• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Seriously? So in level 150 he will kill necro easier?

Pally sux, even the few high level rps (120~) say so.
Useless in pvp, useless in teamhunt, useless in solo hunt (hits and exori cons with embarrassing dmg)

Are you going to do something with it? At least let us know because otherwise we are wasting our time here.

Paladin is definitely in way better position than it was editions ago. Exori cons hits are bad because exori con depends from your distance fighting in late game they gonna be almost same as paladin's sd hits.

So far i got to lvl 110, all i can say atm is theres not so much miss from ass star anymore, and im not sure about the dmg because i can be confused due to my low 80 dist fighting, need to take it to higher lvl.

anyway, theres still another stupid stuff that exist on kasteria, which is very giga expensive equipment which cant be used effectively without wear aol which makes this eq useless.

Tibia 8.1 brought bless that include aol in it due to bring very rare eq and the fact that u have to have in bp stuff like soft boots etc. All of this good stuff is useless if you have to wear aol to not lose this shit because it makes you not being able to put strange amulet while got e waved in war / stone skin amulet when you get trapped by monsters etc etc. OFCOURSE, NOBODY COMPLAINS ABOUT IT, BECASUE 90% SOCIETY IS PLAYING MAGES - which dont care, they can always wear ssa untill their mana shield is on and their 7k mana is on the place. When they notice theres no more mana, they just switch to aol and thats it. Problem comes with knights/paladins that cant know if they gonna get one shoted even with ssa or not. specially paladins, that have extra stuff in bp like for example imperial bow/ some crossbow etc. PEOPLE CANT USE THIS EQ, UNLESS THEY WANT TO DIE TWICE MORE BECAUSE THEY CANT USE SSA - or they will just use it and finally they gonna lose everything they worked hard, i know, you can say "bla bla typloshiion, stfu u no hand if u are not fast enough then just stfu pls" and im telling you, every single one of us had this situation, even most pros, where you just wasnt fast enough and lost everything. It just feels more unfair, when mages can wear everything they can and want, while knight/paladin cant use his shit if he wants to die less.

And this is why you should change it just as cipsoft did it at tibia 8.1. These thing gives more options to play fun, and enjoy all this rare shit you have on server.

Right now the only people that enjoying it are noobs, that have no idea how many times they could survive, if they only would have couple ssa instead of this eq.

Another thing is preys. You finally made good exp stages, but again theres no single balance.
1. Dragon lords/frost dragon cash task for 50+ lvl . Very good, very balanced. But tell me, whats your point in that, when you leave chaos hydras task without lvl requirement, so smart teamhunts went there on dmg reduction prey at 30 lvls and made tons of cash / fast xp/h ?

2.Why the hell demon outcast task are without lvl requirement, when since these preys came out teamhunts can start to exp there with lvl 50 ek ? ? Another thing that ruined whole "slow start"

All this "lowering things" are useless because of the preys, people anyway hunt monsters they would hunt at same time with higher rate. Damn.

loot x2 which is also strange, because since chaos hydras and lvl 30 my team was all the time making cash for another mana bag.

Whats the point in low rate, if we doing same things, but on lower lvls ? i mean, lvls 70 teamhunt still can gather 1kk bank balance stock, lvl 100 teamhunt making 2kk lootbag/refill etc etc, whats this shitty low rate point, if nobody even want to buy cash, because everybody have everything again XD

so many positive things goin on, that are destroyed by stupid unbalanced small shits.

Last edited:
x2 loot = zero loot
top lvl's dont have cash for fight and bless so low peaced wars fast dedek

x2 loot = zero loot
top lvl's dont have cash for fight and bless so low peaced wars fast dedek
There is more than enough loot what the hell are you talking about... Don't shoot dragon lords with sds like most of the noobs on the server... GFBS are cheap from people everything is cheap...

BOT IS ALLOWED - FUUCK THIS OT
Bot is allowed on every OTS isnt it? Even ppl use it on BattleEye servers on RL tibz… They cannot beat the cheaters bro. Just learn to live with it, its sad ppl fight/exp with bot, I don't see the fun in it. Atleast you are not hopefully, thats why you get so frustrated

17:28 Gingers Dont Have Souls advanced in Fishing to 100 level as first player on server!

ban for macro pls xD

Bot is allowed on every OTS isnt it? Even ppl use it on BattleEye servers on RL tibz… They cannot beat the cheaters bro. Just learn to live with it, its sad ppl fight/exp with bot, I don't see the fun in it. Atleast you are not hopefully, thats why you get so frustrated
Ye bro, but ppl use e ring scripts / healing / looter / sio for ek on casts and no one ban it. Propably we playing on 8.6 not 8.0

Hello, I have just send your request to our mapper, should be done - keep eyes on our webpage :)
My suggestions:

- Add something really good in Kazz so it gets more traffic.

- Wyrms and Elder Wyrns, this way you cover both mid and high levels...

- Edron tomb would be good for mages

- Medusa tower?

- Destroyer spawn

Is it possible to create some kind of filter on the character market?
For example level high to low and points high to low?

The beginning of Kasteria's new world Clarity has been an incredible journey as we welcome players around the world for the first time with our Europe community.

As always we have been working extremely hard and want to share the most recent changes with you below;

• Added a new Dragon and Dragon Lord spawn in Thais (Inside Mount Sternum)
  • Added a new Grim Reaper spawn in Thais (Inside Mount Sternum)
  • Cash task rewards now go directly to your bank
  • Added ability to sell golden mug at Rashid
  • Added Rotworm and Bod Raider spawns under Carlin City
  • Soul points required to conjure Fireball Rune has been reduced
  • Added exhaust for moving pots for PVP purposes
  • Increased health of Skeleton Warriors
  • Added guild emblem for guild members (to show when outside of warmode)
  • Added a new location to fight on Spirit Fields (Ice map)
  • Decreased price for Infernal Arrows
  • Replaced Tortoises for Rats in the room under Liberty Bay Temple

With every client update we make we are continuing to fight against bots for PVP. We understand a fair battlefield for everyone is most important and we will keep updating to remove these unofficial software's.

We are always working on the next development of the server and taking a very detailed strategy when deciding what the next update should be. We will continue to strive for perfection in every possible way so keep sending us your feedback as this is what helps us platform the perfect server for you, our players.

The most popular piece of feedback we have received so far is around solo hunts for mages. We are now actively building a plan to improve this and have several great ideas in the works. We will let everyone know as this progresses!

We invite you to use our very active discord -

Stay tuned for more updates soon!

Last edited:
p.s paladin is perfectly balanced, it hits slighty more from same lvl mage with dmg from ass star + sd , gz finally paladin is good ayeeeeeeeeee

What is the stand of botting? Like last edition cavebotting was ONLY the bannable offence and the staff tried it best to PREVENT using of bot. Is there any difference on this edition?

What is the stand of botting? Like last edition cavebotting was ONLY the bannable offence and the staff tried it best to PREVENT using of bot. Is there any difference on this edition?
We are banning pvp bots aswell, still we are trying our best to block most annoying pvp bot functions so people won't even try using it.

The stand of botting is really bad, even monsters started to use Riftbot for autoheals. Healing twice before you can shoot your damaging spell/rune.

Sometimes i need 20 ava to kill a hero lmao.

what about the lootbotting? theres countless of people using it. make it fair for everyone & implement that feature in the client or take action against ppl using it

Back