[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | HIGH RATE | 12 MARCH AT 18:00 | 1800 PLAYERS ONLINE

Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

M4G1C4L

Reaction score
Kasti is fighting on FameMMA on 22 June, after he wants to take some break from internet, that's the reason :)
I understand, but from the last edition I got the experience that you are atleast 2 active staffmembers. I know the players would love if you manage to start the server without him being active 22 june until 9 july. But also it's important to get a good and smooth start to keep the players.

A big amount of OT players has no server to play atm. That's a big opportunity for other OT-hosters, although Kasteria is the best server I've played, there is still a risk that another server opens before 9 July and attracts players.

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
I understand, but from the last edition I got the experience that you are atleast 2 active staffmembers. I know the players would love if you manage to start the server without him being active 22 june until 9 july. But also it's important to get a good and smooth start to keep the players.

A big amount of OT players has no server to play atm. That's a big opportunity for other OT-hosters, although Kasteria is the best server I've played, there is still a risk that another server opens before 9 July and attracts players.
I'm sorry, but we are not going to start server earlier - 9 July is confirmed date. We are preparing a lot of new stuffs that should attract players :)

Whateverido

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but we are not going to start server earlier - 9 July is confirmed date. We are preparing a lot of new stuffs that should attract players :)
Can u atleast start countdown? to make peoples see next edition is starts and they can prepare theirselves

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
Can u atleast start countdown? to make peoples see next edition is starts and they can prepare theirselves
We will soon launch website with counting down:)
Agreed, also make continuous teasers and info here and on email to every player on the last edition. Good luck, I'll be there playing
Each our work is going to be described on website, soon we will also launch global forum so we can communicate each other here and share suggestions.
Can u tell us it's gonna be high-rate,medium rate or low rate atleast??
Its gonna be lower rates than previous edition, due to many new spawns & tasks previous rates were too high. But still we cannot name it as „low rate” :)

Typlo

Reaction score
@GOD Wille
did u read my long post ? what do u think about ideas ? at least the most improitant ; lower exp / decrease death loss / forum / ruthless seven rewards

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
@GOD Wille
did u read my long post ? what do u think about ideas ? at least the most improitant ; lower exp / decrease death loss / forum / ruthless seven rewards
I did it on my phone few days ago, but forgot to reply when I was at PC, sorry. I will reply to your post tommorow:)

OP
GOD Wille

GOD Wille

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
As fast as I will have free time I will reply to @Typlo post, Im currently injected in another project that I working for, so please just be patient.

Hypek Aka Bog

Reaction score
Proposition:add stack mana potions. When u have 140lvl and u want to exp u have to take loot bag for 30minutes exp its so fucking boring and annoying

Tokizh

Reaction score
Honestly, don't change anything. There's a reason the server was on for such a long time compared to other OT's.

I'll be there at launch!

neverbackdawn

Reaction score
Non stackable manas, is a good idea. New players can profit just by selling empty vials of high levels to the NPC's.

As the most clever yet very humble user, the best ways of fighting botters are:

First one: Anti-bot client + GM's banning botters. (This one didn't work on last edition AT ALL)

Second one: Give the same advantage the botters have to the manual players; (It works)

What were the botters doing (mainly), and how to fix it?

Problem: "Targeting", "auto-attack" bot >>>> Solution: Add a battle list where you can hide/show Npc's, other players...
Like Real Tibia/Nostalrius/Medivia have:

Problem: Auto SSA, might ring bot/macro >>>> Solution: The item breaks if equipped too fast + cooldown after it's triggered.

Problem: Auto-looting bot >>>> Solution: quickloot just like in real tibia.

Last edited: