• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Im so glad Niebeski is nt istening to pepole in this thread. Server would plummet faster than Greece economy. If you think this server is hard you really have to rethink your life.
Its not super hard. But, hard enought that Nah Vea needs to have peace in order to get cash for bless and aol.
We want to fight and have fun every day. Not twice a week.

Still believe this is paladin ots?
Lvl 90 paladins doesnt even sell for 200 points. Everyone are switching from paladin to knight. Even Grajek Rpg switched to knight.
Paladins are bad with these exp rates. They only shine at lvl 170+ as mentioned earlier

Ye i think
rp is best voc till lv 60

I would like to play ot like kasteria without ek/rp.

Guys its perfect time to buy chars the "21 gather era" is done i think we proved that from todays morning, pm me i can fix some characters

Guys its perfect time to buy chars the "21 gather era" is done i think we proved that from todays morning, pm me i can fix some characters
How did you madlads did it with only 86 ppl in guild?

I guess the pvpers and war teams has left already. Myself and my team at least quit this week.
But with these emblems, still alot of content for the rpgers.
In old days there were fights every day, and people didnt care about rpg.
Share exp and tasks is creating bygger lvl gaps. But still we prefer to have them.
Vea victus and We rich now have been waring for 2 days now its 171-143 to We Rich now and they are doing 300 frags.. Yea bro "all the war teams left" If you are talking about Kasteria Refugees maybe? Nobody will miss that noob guild anyway

Vea victus and We rich now have been waring for 2 days now its 171-143 to We Rich now and they are doing 300 frags.. Yea bro "all the war teams left" If you are talking about Kasteria Refugees maybe? Nobody will miss that noob guild anyway
Yes, Kasteria Refugees has now joined Vea Victus. Even more randoms within the teams now.

Most of the pure pvpers has left. Sorry i explained myself wrong.

What i miss is the excitement from old days. Where we fighted every day. Masslogged and sneaked from 2 sides in cyclopolis etc.
These days are more rpg 1 month and war 1 week. Then find new server..

Every 7.4 player has subscription to riftbot so even less pvp lmao
True that, but alot of us doesnt use it for pvp. My team and myself at least doesnt.
Post automatically merged:

dont talk about pvpers at hotkeys lol
Have you seen those Kasteria videos on youtube? People doesnt know how to trap. Putting mwall instead of fbomb etc.

How is it possible to be so bad at pvp in 2020? Even with hotkeys, yes. 🤣

Last edited:
How did you madlads did it with only 86 ppl in guild?
bro we had small team like 25-30 ppl and we said from begining we dont want bigger but you idiots recruited 75 ppl on begining so what u gonna think when we was atacked by nowik and alek same time hahah 50% chars of this guild are nob chars what we dont use or ppl quited, i belive u r this shit bialy kerrad rpg
2-3 days ago 2 battles in arrow u were 15 ppl more no one cried we went out to fight so shut the fuck up use stone skins maybe

bro we had small team like 25-30 ppl and we said from begining we dont want bigger but you idiots recruited 75 ppl on begining so what u gonna think when we was atacked by nowik and alek same time hahah 50% chars of this guild are nob chars what we dont use or ppl quited, i belive u r this shit bialy kerrad rpg
2-3 days ago 2 battles in arrow u were 15 ppl more no one cried we went out to fight so shut the fuck up use stone skins maybe
No need to lie like always, I made screen shot always from the begginingz you were always more than Nowik, you were also last to make guild because you wanted to exp exp exp and get more people, also last to join the war, but u snekaed and stand in traps 24/7 and now you have 90 people in guild and talk shit so yea, please ssshhh...

No need to lie like always, I made screen shot always from the begginingz you were always more than Nowik, you were also last to make guild because you wanted to exp exp exp and get more people, also last to join the war, but u snekaed and stand in traps 24/7 and now you have 90 people in guild and talk shit so yea, please ssshhh...
hahahaha cool story bro

1 week left tic tac tic tac
wait are you saying this server like every other is dying after 1 month? No way dude. What a shocker, If more people just accepted that all ots die after a while and just had fun for the time being the community and all the 7.4-8.0 servers would be so much healthier.

You waiting for server that doesnt die/reset? go rpg on medivia

wait are you saying this server like every other is dying after 1 month? No way dude. What a shocker, If more people just accepted that all ots die after a while and just had fun for the time being the community and all the 7.4-8.0 servers would be so much healthier.

You waiting for server that doesnt die/reset? go rpg on medivia
He is salty he didn't start what seems to be one of the best editions of Kasteria... But everyone with half a brain could have figured out this would be the case... Its winter, most of the EU countries are in full or partial lockdown and there wasnt a good server in more than 6 monhts..

I played 10 years ago, servers were dying after 3-4 weeks, came back after 10 years to play an ot and still same here :D
U said ppl accepted that and now it will be diffrent one?

The servers these days dies within 1 month because the owners prefer reset in order to make more money. People doesnt donate that much after 1 month.

Community clarified that paladins were useless with these new emblems. What happens? Nothing

Its too late to start levling up a knight or mage because people are already 180+
So, increase rates?
No response.

I hosted 8.0 rl map 13 years ago. I listened to the community. And the server lasted for 1.5 to 2 months every single edition.