• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
what about the lootbotting? theres countless of people using it. make it fair for everyone & implement that feature in the client or take action against ppl using it
@Niebieski, +1 , it feels pretty sad for me as rp to be the only one without autolooter bot rp on server, feels shitty that teams dont want me because other paladins have autoloot and are way faster. We all know you not even trying to ban this, and its half ok half not, but for real, maybe you can try to make autoloot option in client, so everyone is fair playing ?

If you do it, maybe dont allow to take boss items like feru hat etc on this option, only normal sellable items ?

He can't ban auto looters unless they cast, if he starts banning people will stop casting 101%.

I agree it creates disadvantage and if he can he should add that as a feature...

But for now you can buy that stuff pretty cheap and easy...

He can't ban auto looters unless they cast, if he starts banning people will stop casting 101%.

I agree it creates disadvantage and if he can he should add that as a feature...

But for now you can buy that stuff pretty cheap and easy...
casts not needed to ban it, he have files for sure with what speed players are taking items to bps from monsters. its pretty simple, if they take items with same speed all time (like bot does) its bot for 100% and he should ban it, normal hand will never push items with same speed all time.

PLEASE ADD INFERNAL ARROW TO DMG CALCULATOR !

@Niebieski, +1 , it feels pretty sad for me as rp to be the only one without autolooter bot rp on server, feels shitty that teams dont want me because other paladins have autoloot and are way faster. We all know you not even trying to ban this, and its half ok half not, but for real, maybe you can try to make autoloot option in client, so everyone is fair playing ?

If you do it, maybe dont allow to take boss items like feru hat etc on this option, only normal sellable items ?
I agree cause if you add autolooter you probably destroy 80% of rifbot purchases for ur ots

server full botter player auto all and gm let him retard ots full bug server ssave after lag and people die monster gm dont cares nice oty mage ue hit 250 / assasssin star hit 350 nice ots fucking no wwaste time forr this server..

server full botter player auto all and gm let him retard ots full bug server ssave after lag and people die monster gm dont cares nice oty mage ue hit 250 / assasssin star hit 350 nice ots fucking no wwaste time forr this server..
You right but it really doesn't matter.
There is like 2% of population of the server which really thinks like you and cares about it and the rest who doesn't give a dime.
But I have to admit that I played 3 or 4 editions of Kasteria/Eloth before and current one in my opinion is somehow the worst of them all.
It always was paladin server but now it became full party exp server only. Of course you can go try exping solo and be 40 levels behind top players after spending even more time on hunt than them.

Also there is one prey bug I've found that allows you to have effect of bonus loot even when you don't have particular monster in your own prey list active.

There are few minor bugs with client to like:
If you are druid and using snakebit rod grab a spear and go attack poison spider/spider/snake with rod swap weapon to spear and swap again to rod - congratulations now your rod will kill poison creatures too.
Whenever you are in tight spot where there is only one way to move and it's diagonally; you can move to another tile diagonally without any delay between walking.
There is a bug that allows you to not being targeted by a mobs after you x-logged from the game.

You right but it really doesn't matter.
There is like 2% of population of the server which really thinks like you and cares about it and the rest who doesn't give a dime.
But I have to admit that I played 3 or 4 editions of Kasteria/Eloth before and current one in my opinion is somehow the worst of them all.
It always was paladin server but now it became full party exp server only. Of course you can go try exping solo and be 40 levels behind top players after spending even more time on hunt than them.

Also there is one prey bug I've found that allows you to have effect of bonus loot even when you don't have particular monster in your own prey list active.

There are few minor bugs with client to like:
If you are druid and using snakebit rod grab a spear and go attack poison spider/spider/snake with rod swap weapon to spear and swap again to rod - congratulations now your rod will kill poison creatures too.
Whenever you are in tight spot where there is only one way to move and it's diagonally; you can move to another tile diagonally without any delay between walking.
There is a bug that allows you to not being targeted by a mobs after you x-logged from the game.
I have a completely different feeling...

This feels like a best edition by a large margin, its hard to exp, to get cash so wars and pking feels more rewarding...

I don't know about any if these bugs, pray one seems big if it actually works you should have reported it. They usually fix bugs next day, while snakebite rod ones feels more or less useless...

I kind of agree that team hunts are strong, but you can still get better exp/h solo most of the time...

Also don't look at top 10-15. These guys literally have 24h a day available to play, they have their leveling planned before the server starts, they donate, prep everything etc, this is like their job.

You can be in top 100-150 easily casually playing and that's more than enough...

Also you say you played this server and call it Paladin server??? This has never been a paladin server, at least bot in last 2 years. Paladins have always been most useless vocation after early game (level 80), no one wants then in war, hunts, quests etc... This has always been MS/EK server and recently druids have been making a nice push..

I THINK BOT IS ALLOWED -- BECAUSE NO ONE BAN PPL WHO USE IT - HOSTER talks stupid and really will not do anything about it we know it and he knows it because he would have to ban 70% of people on the server. Tutor's on help said "healing is not allowed". Looking at casts is just silly talk, because people stopped hiding anything. BECAUSE IT IS REALLY - THERE IS NO BAN FOR THIS

What is the stand of botting? Like last edition cavebotting was ONLY the bannable offence and the staff tried it best to PREVENT using of bot. Is there any difference on this edition?

as always this adm gives some fake answer.

