• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
yes just ask gm he will give you levels and items..
its funny because u exactly know that that situation happened only because there was a crash (ddos) on the server, the funniest part in it is that u are gm of realesta and crying about corruption x D

its funny because u exactly know that that situation happened only because there was a crash (ddos) on the server, the funniest part in it is that u are gm of realesta and crying about corruption x D

Ehmm, just posting what I've been sent from friends that actually play Kasteria, now if you say Realesta is corrupt give me proof.

Server crashed due to ddos? That wasn't the case and everybody knows it. so plz use your brain before posting such things.
If it was a ddos why did my friend get IP banned when he shared them for the first time?

Because they are so scared of their reputation being destroyed that they silende all the power abuse.
Back in the days I made a post on this exact thread, where GM summoned 10 demons on me north of Thais. FOR KILLING HIS ALT CHAR SEVERAL TIMES! He got SOO mad that he summoned demons, then teleported me right in the middle of them.
I'm sure you can find the post, should be few pages back because this was maybe a year ago.
If you find it there is screens and a little video where I lure them all to Thais City :)

Oh ye, how can you explain that Alvo Pyrena was teleported to a place with Apocalypse while trying to prevent his enemies from doing POI Quest? Was this because the server were ddosed?

Last edited:
Ehmm, just posting what I've been sent from friends that actually play Kasteria, now if you say Realesta is corrupt give me proof.

Server crashed due to ddos? That wasn't the case and everybody knows it. so plz use your brain before posting such things.
If it was a ddos why did my friend get IP banned when he shared them for the first time?

Because they are so scared of their reputation being destroyed that they silende all the power abuse.
Back in the days I made a post on this exact thread, where GM summoned 10 demons on me north of Thais. FOR KILLING HIS ALT CHAR SEVERAL TIMES! He got SOO mad that he summoned demons, then teleported me right in the middle of them.
I'm sure you can find the post, should be few pages back because this was maybe a year ago.
If you find it there is screens and a little video where I lure them all to Thais City :)

Oh ye, how can you explain that Alvo Pyrena was teleported to a place with Apocalypse while trying to prevent his enemies from doing POI Quest? Was this because the server were ddosed?
I'm just asking you to get out from my thread if you don't know a sh*t about what was the case of returning cash/levels to the players from your gyazo. We never give anyone cash/levels without a reason, all these gyazos going around are being recorded after server lags due to an ddos attack, and we were compensating lost things. If your friend received a ban for sharing these with some bad sentences about our server it's 100% reasonable ban as we will not tolerate false informations about the server.

About Alvo Pyrena? Yes it was mistake that has been made by one of our GMs which received first and last warning from us. Didn't you made any mistake during your whole life? Don't know why are you involving these things if they didn't even concern you.

About Alvo Pyrena? Yes it was mistake that has been made by one of our GMs which received first and last warning from us. Didn't you made any mistake during your whole life? Don't know why are you involving these things if they didn't even concern you.

Its not first and not last warning :) We will see in future.

I'm just asking you to get out from my thread if you don't know a sh*t about what was the case of returning cash/levels to the players from your gyazo. We never give anyone cash/levels without a reason, all these gyazos going around are being recorded after server lags due to an ddos attack, and we were compensating lost things. If your friend received a ban for sharing these with some bad sentences about our server it's 100% reasonable ban as we will not tolerate false informations about the server.

First of all its happend twice, if you remember me, GOD Slugar teleported me to a place with 10 demons, tried to ran away, he teleported me back all the time until I died, just for killing his "noob"char while he was hunting Cyclops.

Same thing with Alvo Pyrena, First and last warning? I suppose it was GM Dymek, and he is still GM so it apparently wasnt last warning.
I am trying to make a point that the server is full of abuse, I've seen while GOD Kasti were casting when people killed Ferumbras, that is kind of spoiling information for the enemy team. The enemy team were watching Kasti's cast all the way thru, so they could see exactly where the enemys were.

