• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Last edited:
Full READY to play this beatyfull ots, it will be like football match A lot of actions and gools!! My name is Dawid Cristiano Lionel Nisztuk pw me in game if u want play match with me

Last edited:
I cannot open website from spain
Download fre vpn on mobile in 20 seconds and open it then.. Dude already explained 10x why spain ppl are not allowed.. Always same shit ppl writing

Is there fire axe quest or OF-quest? Might be hard for a knight in the beginning otherwise if you want to use axe :)

Get hyped!

Is there fire axe quest or OF-quest? Might be hard for a knight in the beginning otherwise if you want to use axe :)

Get hyped!
It is fire axe quest. And it is a youtube video of where to obtain it within one of these 34 pages. Happy searching

I can't see website store... i can't evaluate or get a preview to see if its playable in this matter, maybe you could add just for info..

Ra
I can't see website store... i can't evaluate or get a preview to see if its playable in this matter, maybe you could add just for info..

All previous editions had no EQ in shop only addon items, mounts, outfits and scrolls, by scrolls i mean djinns, henricus, pacc, i am quessing its the same thing now