• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Btw, just wondering, will you finally make no training monks edition so players can see actuall online ? Just one edition of any of your server, can we get this ?

AND SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER CUZ ITS NOT WORKING FOR LIKE 1 YEAR AND I REPORTED IT MANY TIMES.

@Niebieski Why online checker doesnt works as it should ? what i mean, we cant segregate players by level, which is obvious move from you, because nobody can see how many 8 -30 lvls are afk with auto reconnect on trainers. I reported it many times and i have 100% sure if you would want this to fix, you would, cuz its easy af. Just give one edition without trainers, maybe it gonna last longer cuz of it, because players are not stupid - they know that "1000 players online" is not because 1k players playing, but its cuz of shitty trainers. maybe thats demotivating them ? that they dont know who is actually playing the server ?

Stop be proud of "online records" when you are banned on otland cuz of spoofing + you have training monks with auto reconnect. JUST STOP. WHY YOU DOIN IT ? Why you cant try one edition without this shit and lets god damn see how many people play your server. You and ruth doing the same shit, having a "glory moment" about online numbers, but both of you have either full mc rune maker server or just full afk training monk server. PATHETIC.

this ot is dead.

Why do MODS even allow these no effort low iq troll posts... literally 0 criticism or positive feedback... hahah this ots is dead haha...and OT didnt even start yet, like cmon, be crrative at least... post like these should be auto deleted and users issued a warning or smth...

Hello there!
This is the first time I will play this server. Can you please advise if druid is viable for solo play? I mean do you exp with manafluids or runes? I see its 3x loot rate.
If its mana fluids is king, I rather play sorc.

Hello there!
This is the first time I will play this server. Can you please advise if druid is viable for solo play? I mean do you exp with manafluids or runes? I see its 3x loot rate.
If its mana fluids is king, I rather play sorc.

On last edition druids usually were tied to knights for duo hunt, or trio with ms... and for solo they exped with gfb... MS is far superior for solo hunt, but with this higher loot rate druid might be able to hunt solo more...

Probably regular Kasteria/Askara teams will play... Also he boosted th on this Askara so druids are useful againte