• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I actually agree about "prey rerolls" even tho I always have 80+ rerolls on my account and I invest money into points.

The difference between old kasteria's and the new ones is prey system and this system makes server dead faster.
Let me tell You why - without prey people were playing and exping just like They always do.
Prey system is kinda ok early game because POINTS are cheap and You can reroll "dmg reduction", go hunt, make money and buy new scroll.

Right now scrolls cost 350k+ and people are quitting because They cannot afford to buy premium scrolls and buy rerolls.
For example, yesterday I had to use 10 rerolls to get "dmg reduction" prey (20 points) which is around 100k.

The other thing is - people need loot X3 weekends because its almost impossible to get money without teamhunt and as we all know, money = points = rerolls.

Ask any random player right now if They can afford to buy 50 points for 350k or pacc for 330k. Nobody at lvl 80 can afford it.
Smart people buy when its cheap usually... It's to expensive for the ingame money, but no one is forcing you to do anything...
If you a are random no war player, it's easy to make 300k in a day with only 2-3h with bosses, dung, some easy exp etc...

He will never remove Prays that the biggest money sink 100%, but he could add it to more place to obtain it thru game play for people that don't want to donate etc... I know for now that you can obtain the thru that Xur~ boss in bank, my friend got 4

I actually agree about "prey rerolls" even tho I always have 80+ rerolls on my account and I invest money into points.

The difference between old kasteria's and the new ones is prey system and this system makes server dead faster.
Let me tell You why - without prey people were playing and exping just like They always do.
Prey system is kinda ok early game because POINTS are cheap and You can reroll "dmg reduction", go hunt, make money and buy new scroll.

Right now scrolls cost 350k+ and people are quitting because They cannot afford to buy premium scrolls and buy rerolls.
For example, yesterday I had to use 10 rerolls to get "dmg reduction" prey (20 points) which is around 100k.

The other thing is - people need loot X3 weekends because its almost impossible to get money without teamhunt and as we all know, money = points = rerolls.

Ask any random player right now if They can afford to buy 50 points for 350k or pacc for 330k. Nobody at lvl 80 can afford it.
HARD LLLLLss with even people and you have those 200 levels running around hitting for 700 hahahaha, you quit tomorrow or one more loss?

HARD LLLLLss with even people and you have those 200 levels running around hitting for 700 hahahaha, you quit tomorrow or one more loss?
yea, one of polish ppl from Your team gave me a cam and I love when You call it even while You have 12 more people :D
We couldn't even stop You from rushing because we didn't have enough people to magic wall.

You guys wouldn't even fight with those numbers, after all your team didn't fight open once since 3 editions with 10+ less people.

yea, one of polish ppl from Your team gave me a cam and I love when You call it even while You have 12 more people :D
We couldn't even stop You from rushing because we didn't have enough people to magic wall.

You guys wouldn't even fight with those numbers, after all your team didn't fight open once since 3 editions with 10+ less people.
We had 30 on channel, so probably 28 in battle, you couldnt possibly be 14? When i counted 23 on edrom boat when u were gathering before low and crush came, so you prolly were 25 in battle... so max 3-4 ppl less, but those 200 levels should negate that... overall you suck with even numbers and even more with even levels :)

We had 30 on channel, so probably 28 in battle, you couldnt possibly be 14? When i counted 23 on edrom boat when u were gathering before low and crush came, so you prolly were 25 in battle... so max 3-4 ppl less, but those 200 levels should negate that... overall you suck with even numbers and even more with even levels
This is the reason why we didn't lose a single warmode against you guys this edition.

@Xaviv we actually had less people for enitre day.
Wassup? At least you got 4 kills on every single fight.

Gimme ingame name

@Xaviv we actually had less people for enitre day.
Wassup? At least you got 4 kills on every single fight.

Gimme ingame name
Lol we have way less whole day actually, and we still go full out not like you in passages and dead traps, rushing us when we resupply etc...

War is still not over tho, you will lose like every other edition...

War is still not over tho, you will lose like every other edition...
Now I know You are not even part of enemy team, just some forum fighter random.
We didn't lose any edition but yeah, keep dreamin kid

Added prey widget:
gcPOISR.png

Added prey widget:
gcPOISR.png
Decent addition, we can keep on screen as a reminder so it doesnt expire as that happens sometimes...