Stop talkin BS Wille. Why would any GOD Have full end game EQ to begin with and a backpack full of items such as assassin stars and lots of CC's if it wasnt to give anyone? If the server were even a bit serious, If I were you I would consider changing your staff, because it's not the first time this OT has been accused of abusing. And everybody knows it's true. The server crashed? (It did not crash). But if so, you need to compensate everyone, not by giving them items, cash or levels. But to make double loot and double exp weekends, as you've done lately. If you want I can share more gyazos but I'll wait until your server has reached 20 players online, then when you open a new corrupted OT ill share them and your failed OTs will go down the drain, switch name from Kasteria to Corrupteria.

Oh one more thing, why do you think your OTs last a maximum of 30 days? Read above and you have the answer.

UPDATE:

If your too lazy to find the old gyazos I sent ill give them for you here

Attachments

Last edited:
First of all its happend twice, if you remember me, GOD Slugar teleported me to a place with 10 demons, tried to ran away, he teleported me back all the time until I died, just for killing his "noob"char while he was hunting Cyclops.

Same thing with Alvo Pyrena, First and last warning? I suppose it was GM Dymek, and he is still GM so it apparently wasnt last warning.
I am trying to make a point that the server is full of abuse, I've seen while GOD Kasti were casting when people killed Ferumbras, that is kind of spoiling information for the enemy team. The enemy team were watching Kasti's cast all the way thru, so they could see exactly where the enemys were.

Stop talkin BS Wille. Why would any GOD Have full end game EQ to begin with and a backpack full of items such as assassin stars and lots of CC's if it wasnt to give anyone? If the server were even a bit serious, If I were you I would consider changing your staff, because it's not the first time this OT has been accused of abusing. And everybody knows it's true. The server crashed? (It did not crash). But if so, you need to compensate everyone, not by giving them items, cash or levels. But to make double loot and double exp weekends, as you've done lately. If you want I can share more gyazos but I'll wait until your server has reached 20 players online, then when you open a new corrupted OT ill share them and your failed OTs will go down the drain, switch name from Kasteria to Corrupteria.

Oh one more thing, why do you think your OTs last a maximum of 30 days? Read above and you have the answer.

UPDATE:

If your too lazy to find the old gyazos I sent ill give them for you here
Why didn't u mention that these gyazos are from time where server was totaly empty (there was up to 5 players daily)?

If you were watching his stream you obvioulsy have seen it that I've teleported him out from any team so he was not showing anyone position (he was there only for few seconds while they were actually fighting so they knew position of eachother).

What's wrong if a GOD is wearing end game equipment? Did you see any of that item on his own character?

I can confirm on that Gesior shouldn't give back anything to individuals, but more like a general compensate for all - thats what I did and warned Gesior about it. But it was nothing about corruption, Gesior just wanted to help these players who died during an attack we were getting. So comparing it to being a corrupt is out of place in that case - and you know that.

Why current Kasteria last 30 days? Just because there are lack of teams, which resulted in random pking on rpg players. As you cannot say that we are not active as you (players) were getting support every day, almost all time.

I'm sorry, but as you are GM of one of servers you should already know that sometimes players just want to kill the server without a reason - by calling someone corrupt even while everything was clear and as far as I know there were also many of posts about Realesta corruption. Sometimes you can give 100% of yourself and players anyway will try to make you/your server looks bad in other eyes.

Why didn't u mention that these gyazos are from time where server was totaly empty (there was up to 5 players daily)?

If you were watching his stream you obvioulsy have seen it that I've teleported him out from any team so he was not showing anyone position (he was there only for few seconds while they were actually fighting so they knew position of eachother).

What's wrong if a GOD is wearing end game equipment? Did you see any of that item on his own character?

I can confirm on that Gesior shouldn't give back anything to individuals, but more like a general compensate for all - thats what I did and warned Gesior about it. But it was nothing about corruption, Gesior just wanted to help these players who died during an attack we were getting. So comparing it to being a corrupt is out of place in that case - and you know that.

Why current Kasteria last 30 days? Just because there are lack of teams, which resulted in random pking on rpg players. As you cannot say that we are not active as you (players) were getting support every day, almost all time.

I'm sorry, but as you are GM of one of servers you should already know that sometimes players just want to kill the server without a reason - by calling someone corrupt even while everything was clear and as far as I know there were also many of posts about Realesta corruption. Sometimes you can give 100% of yourself and players anyway will try to make you/your server looks bad in other eyes.
As far as I know people are quitting because some Gods/GMs give items to one team, but not to the other. But I don't know. I dont play Kasteria, but I have alot of friends that do like guild "We young now" "we old now" etc. Now called "Rush With Waves".