No botters are getting banned. he is scared of banning players because it can make people quit. we know guild leaders have more powers than the GM and admin here. its really funny XD

server also really low players but somehow its 2k on website... haha

as always this adm gives some fake answer.

No botters are getting banned. he is scared of banning players because it can make people quit. we know guild leaders have more powers than the GM and admin here. its really funny XD

server also really low players but somehow its 2k on website... haha
do you believe online counters on otservlist nowdays? in that case open up ur window and look outside its 2021

Its first edition where paladin actually matters like he should. Best early and late game vocation, perfectly balanced with worst and the longest MID game. Not sure how assassin star DMG raise with lvls, but i believe its going as it should with my testings ATM. The only thing he lack now is divine plate, as we all know sińce tibia 8.1 rp had most sd protection, and i believe it should be here too but its ok like IT is. Im finally satisfied with playing rp for first edition and trust me i Am not RP casual.

If IT comes to teamhunts, as i mentioned before, IT should be balanced like this : decrease loota rate to 1x when shared exp is used. IT would totally slow all teamhunts and mąkę players collect cash for IT. Th would be for pure PG. Its totally not fair for solo pllayers that people in th mąkę MORE EXP AND MORE CASH.

Next edition block DMG dealt and DMG decrease preys for first 1.5 weeks of serwer as it totally ruined whole slow start . Or Just block all medium and high lvl monsters for first week in preys.

And if IT comes to botters, well only one solution ; instant delete for 100% evidence of boting, after 20 deletes nobody will use it

Its first edition where paladin actually matters like he should. Best early and late game vocation, perfectly balanced with worst and the longest MID game. Not sure how assassin star DMG raise with lvls, but i believe its going as it should with my testings ATM. The only thing he lack now is divine plate, as we all know sińce tibia 8.1 rp had most sd protection, and i believe it should be here too but its ok like IT is. Im finally satisfied with playing rp for first edition and trust me i Am not RP casual.

If IT comes to teamhunts, as i mentioned before, IT should be balanced like this : decrease loota rate to 1x when shared exp is used. IT would totally slow all teamhunts and mąkę players collect cash for IT. Th would be for pure PG. Its totally not fair for solo pllayers that people in th mąkę MORE EXP AND MORE CASH.

Next edition block DMG dealt and DMG decrease preys for first 1.5 weeks of serwer as it totally ruined whole slow start . Or Just block all medium and high lvl monsters for first week in preys.

And if IT comes to botters, well only one solution ; instant delete for 100% evidence of boting, after 20 deletes nobody will use it

Lower exp rate when shared bonus experience is active is a really good idea, that would balance things further...

But lets be realistic the Prays will stay as they are... if he blocks them/monstere/dmg reductions anything he can, he would lose to much money and some casual players as well..

This edition is fine as is, even after almost 2 weeks there aren't any insane levels (if u ignore low, crush and those few vea guys that are free 24/7)... high levels right bow are 130s most people are around 100 so its cool and good

"monsters that are on list with your activated prey will no longer be blocked on another prey slots"

ITS FIRST OF APRILL?

people gaved u last chance but yeah u fucked it up

Last edited:
"monsters that are on list with your activated prey will no longer be blocked on another prey slots"

ITS FIRST OF APRILL?

That's how its supposed to be.

If i have dragon and dragon lord left and chose dragon lord, i should be able to pull dragon on right side with rollls...

Just hope there arent any bugs where u can chose same monster twice with some fuckery

That's how its supposed to be.

If i have dragon and dragon lord left and chose dragon lord, i should be able to pull dragon on right side with rollls...

Just hope there arent any bugs where u can chose same monster twice with some fuckery
XD? Read the news again and you'll maybe edit your post homie

P

ITS FIRST OF APRILL?

Seems like you just misunderstand news ticker, its not like you can have same monster on several prey slots... been written - monsters that are on list with your activated prey.. lets say you have rolled dragons and dragon lords on first slot, and you choose dragon lord, then before even dragon wouldnt appear on the rest of slots, currently it will..

Last edited:
XD? Read the news again and you'll maybe edit your post homie
Yea you should read it again... it was easy to understand... you cant have same monster on 2-3 prays...

P

Seems like you just misunderstand news ticker, its not like you can have same monster on several prey slots... been written - monsters that are on list with your activated prey.. lets say you have rolled dragons and dragon lords on first slot, and you choose dragon lord, then before even dragon wouldnt appear on the rest of slots, currently it will..

What happens if i have dragons and dragon lords left side and i chose dragons there... then I roll right side for dls chose them. Then i let left side dragons expire, will that dragon lords from the beginning on the left side be gone?

They should i guess, that's the only bug i can think of...

@Niebieski

In order to help solo players, mages and people that do quests, can you add items that lost their value like SCA, Arbest, Avenger, Demon Helmet etc to Rashid for reasonable price. And items like scarab coins for 100gp...

Also can you remake power gaming section of your site, expand it to like 20 players, or separate by vocation... add records, best days ever, etc...

What happens if i have dragons and dragon lords left side and i chose dragons there... then I roll right side for dls chose them. Then i let left side dragons expire, will that dragon lords from the beginning on the left side be gone?

They should i guess, that's the only bug i can think of...
List is being rerolled if time of current prey expire.