u think u can win, go fight vs quitejro on next realera otherwise, be quiet. Ty

Bud What u talking about. Last 6 kasteria editions u win only 1 vs quitejro bc u was 80 per gather. Dont be funny before this edition u lose all fights, stay in dp all day and cry about Mitch is 30mins per day. So if u think u can win, go fight vs quitejro on next realera otherwise, be quiet. Ty

talk is cheap. if u got a team and u think u can win. get ur team in askara. High rate ots. and everyone will have a good lvl/cash
show ur self better than talking.. if u can do smth. just get ur team in here. or do not talk.!
80 per gather man i swear ur so fucking funny XDD!

talk is cheap. if u got a team and u think u can win. get ur team in askara. High rate ots. and everyone will have a good lvl/cash
show ur self better than talking.. if u can do smth. just get ur team in here. or do not talk.!
80 per gather man i swear ur so fucking funny XDD!
well tbh i will never join kasteria/askara anymore because of gm attitude and community that is on this server, means that from 6 editions u are doing same things ;) he said before that he have full ready new city with full new content then that he have mount quest etc etc always lie and always adding just 1-2 things on next edition 3 days before start, for example tasks xDD ( he changed it like 2-3 hours before start, added new etc,changed gold etc) then said " we were working very hard"^^ for same amount of money some ppl would work really hard but not like him xD
good luck anyway ;)

Askara 200 accounts xdddd. Realera welcome
Doesnt matter how many accounts 3 days before start you have, last Askara we had 500 accounts launch day at morning and we beated 1200 players record.
well tbh i will never join kasteria/askara anymore because of gm attitude and community that is on this server, means that from 6 editions u are doing same things ;) he said before that he have full ready new city with full new content then that he have mount quest etc etc always lie and always adding just 1-2 things on next edition 3 days before start, for example tasks xDD ( he changed it like 2-3 hours before start, added new etc,changed gold etc) then said " we were working very hard"^^ for same amount of money some ppl would work really hard but not like him xD
good luck anyway ;)
Check realera edition changes and compare these to our editions :) anyway, its of course your choice what server you prefer to play and Im not forcing you to play on ours.

Doesnt matter how many accounts 3 days before start you have, last Askara we had 500 accounts launch day at morning and we beated 1200 players record.

Check realera edition changes and compare these to our editions :) anyway, its of course your choice what server you prefer to play and Im not forcing you to play on ours.

Don't argue with these types of people... you have far superior product, realera copy pasted whole kasteria anyway... these people are just tryting to destroy other players fun because theyr are missrable in their lives..

That's why i was not playing realera ;)[I'm playing on only 1 stable server that is alive for almost 5 months ;) ]
I wish good luck with project but i will not play on reheated pork chop, it's simply waste time for me xD

Xaviv this ots is ur life ? Why u all time cry about we prefer realera then kasteria ? We just decided stop play on ots where gm is unacitv and add tools like prey and casks in house. He copy resps from real tibia and put info on website "we working hard". Please just dont cry, u can create team with crejzi pyza and fight vs Mitch Baker.

That's why i was not playing realera ;)[I'm playing on only 1 stable server that is alive for almost 5 months ;) ]
I wish good luck with project but i will not play on reheated pork chop, it's simply waste time for me xD
How come something that was hosted once might be reheated pork? :p anyway good luck in whatever your doing :)

Xaviv this ots is ur life ? Why u all time cry about we prefer realera then kasteria ? We just decided stop play on ots where gm is unacitv and add tools like prey and casks in house. He copy resps from real tibia and put info on website "we working hard". Please just dont cry, u can create team with crejzi pyza and fight vs Mitch Baker.

Lmao, you are a sad troll... Lost last 2 editions and now has to talk shit about the owners because you are garbage in game... go wait for Realera and fight against Brazilians on 150 ping with Punios GM money...

Ok ignore u kid u stay all editions in pz and wait for mitch got stomp and back to depo. Now u can say what u want, noone care about u won only 1 edition vs us so ignore. Realera 150 ping? XD

Dejwid bro. Listen u keep talking about realera. I've played realera for some not much. and i been fighting with alek some too. But tbh. there was not any serious team there. I liked realera So much. the dmg. traveling from carpet. everything. ! but still there was not any serious teams still.
Askara is good chance for everyone now cause its gonna be easy like first kasteria's edition. High exp rate and loot rate too.! if u want to fight Just call ur team and go fight there otherwise do not waste ur time here and let everyone do what he wants.!! cause still we dont have any serious enemy To fight anywhere. !