• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Czesc fabregas from chelsea? is it u?
he cares too much about spooferity and he got 110 knight without promo xdddddddd i exped 22 h per day

#csgod #tibiagod #rllifegod #zajazdirl #2milionplnundermygamingdesk

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine working for a Sandwich from Ruth and Punio 🤣🤣🤣 and your job is to go and "bash" superior ots lmao
Thats not even it, he was bashing Ruth's bugera after 1 week as well.
He was right about that tho, that OT was absolute trash. I could write 99 pages of book about bugs from Bugera.

Last edited:
Kasteria in 2k22

c686c65cc467a307fa23a83f17c2eb20.png
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Post automatically merged:

kasteria 2k23
-added +8 equipment into the game
-added new respawn of 'Corrupteds'
hope u like these changes and continue playing our beloved Kasteria!
Yours Niebieski

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Post automatically merged:

kasteria 2k23
-added +8 equipment into the game
-added new respawn of 'Corrupteds'
hope u like these changes and continue playing our beloved Kasteria!
Yours Niebieski
HaHeHA no.

Don't quit this sht for any other 2 week ots, keep fighting here, Few days break then few days non stop fight its perfect balance.. you can't fight every day whole day anyway or it will be to boring...

Look today 220+ frags combined on low loot rate server, its insane... from small 15v15 fights to normal 30 v 30, no more that 50 vs 50 bullsht which is perfect... fights from Carlin city, to AB, to Dara then Ank open, then PH jungle then Dara city, Edrom, Cormaya and finishing in Banuta...

New players that want to come in have cheap chats on market

@Xaviv nobody wants to quit, people from both teams just need to understand that you cant non stop fight, after losing some lvls some people gonna leave server cuz they will be left with nothing etc, there must be balance like you said. Specially when thats fights for NOTHING - theres no war to dominate server, cuz its still orsh ots even if low rate etc, its just wars for fun

@Xaviv nobody wants to quit, people from both teams just need to understand that you cant non stop fight, after losing some lvls some people gonna leave server cuz they will be left with nothing etc, there must be balance like you said. Specially when thats fights for NOTHING - theres no war to dominate server, cuz its still orsh ots even if low rate etc, its just wars for fun
Hopefully finally both teams stay and if they do, you will see people returning after 2-3 weeks, like players from war teams, randoms new players etc...
But the war teams have to push thru next 2 weeks and not quit because there wasnt a fight in like 2 days or something

we fought today for 5 hours lol.. what are u talking baout. quick 2 days of exping, everybody was expng then just gather again lol

we fought today for 5 hours lol.. what are u talking baout. quick 2 days of exping, everybody was expng then just gather again lol
I know i know, I am saying you need to continue like that 2-3 days exp 2-3 days fight etcppl will notice qnd stay and those who leave will come back

I have a nice idea for the upcoming servers. You can do the Niebieskflix, a subscription system like Netflix but on tibia. People pay monthly an amount of money to play and you give some benefits based on how much they pay, and then you reset the server every month (like you actually do) choosing between Askara or Kasteria (maybe you can add Eloth or Pangeria). I suggest 3 types of payment: 10€, 25€ and 50€. The 50€ can give 5 prey rolls every day, 1 exp boost (4 hour), 4 hour green stamina, 1 xodet scroll per week and 5 strong mana potion cask per week (only 50€ members can use strong mana potions).

And if you are VIP member and pays 100PLN extra, he remove your email from her database and dont try to hack you in rl tibia anymore.

I think is a really nice idea, i hope you implement in the coming servers (new askara in 2 weeks).

Last edited:
Lets be serious for a second @Niebieski.

You can't have low-rate/long term server with "prey system" in it.
Some people might say that new spawns are the problem but its not. Once we had 6-7 months edition of Kasteria with those spawns, mid/high rate server without prey system and it was amazing. I understand that You have alot of money from it but it destroyed Your last servers.

For example "Czuje god mode" while he was playing knight, he was able to make team-hunts on prison at lvl 80 with 3 prey monsters, 10/10 def.
Thats just f-ing silly.

You can change rates, add new events or whatever and nobody will play longer than a month because of it.
You can make exp x1 since lvl 8 and I promise You that some no-lifers will make lvl 220 in 20 days because of prey.

Prey system also destroyed the game for solo players. I mean, its not worth to exp solo with any vocation after lvl 70-80 so now You know why random players left the server.

The thing why Your servers are better than competition is - no bugs/crashes/lags but some of Your ideas destroy servers. You have 1 good idea and 3 trash ideas at the same time. I get it, prey = money but it might work for 1-2 servers and after few editions like that, people will quit forever because They will always remember this sh!t.

Lets be serious for a second @Niebieski.

You can't have low-rate/long term server with "prey system" in it.
Some people might say that new spawns are the problem but its not. Once we had 6-7 months edition of Kasteria with those spawns, mid/high rate server without prey system and it was amazing. I understand that You have alot of money from it but it destroyed Your last servers.

For example "Czuje god mode" while he was playing knight, he was able to make team-hunts on prison at lvl 80 with 3 prey monsters, 10/10 def.
Thats just f-ing silly.

You can change rates, add new events or whatever and nobody will play longer than a month because of it.
You can make exp x1 since lvl 8 and I promise You that some no-lifers will make lvl 220 in 20 days because of prey.

Prey system also destroyed the game for solo players. I mean, its not worth to exp solo with any vocation after lvl 70-80 so now You know why random players left the server.

