• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
No spoof ppl just like sit in temple like old Times.
Gyazo.com/9d14157f7692502bc5280cfbb4e4b4b2
Code:
Training time on trainers is limited to 12 hours if you are a FACC player

After this time players are being teleported out from trainers, and please remember you have auto-reconnect function built in client, so actually behind each of these players some person is standing.

I bet this guy is playing here, but he still crying because its hard to be zero
mean Dejwid Nisztuk

Im Wayr Senzu and play ragna, but we join realera 8.0 in 2 weeks

Have you actually played the server?
There are people running around everywhere, in all kinds of spawns.

Just login, go to Askara depot and stand there for 10 minutes ans you'll see over 150 different players go past there during that time atleast.
Do the same in each city and you will see that you are in fact wrong.

its even funny how after 2 days of server start cost of premium tune (50pkt) is around 100-140k XD

and boost teamuhunts 150 lvls in 2 days, great idea

its even funny how after 2 days of server start cost of premium tune (50pkt) is around 100-140k XD

and boost teamuhunts 150 lvls in 2 days, great idea

Do you contribute anything on this forum except for negativity? =)

Guys i see you fight all the time, if u so big bois just tell me what hoster of server can do in 2020? If in tibia only numbers playing? How to make server stay long term? Peoples just got bored i playing tibia since 2004 when i bought computer for 2.5k euro i knew i will play games like call of duty warzone or so, so yeah tibia is dead and its kinda sad, everysingle time i try playing different servers but make me boring after couple of days, maybe im just too old for tibia though.

If i can propose something (now without hate, and if u do it i will join for sure)

Try to make server that have spots that are hard but also gives alot xp/h

last 2 low rate editions didint work, how about you make last xp stage x3 and make new hardcore respawns where u doin sick xp/h so we can have alot of 400-500 lvls after 1 month ? I dont want you to make orshaabal ots, but just aclimatize the server for rly high lvls so people can try something different on 8.0. Ofcourse, high exp cant go with big profit, so make the loot not profitable, but with some nice rare items thats u cant sell to djiin/rashid (give it stats that people will want to wear)

idk, just saying, im bored of starting from 0 , exp hard for 2 weeks then its the same as always, but would definitelly try server where 300+ lvls wouldnt be big challenge and hunting spots would be hard. You can even try it on askara, by giving provide some new hunting grounds with sick xp/h (like twice more than u doin on normal spot) but with 0 profit and hard to hunt for lvls lower than 200-250

We would like to thank all players who have joined us here on Askara. This unique server had an amazing launch of over 1000 players and we have hugely enjoyed seeing the start of everyone’s journey in this project.

Since the very beginning we have managed to respond to 100’s of reports, suggestions and received incredible feedback from players. Your thoughts are extremely important to us as we navigate through the opening stages of the server. The team has worked around the clock to ensure our response time has been fast.

For all current and new players just joining don’t forget to spend some time on our website as you have extremely useful links such as our YouTube Channel, Map Preview, Wikipedia, quest tutorials and much more.

Today's we have enabled an Character Market (Player Trade - Askara (https://askara.net/player-trade)) option that was promised. We haven't added it at the begining as it was not neccessary and we didn't want to push so many new systems at the begining to be sure that server is going to work smooth as we expected.

With tommorow's server save there is going to be implemented new quest into the game which is Helmet of The Ancients - please get in mind that it will be abit different than on real map server, but don't worry, we are going to write tutorial on our Wikipedia so you know what to do.

We look forward to keeping you updated and welcome you to Askara!

Last edited:
No spoof ppl just like sit in temple like old Times.
Gyazo.com/9d14157f7692502bc5280cfbb4e4b4b2
You salty haha... Realera 1.5 teams playing woth punio bots, 5 teams here already and people actually having fun..

Ots is definetely recommended. After weekend We are starting warmode vs mitch. People who played with me msg me on gitejro fb group or pw here on OTland

Usefull remind:

We would like to remind you about Spectrum Ship that is randomly spawning each server save in which you have to complete few missions to the owner of the ship named Lazy-Eyed Sam, in return you will be able to hunt the bosses next 3 days (each 6 hours).

The Spectrum ship is always spawning on the Ankhora/Ramahos passage:

3qkVzFb.png

Additionaly, due that it's high rate server - we have doubled the points received for completing missions from Warzones.

5 teams play and have fun. is here any doctor bc xaviv have brain problems I think. Orsh ots 180lvls and A lot of Wars. XDDDDD
Gyazo.com/fdb254bb3464bc2b99a71f976fe519a1

already dead server at this point xDD
650 players in trainers? ingame activity is so fucking dead

It depenes the the specifik day. Please walk around the map and there are full of players. Det är atleast 3 bigger team: Apart from det we go a team with Norweigans amd swedes aswell .The incel negativity is tremendous. I've been om servers with 100 plaayerrs with the best wwaaaaaarss. those kind of wars you rememner for decaded. I was firsst troubled about the custome map but the persons in charge seem to take everything very seriously. 1000 players says it all. It is not a pay-to-win server amd we are on the nringe oc war. I like this semo-custom map alot than the regula old school-ones. I hight rekommend people to play here. There are no server domination either.

nest regardss, Alex

It depenes the the specifik day. Please walk around the map and there are full of players. Det är atleast 3 bigger team: Apart from det we go a team with Norweigans amd swedes aswell .The incel negativity is tremendous. I've been om servers with 100 plaayerrs with the best wwaaaaaarss. those kind of wars you rememner for decaded. I was firsst troubled about the custome map but the persons in charge seem to take everything very seriously. 1000 players says it all. It is not a pay-to-win server amd we are on the nringe oc war. I like this semo-custom map alot than the regula old school-ones. I hight rekommend people to play here. There are no server domination either.

nest regardss, Alex

lol? Nice fake account. Even @Niebeski knows it's dead, he already opening new server check eloth.net website ;)