• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Im just here reading and laughing what you say and how much you are not aware :) just a normal day at Kasteria
View attachment 54016

XDDDD.png

Hahaha Gielbi look at realera thread how GM give free level to people! And here you are, PG like a nolifer everyday since server start and people get to ur level without have to waste a minute. GJ go blow Ruth corrupted server now

@Niebieski remove cc reward from early game task or lower their amount. It always break economy after first 10 hours points are worth 50k+ when it suppose to stay at low price early. All it gives is overpowered cc boost for early game which is boosting teamhunts and destroying economy on server. please give it a 5 minutes thinking. teamhunt that is doin tortoises task etc have 100k+ for mana bag teamhunt at lvls 30~~. UNBALANCED.

@Niebieski remove cc reward from early game task or lower their amount. It always break economy after first 10 hours points are worth 50k+ when it suppose to stay at low price early. All it gives is overpowered cc boost for early game which is boosting teamhunts and destroying economy on server. please give it a 5 minutes thinking. teamhunt that is doin tortoises task etc have 100k+ for mana bag teamhunt at lvls 30~~. UNBALANCED.
I agree, tasks need to be nerfed compared to previous editions, for 40-50%... for example 100 DLS was 70K it needs to be tops 30-40k since it easy as hell to do for 2 50 paladins... same foes for 200 frost that were 100k... we done them on like 40 levels in 45 min... 200 frosts should be like 40-50k

We need this edition to be harder...

And good thing is you have pray for loot bonus, you have guild war loot bonus, and you should add loot bonus to dungeons and its perfect...

View attachment 54020

Hahaha Gielbi look at realera thread how GM give free level to people! And here you are, PG like a nolifer everyday since server start and people get to ur level without have to waste a minute. GJ go blow Ruth corrupted server now
Yep, especially he was exping this char on other chars 😅

Suggestions:

⭐boost all the tombs. Right now everyone is fighting over 60tomb. Make the other tombs viable to hunt.

⭐Remove PZ from carpet but that u cant fast travel with pz.

⭐Remove preys and mount. I know you wont tho ;d

⭐Fix mage set from brutus. 8% poison protection is ridicolous.

🌟Nerf brutus/baldur exp and loot. 6kk/hour with 1kk profit hour is way to strong even tho its late game.

EDIT: Also post evey minor/majot change on the website. last edition changes were posted in polish on a discord channel.

Last edited:
Suggestions:

⭐boost all the tombs. Right now everyone is fighting over 60tomb. Make the other tombs viable to hunt.

🌟Nerf brutus/baldur exp and loot. 6kk/hour with 1kk profit hour is way to strong even tho its late game.
Hard agree on tombs, it will ve slower exp shit ton of mages will be stuck in tombs for longer, we need more viable tombs...

U dont need to boost them hard, add few monsters per room and we good, and buff rewp rate a bit ofc...

Everyone agrees brutus and baldurs should be nerfed, easiest fic is hust buffing their health by 30% it will slow down exp and you will have to waste more...

Suggestions:

Agree hard on all but specially at Boost tombs and carpet remove PZ. This we need!

once again everyone cried for low rate but u want to boost tombs so u gonna lvl fast with your mages. rofl. No. NOT LIKE THIS.

NERF 60+ TOMB INSTEAD OF BOOST ALL TOMBS.

NERF CC REWARDS FROM TASK

what about edition where ppl hunt with exori vis/hmms/gfbs and eventually spent cash to pg with sds/mort hurs/ues? ah no who care about economy and balance lets have edition where u got nothing better to do than just stay in dp and wait for fight after two days pg on 4 voc th

what about edition where ppl hunt with exori vis/hmms/gfbs and eventually spent cash to pg with sds/mort hurs/ues? ah no who care about economy and balance lets have edition where u got nothing better to do than just stay in dp and wait for fight after two days pg on 4 voc th
But with 2x loot thats whats gonna happend on this edition... u will be forced to exp with ur own GFB that you make and vis and shit... and thats good... on 2x loot there is no way in hell u can exp with sds ever...
The loot from custom monsters needs to be balanced so it doesnt break the economy

once again everyone cried for low rate but u want to boost tombs so u gonna lvl fast with your mages. rofl. No. NOT LIKE THIS.