The thing why Your servers are better than competition is - no bugs/crashes/lags but some of Your ideas destroy servers. You have 1 good idea and 3 trash ideas at the same time. I get it, prey = money but it might work for 1-2 servers and after few editions like that, people will quit forever because They will always remember this sh!t.

how naive are you guys... Do you really think this guy cares about the longevity of the server? Of course not. He only cares about money, and he knows that the huge income comes from the first weeks, and this is why he do something like teamhunt, preys, absurd rates and dissapear after 3 weeks to let the server die. If you want a longlasting server from this guy, you should accept pay2win things like preys, exp boosts, casks, etc because is the only thing that can generate incomes after the first weeks. He wont open a 8.0 without pay2win things. And he knows less and less people are playing the server, and the server is lasting less every edition he open, so he has to make the money faster. Expect some pay2win content copy from rl in the next editions (my guess is he will add casks).

And do you really think this guy will make a server just for you guys?
And this is why kasteria, askara and all the servers from this guy wont last more than 1 month anymore.

how naive are you guys... Do you really think this guy cares about the longevity of the server? Of course not. He only cares about money, and he knows that the huge income comes from the first weeks, and this is why he do something like teamhunt, preys, absurd rates and dissapear after 3 weeks to let the server die. If you want a longlasting server from this guy, you should accept pay2win things like preys, exp boosts, casks, etc because is the only thing that can generate incomes after the first weeks. He wont open a 8.0 without pay2win things. And he knows less and less people are playing the server, and the server is lasting less every edition he open, so he has to make the money faster. Expect some pay2win content copy from rl in the next editions (my guess is he will add casks).

And do you really think this guy will make a server just for you guys?
And this is why kasteria, askara and all the servers from this guy wont last more than 1 month anymore.
Whose servers last more than month thats the real question? Only BR server with bots seem to have longetivity... same goes for official tibia every EU server dies within 3 months while BR ones are active to this day...

What OT besides Medivia has longetivity? And medivia is basically not tibia anymore. Maybe Tibiantis, its been going for like 9 months but its a really niche server...

Every other server pay2win or not has died withing 1 month, Kasteria, Askara, Realesta, Realera, Retrocores, Mastercores, every 8.6, every 10+...

Lets face the facts, the owenrs are greedy, but what gaming company isnt? Just look at the rl tibia, other mobile games or any mainstream game. You have 2-3 games that are not essentialy pay2win... so it boils down to community, and tibian EU community has to be amongst the worst...

Whose servers last more than month thats the real question? Only BR server with bots seem to have longetivity... same goes for official tibia every EU server dies within 3 months while BR ones are active to this day...

What OT besides Medivia has longetivity? And medivia is basically not tibia anymore. Maybe Tibiantis, its been going for like 9 months but its a really niche server...

Every other server pay2win or not has died withing 1 month, Kasteria, Askara, Realesta, Realera, Retrocores, Mastercores, every 8.6, every 10+...

Lets face the facts, the owenrs are greedy, but what gaming company isnt? Just look at the rl tibia, other mobile games or any mainstream game. You have 2-3 games that are not essentialy pay2win... so it boils down to community, and tibian EU community has to be amongst the worst...
The only server that actually last is Ezodus and Gunzodus, and you know why? Because they care about the server even being a pay2win like every server actually is. They are the only developers that cares about the server, and ofc is the only server that last because they hace confiance. Im not blaming the way to make money in this game, this guy is free to make whatever he wants with the server, but you cannot expect longevity if the creator doesnt care about it and watch the server as a gold mine, and of course he cannot cry about people leaving the server when he made a frustrating server. You cannot blame only the community when the server is planned to last 1 month. Of course people will leave the server if the server is unbalanced and bad planned.
Do you really think this is only a community problem? And i agree with you that the community, especially some polacks, are retarded, but is not the real problem, or even the only one.

Last edited:
The only server that actually last is Ezodus and Gunzodus, and you know why? Because they care about the server even being a pay2win like every server actually is. They are the only developers that cares about the server, and ofc is the only server that last because they hace confiance. Im not blaming the way to make money in this game, this guy is free to make whatever he wants with the server, but you cannot expect longevity if the creator doesnt care about it and watch the server as a gold mine, and of course he cannot cry about people leaving the server when he made a frustrating server. You cannot blame only the community when the server is planned to last 1 month. Of course people will leave the server if the server is unbalanced and bad planned.
Do you really think this is only a community problem? And i agree with you that the community, especially some polacks, are retarded, but is not the real problem, or even the only one.
Then its the mix of both, community and owners who are only after money.

Both both Gunzodus and Ezodus have basically free bots, and when we played it (Ezodus in 2020 when it started) 90% of the players were only botting and there was next to no interaction between players... even wars were bad since people were on bots non stop missing gathers, in 3 weeks there we had like 2 battles and we had to join teams (3-4 teams) just to have those 2 battles. I kept my eye on Ezodus later on and people were mostly just botting and 1 fight in 2 weeks....

Add free bot here, like xenobot/elfbot and you will have server for 4-5 months at least, but thats not really a solution...

Eu community likes to thing that they can play without cavebot and exp everyday, but thats the this you need breaks since tibia gets repetetive, but as soon as someone makes a break other people see it as quit and dead ots and they leave as well...

This Kasteria, unbalanced as is right bow, is still way more fun than official tibia, and there is enough content for casual player for 3-4 months and in that time they could do another big update etc... but ofc that will never happen, players will leave, GM will open new server and so on...

I mean if 200-300 people stay on this server for 2-3 months and Niebelski doesnt do any updates, he is then exposed 100% and should lose trust. But if he does decent updates and players are still leaving etc then is 100% community fault. But we will never know sinc3 player will ask for new server in 2-3 weeks and round we go