• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Niebieski How will be the rules against the Cave Bot, Auto SD, Auto Heal at the Wars? Ban or Free?

Will Smith Police GIF
We are always banning people that are using cave bots, not sure what do you mean by auto sd. Auto healing as long as you are not using it on MC to block caves or whatever is also allowed. However, using any kind of war scripts such as anti-push, anti-paralyze, auto ssa etc is punished.

4 hours, 39 minutes and 10 seconds left untill second world of Kasteria - "Clarity" launch! Prepare everything you need and join us today at 18:00 CEST.

Can you sell addon items from shop to npc in first days of servver?

Can you sell addon items from shop to npc in first days of servver?
Selling addon items is going to be blocked for first day of the server, usually at second day price of premium tune is much higher than you may get from these items.

1622549488914.png

"You don't need to" but it does give you 10% bonus, ability to use 2h of green stamina, ability to use outfits and addons/mounts and sell at rashid...

So yea you need it, but you can buy it from people pretty cheap, especially at the beginning of the server... first day its usually around 10-30k, so just do one task and desert quest and you can buy yourself pacc... later on its always between 100-150k (after a week) but its easy to make money so u can always have pace without spending $$$...
What voc is the best to earn money?

We are always banning people that are using cave bots, not sure what do you mean by auto sd. Auto healing as long as you are not using it on MC to block caves or whatever is also allowed. However, using any kind of war scripts such as anti-push, anti-paralyze, auto ssa etc is punished.
ahahahahahaha
this is funiest thing ive read thx

1622672088736.png
Does anyone else find this a bit suspicious? This server has trainers so i would expect the people with top skills to be characters that went from rook straight to trainers and never left but instead the highscores for melee is filled with knights that all have 28-33 level, getting level 30 doesn't take long but it's still very odd that almost all of these are in the 28-32 level range. It's the same for sword and axe.

So why would 90%~ of the knights with top skills all be in the 28-32 level range?

View attachment 59325
Does anyone else find this a bit suspicious? This server has trainers so i would expect the people with top skills to be characters that went from rook straight to trainers and never left but instead the highscores for melee is filled with knights that all have 28-33 level, getting level 30 doesn't take long but it's still very odd that almost all of these are in the 28-32 level range. It's the same for sword and axe.

So why would 90%~ of the knights with top skills all be in the 28-32 level range?
that indeed makes no sense, taking from 8 to 30 at the opener still takes a while, you'd lose a few skills along the way there

that indeed makes no sense, taking from 8 to 30 at the opener still takes a while, you'd lose a few skills along the way there
You can bot bot, everyone bots, rotworms are full everywhere... but yea they are banning from time to time...

8 levels are at top now. But i feel like most ppl like, including me skill to like 60 then bot on rots... 1000 rots takes you between 27-33 ...

But yea server feels kinda empty... summer editions ususlly are...

Instesd of hosting one version in April when it was lockdown they host one now when everyone is free, marketing plan OP...

You can bot bot, everyone bots, rotworms are full everywhere... but yea they are banning from time to time...

8 levels are at top now. But i feel like most ppl like, including me skill to like 60 then bot on rots... 1000 rots takes you between 27-33 ...

But yea server feels kinda empty... summer editions ususlly are...

Instesd of hosting one version in April when it was lockdown they host one now when everyone is free, marketing plan OP...
Yeah! He is spoofing hard. The (Eternity) was always with 350 players and suddenly everyone vanished. My team is waiting for Nost 8.0 let's see how it will be there because this one is ded.

Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

New record? Dead the first day ? xDDD

NEXT EDYTION SOON IGLICJA

View attachment 59325

pretty nice answer and this names smell like GM chars ?
7.4/8.0 dies very quickly :)

Thi
Thia guy is my absolute hero, he stalks every big ot and spams their otland ad page with same memes for years now... imagine having that little in life 🤣
What happened? I never saw kasteria died so fast like this time.

What happened? I never saw kasteria died so fast like this time.
Didnt even play this time, but it lasted as always 20~ days...

I said it myself it was terrible date to open server at the begging of the summer, instead of like in April when everyone was in lockdown still...

But that's pretty much it from 8.0 servers, all the teams are retired and gone... Maybe if someone makes a hardcore slow paced server for 200-300 ppl it will work, but this is just same sht over and over...

Medivia is opening 0.5x server for a dedicated smaller playerbase while we here at 8.0 have same recycled crap for years now... 2x end rate with 3x orsha loot and 2 weeks of 'fun'...

Hopefully one of these owners will make a serious dedicated server with full on hardcore rpg elements

Medivia is opening 0.5x server for a dedicated smaller playerbase while we here at 8.0 have same recycled crap for years now... 2x end rate with 3x orsha loot and 2 weeks of 'fun'...

Hopefully one of these owners will make a serious dedicated server with full on hardcore rpg elements
i mean id like a hard 8.0 server too but medivia is a bad example, they went full cipsoft and have runes for real money in their shop now.

Back