NERF 60+ TOMB INSTEAD OF BOOST ALL TOMBS.

NERF CC REWARDS FROM TASK
I mean if server has 2k players online dont you believe there should be more better hunting spots to compete for? Paladins have customs spawns made fpr them and trainers. He could nerf 60tomb and make the other slighty better.

Post automatically merged:

whats your defintion of balance? I agree tho that this edition wont be any different since after a certain level threshold you will just th with mort hur mana bag with best exp and money.

I mean if server has 2k players online dont you believe there should be more better hunting spots to compete for? Paladins have customs spawns made fpr them and trainers. He could nerf 60tomb and make the other slighty better.

whats your defintion of balance? I agree tho that this edition wont be any different since after a certain level threshold you will just th with mort hur mana bag with best exp and money.
But you wont be able to th with mana bag on 2x loot... If it stays 2x mama bag hunys will be super rare... but ppl will cry as always for him to buff loot etc...

Hopefully it stays 2x and he nerfs loot from custom monsters..

yeye very nice paladins trainers and special spawns, last edition 10+ ppl 200lvl+ and 0 paladins in that xD (ofcourse this is goin to change because almighty Typloshiion Paladinando is back)

u 100% right boost other tombs so mages gonna be kings again ayeeeeeee btw 2k players online ? isnt it around 800~ players and 1.2k on trainers ? use brain please, make it long term ots where people actually wait for spawns or hunt lower tier spawns that gonna be free lol

yeye very nice paladins trainers and special spawns, last edition 10+ ppl 200lvl+ and 0 paladins in that xD (ofcourse this is goin to change because almighty Typloshiion Paladinando is back)

u 100% right boost other tombs so mages gonna be kings again ayeeeeeee btw 2k players online ? isnt it around 800~ players and 1.2k on trainers ? use brain please, make it long term ots where people actually wait for spawns or hunt lower tier spawns that gonna be free lol
in general on mid/highrates ppl have 0 respect for eachother so waiting for spawns is never gonna happen on Kasteria :p

server where u change spots and hunting style depending on ur bank balance and every vocation is usefull even hunting 20h guards on 1x 7.4 server is more interesting than current state of doing team hunts on kasteria cause u know that after 20h grind u can spent earned money on hunting something better like dragons/dls behes wrls or demons and what u do on kasteria? you hunt 20h in 4 voc team to just hunt another 20h with some hp more as ur character doesnt scale that well on 8.0 as on 7.9 and below thus lvling is not interesting that much and u sit on stack of ccs anyway so no need to make money for wars

in general on mid/highrates ppl have 0 respect for eachother so waiting for spawns is never gonna happen on Kasteria :p
its not about no respect, its all about too many frags per week u can use, so everyone is killing everybody. randoms have 0 defence from pvp players cuz if they mess with u, u gonna be rooked due to "unlimited" frag system and thats true, the biggest balance thing in tibia was frag limitation.

its not about no respect, its all about too many frags per week u can use, so everyone is killing everybody. randoms have 0 defence from pvp players cuz if they mess with u, u gonna be rooked due to "unlimited" frag system and thats true, the biggest balance thing in tibia was frag limitation.
i'd say other way around, impossible to control & hold a spawn due to too few frags here. kill 1 guy & 5 new arrives that wont leave

i'd say other way around, impossible to control & hold a spawn due to too few frags here. kill 1 guy & 5 new arrives that wont leave
stop arguing with almighty typloshiion or u gonna be my first frag i swear to god (by frag i mean i gonna run 20 hours near you and kill ur monsters)