Can you add more war stats like most kills, deaths, top dmg bloker last week...
Same for powergamersz like best pgers last week, ever etc

sick addition but ot already finito, cya next edition
corrupted dead
Its not finito, war teams are still playing, there is pretty much random players everywhere as well but the problem is - we will never have long term server with prey system in the game.
Its pay2win and because of it, random players stop playing after a while because PACC cost 400k.
For example - first Kasteria had no prey system and because of it points were around 200k. Right now every1 is willing to pay alot for points and people who don't have time to play and collect CC's just stop playin.
As long as everything is for points, we will have 1-2 month kasterias.

I really hope for no pray OT someday from @Niebieski and no items +7 because those things destroy points on market and server in general.

Its not finito, war teams are still playing, there is pretty much random players everywhere as well but the problem is - we will never have long term server with prey system in the game.
Its pay2win and because of it, random players stop playing after a while because PACC cost 400k.
For example - first Kasteria had no prey system and because of it points were around 200k. Right now every1 is willing to pay alot for points and people who don't have time to play and collect CC's just stop playin.
As long as everything is for points, we will have 1-2 month kasterias.

I really hope for no pray OT someday from @Niebieski and no items +7 because those things destroy points on market and server in general.
I know we bantered here a little bit, but ill be serious now...
I feel you and I would love for server to last at least 3 months, but remove prays and emblems will destroy more people than it would bring 101%...

From my close friends that are playing (around 10 of them) most of them don't have much time to play so pray and green stamina helps them keep in line, you can donate 4 euros a week and have enough prays to last you week, that's really not that much...
And those who don't want to spend much cash on OTS, few of them, they often buy 2-3 tunes and 200 points in first few days and they are also set for at least a months...

The thing is, people who don't have money usually have a lot of free time and can get everything by playing... I mean it takes around 1h to earn 300k on Shaburaks, Baldurs etc... So one hour of team hunt or 4 euros ur choice...

And people that don't have rl money or time, the game really should not be balanced around them.

As I said, I dont care about prays, I of course use them a lot of the time, but its still not that bad... Take a look at Official tibia or any other MMORPG/Mobile game. Some people that I met here are playing 3-4 hours a day, are easy in top 50 with levels and have not donated a single dollar...

So its pretty simple, if you work a lot and have some spare time, you probably have some cash to spare to help you with prays and shit to catch up. If you have all the free time in world its so easy to stay on top of prem points levels etc... And the third kind without money or cash, anything you do wont change a thing for them...

Edit: And its pretty obvious, for Niebelski to keep working on OT, and for OT to be profitable for him he needs consistent sales of something, and Tunes are good, but I believe prays are what would bring him cash if the server becomes LONG TERM somehow.

same shit, server is decent, players are playing, but some idiots gonna keep write that 'server is ending' XD

server is good, you dont have to play with preys if u dont want to or you have no money for it, you dont have to buy points to play with preys [rerolling with cash gives equal~~ money waste to have the preys] you dont have to have pacc to play this server [it just gives outfits, lol]

and yea, preys are bad on this ot, at least dmg reduction prey should be nerfed for first 2-3 weeks of server (like 10/10 gives 10% only for first 2-3 weeks, so we actually gonna have decent low rate instead of another teamhunt rat race] but its still ok to have them, like really - whatever, let him have it.

The reason points cost so much is just no dice on server, so people not losing their money, so they not willin to buy points to have money. @Niebieski how about you give us dice ? Its like theres 3 dicers anyway that dicing from cast from your first server, so just give this chance to everybody ?

ALSO make feru/morg/ghazbaran resps like minimum once in a week, i mean c mon, 3 weeks and there wasnt single nice boss to kill ?

ALSO make "mini bosses" on prison -3 that you can kill solo every 24 hours - where you can loot golden helmet etc very rare but also this emblems - dont make em very strong, let solo players have some fun too. Those boses are on rl tibia, and you need to gather some keys to enter them so just copy paste the idea somehow and give more fun for rpg players.