I don't blame you for this, I blame your staff for compensating the wrong way, as you might know. Your community might take it the wrong way by seeing those Gyazos. What do you think comes into their mind at first when they see those gyazos? Id assume corruption...

The situation was handled very badly by your staff. Since many other people died in similar circumstances and never got any compensation.
I have said everything I have to say, I will leave your thread alone from now on, but don't cry when Kasteria die like Kasti did few editions ago. Because it will happen, very, very soon.

Edit: Compensating individual players instead of the entire community is kind of corruption, since it makes it unfair for other people.
Some people get their stuff back for free, some people have to grind their ass off to get what they lost.

Yours,
Deezox

Last edited:
As far as I know people are quitting because some Gods/GMs give items to one team, but not to the other. But I don't know. I dont play Kasteria, but I have alot of friends that do like guild "We young now" "we old now" etc. Now called "Rush With Waves".
We've left because noone was fighting against us(We had every resp talent etc {dominando}). We old now (mitch) was online max 1h per day that's why we decided to quit.

As far as i know realesta died because had many Bugs and that ruth or someone else was giving money to swe ppl to keep playing (many CC on LOWrate ) and you was not banning your friends which were using runemaker bots. Dont say that kasteria is corupted when u using same or even worse tactic on Ur server.

@misiaczek11
I don't mind if you quit kasteria, the gyazos I sent few posts above tells the story.
Talkin about Realesta being corrupt you are wrong sir, the swedes were complaining that they had no cash and quit because it was too low drop rate apparently. And the swedish enemy team had dominando because they are smart and took control over the server early while the swedes are leveling. (Swedes also know what real life is).

Last edited by a moderator:
We've left because noone was fighting against us(We had every resp talent etc {dominando}). We old now (mitch) was online max 1h per day that's why we decided to quit.

As far as i know realesta died because had many Bugs and that ruth or someone else was giving money to swe ppl to keep playing (many CC on LOWrate ) and you was not banning your friends which were using runemaker bots. Dont say that kasteria is corupted when u using same or even worse tactic on Ur server.

This is the reason kasteria died. Not many good people started and both team hade fairly inactive commanders. No fight, no play. In kasteria people expect to get 3-5fights a day if not they will get bored and cry deadot. I wish the server was lowrate and could attract teams with active leaders and good players, then it could reach the potential of being longterm.

This is the reason kasteria died. Not many good people started and both team hade fairly inactive commanders. No fight, no play. In kasteria people expect to get 3-5fights a day if not they will get bored and cry deadot. I wish the server was lowrate and could attract teams with active leaders and good players, then it could reach the potential of being longterm.
We have active commander atm even !! :) You should just find someone other than mitch ;P Nothing personal to him but he's inactive in game and he cannot be commander, he might be a helper ;D

@misiaczek11
Talkin about Realesta being corrupt you are wrong sir, the swedes were complaining that they had no cash and quit because it was too low drop rate apparently. And the swedish enemy team had dominando because they are smart and took control over the server early while the swedes are leveling. (Swedes also know what real life is).
That's why you and ruth decided to give them cash ? Becouse they were complaining ? Is it not corrupt ?
Btw, they had dominando ? xDDD tell me any realesta that swe ppl won against us, opikk/mietek coalition ^^

We have active commander atm even !! :) You should just find someone other than mitch ;P Nothing personal to him but he's inactive in game and he cannot be commander, he might be a helper ;D .

Who lead you team besides empty? And does he still play with you? Yeah I mean mitch couldnt be active and tried several times reaching out to iskall/willie/flommes etc but no1 started. Next edition myb iskall plays and makes a team

Last edited:
no1 besides empty but everytime i was online in most cases he was too so we could make action 8am-12pm

maybe im wrong but you blocked connections for brasil players on this edition? not like last year or two (so dink, smurf b{team}, etc would join) ? this should be fixed on next edition (low rate 2x from begining, and change loot to lower from outcasts,venoms etc) in my opinion is no needed to wait like year for next edition you can do in in march with all problems fixed, also this server need to active community no one is respoding for reports etc

Status
Not open for further replies.