• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
400 accounts before start, 500 online when ots start, 900 online after . Spuffs make Good job, u cant sort lvls in who is online, u cant count ppl on trainers.
Does it matter? 500 players is more than enough fighting for the same spawns.

Does it matter? 500 players is more than enough fighting for the same spawns.

Don't even bother answering, they are ruths bots last time we had steady climb.after start and Askara lasted 2 months while.these kids were llaying realseta which died after a month, they are just salty... There is more than enough ppl you couldnt even move yesterday

Don't even bother answering, they are ruths bots last time we had steady climb.after start and Askara lasted 2 months while.these kids were llaying realseta which died after a month, they are just salty... There is more than enough ppl you couldnt even move yesterday
Dude im not playing realesta too, but this is true, you cant even answer why on your servers for like 10 editions you cant sort people by levels. You have good server but totally no idea how to make it long term, not saying that my ideas are the best or correct, but cmon, auto reconnect on trainers and you dare to talk about numbers of online on your server ?

Dude im not playing realesta too, but this is true, you cant even answer why on your servers for like 10 editions you cant sort people by levels. You have good server but totally no idea how to make it long term, not saying that my ideas are the best or correct, but cmon, auto reconnect on trainers and you dare to talk about numbers of online on your server ?
Just to be clear Xaviv is not support member of our servers. Does it really matter if there is sorting or there is not? If you or anyone else want to proof something or whatever, feel free to use any of online sorters to sort level values, it's nothing to hide just Gesior.pl while developed a site for Kasteria/Askara haven't added these options.

I am just a fan tbg since they make by far most fun server... And i enjoy them and when i have free tkme i argue ln forums since it fuels me... But i never go on other threads and shit on other server you can check my history i dont hide anything...
That being said, you can copy the online list and add it to excel and sort if you are that interested

I am just a fan tbg since they make by far most fun server... And i enjoy them and when i have free tkme i argue ln forums since it fuels me... But i never go on other threads and shit on other server you can check my history i dont hide anything...
That being said, you can copy the online list and add it to excel and sort if you are that interested
Yes and i'm telling you that after you do IT you can see 70percent is low lvl chars on trainingmonks, i never doubt kasteria isbad server, its the best server, i doubt only online list and training Monks with autoreconnect. That's all i have to say.

500+ players 2 minutes after server save. No spoof, just tons people playing before going to work.

I dont get IT if you dont like a server just fk off no one cares no need too spend 2h a day crying on forum about "how bad IT is" the fact is that kasteria/askara are the best 8.0 ot 👍

500+ players 2 minutes after server save. No spoof, just tons people playing before going to work.
there is automatic recconect system on trainers and hold target thats why, people just can train and not to worry about xd

"we are not spoofing"
XDDDDDDDD

comes from the guy that has all his servers banned on otservlist
AND SAme guy hosting 8.6 a week ago with 115 players on trainers and 5 real players online XD [France] [8.6] Eloth | ELOTH TEAM | 5 AUGUST AT 18:00 CEST (https://otland.net/threads/france-8-6-eloth-eloth-team-5-august-at-18-00-cest.271931/page-9#post-2622500)
I confirm that xd I was playting at the beginning of 8.6 eloth, and according to the website there were hundreds of people on the start, but first person I met was on souleaters lol in cities 0 people, on low level spawns 0 people, but hundread of people online!!!!!
People who contiuned playing there can confirm it was empty as fuck, but the wesbiste was showing spoofed numbers

I confirm that xd I was playting at the beginning of 8.6 eloth, and according to the website there were hundreds of people on the start, but first person I met was on souleaters lol in cities 0 people, on low level spawns 0 people, but hundread of people online!!!!!
People who contiuned playing there can confirm it was empty as fuck, but the wesbiste was showing spoofed numbers
Lol really? you got luck i guess, i needed to put letter on my spawn and sometimes there was list of 6 players before me :/

any friends or teams playing? i dont know if its worth to play cuz i didnt play in long time but exping abit to see if some teams gonna war xd

/ bsp

any friends or teams playing? i dont know if its worth to play cuz i didnt play in long time but exping abit to see if some teams gonna war xd

there will be 2 teams as far as I know.
mitch and polish team.

Get used to it. Tibia 8.0 is mostly played by old tibia players because people who started after 8.0 cannot handle exhaust and by "old tibia players" I mean, most of the people are 24yo+.
Its kinda obvious that war players will make lvl 120 or smth, then just log in to fight and buy cc's via paypal because its faster and You don't have to waste time to exp/make money.

Lets face it, 24 years old+ (normal) people don't have time to play as much as They could few years ago. Most of 8.0 community is old enough to have a wife and kids so its hard for them to find time to grind in Tibia.

I'm not gonna name "leaders" or "players" that always play on @Niebieski servers and They are online 16 hours/day because we all know them and we know They're mostly nolifers, living with parents and asking for some change so They can buy snacks and play more tibia.

@Niebieski is actually trying to give us some server to fight but people gonna say sh!t like "he's doin' it for money". Ofc he is.
I would do the same if I was him. Thats why he's living alone and having a life, not like "czuje wannabe god mode" who's nolifing like crazy and saying "there is no point to play this server" after 10 days.

I really hoped for RL map but whatever. I will probably buy some 120 mage to fight.
GL tho.

+1 haha, ive said it countless times in Otland, people be hating on OT hosters because they wanna make money haha no shit? People out here thinking hosters only host for nostalgia and their pleasure. If people did not make so much money of ots then we would have no OTS and oldschool tibia would be dead long time ago

No spoof ppl just like sit in temple like old Times.
Gyazo.com/9d14157f7692502bc5280cfbb4e4b4b2

Last edited: