• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [Custom / 8.60] Claviera Evo RPG/PvP-E ONLINE !

Day 1
Greetings, Yesterday was our first day since we opened the server, we had a couple of technical problems that we managed to solve, unfortunately they were crashes, after the server we had around 80 players and the number started to increase, till someone tried abuse our server and crash us, the Claviera Team managed to solve the crash that was created, it was because of the party elfbot, a standard crash that was performed on many servers a few years ago, when we were working on the server we did not even think about that crash, all in all the server was offline for 15-20 minutes and we continued our work.
as for now, the server works perfectly without major problems,
thanks to everyone who was patient.

Warm greetings Claviera-OT Team!

16:01 53 players online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried this server for some hours now, getting lv150 so I have some idea on how the server is. First the pros. The website looks great and has an unique style. The mapping is fine, and it has a wide a variety of npcs that gives you tasks and missions. Addons isn't the easiest to get which is also good and theres lots of different monster spawns and quests. The rates are also good, you dont get too high of a level too fast.

The cons though, which are a lot and a key factor to why I probably won't play anymore. I am therefore writing this post to give the new players a heads up so they don't have to waste their time like I did. But if the owner sees this and fixes the things I'll mention, it won't be for nothing.
So, the cons:

Every. Single. Player. Bots.

Its an absolute horror fest, every player above 120 bots on the Dragon Lord spawn and apparently according to one of the GM's the owner of this server is fine with botters. So basically this server has 50 online robots during the day. Not really a playerbase is it...(Reminds me of Archlight where the owner told me he gave up banning the botters and allowed it instead. So he has 1k robots on his server instead and thats how Tibia should be right? Yeah....)
Just like evo based servers tends to have, is unbalanced vocs and so do this one. Druid, Sorc, and Paladin are good picks, but knights are absolutely useless. They can take hits and heal a lot but they can't do any damage at all compared to the other vocs. Its very slow to level and knight barely gets any stronger near the end game. I leveled my knight to around lv90 but got sick of it because the other vocs one shotted the mobs I had trouble killing. So instead I made a druid and became lv90 in less than half of the time it took for my knight.

The impression that I've got out of this server so far is that it has focused too much on the map and the actual content instead of the playabilty and balancing of vocs. They also dont care about the bots so if you're a non botter (there's no point playing if you're gonna bot anyway) then this server is like playing solo with some robots. Also the way you get mana and hp is very limited. You only have the difference pots and as a mage you can only heal 400 of your mana (with GMP) even if you're lv8o or 300. So its not balanced going to the higher levels either. The knights can go a little bit further with the healing because of the ultimate healing potion combined with exana mort, but the ways that exist now to heal hp and mana is very bland. It doesn't go very far. Having a lvl or mlvl based hp/mana pot/rune would probably get you further if its well staged (Ofc in RL tibia they dont have pots for the higher lvls, but this is not RL but an Evo so it doesn't count). I feel like this server is still an unfinished project and should work these things out if you wanna have a big and loyal player base where everybody can have fun in the way its supposed to be. If you share my opinions, I can help with this.

Ban the botters, balance the vocations and make an end game.

//Faarf (In the server my name is Gandalf)

Last edited:
I have tried this server for some hours now, getting lv150 so I have some idea on how the server is. First the pros. The website looks great and has an unique style. The mapping is fine, and it has a wide a variety of npcs that gives you tasks and missions. Addons isn't the easiest to get which is also good and theres lots of different monster spawns and quests. The rates are also good, you dont get too high of a level too fast.

The cons though, which are a lot and a key factor to why I probably won't play anymore. I am therefore writing this post to give the new players a heads up so they don't have to waste their time like I did. But if the owner sees this and fixes the things I'll mention, it won't be for nothing.
So, the cons:

Every. Single. Player. Bots.

Its an absolute horror fest, every player above 120 bots on the Dragon Lord spawn and apparently according to one of the GM's the owner of this server is fine with botters. So basically this server has 50 online robots during the day. Not really a playerbase is it...(Reminds me of Archlight where the owner told me he gave up banning the botters and allowed it instead. So he has 1k robots on his server instead and thats how Tibia should be right? Yeah....)
Just like evo based servers tends to have, is unbalanced vocs and so do this one. Druid, Sorc, and Paladin are good picks, but knights are absolutely useless. They can take hits and heal a lot but they can't do any damage at all compared to the other vocs. Its very slow to level and knight barely gets any stronger near the end game. I leveled my knight to around lv90 but got sick of it because the other vocs one shotted the mobs I had trouble killing. So instead I made a druid and became lv90 in less than half of the time it took for my knight.

The impression that I've got out of this server so far is that it has focused too much on the map and the actual content instead of the playabilty and balancing of vocs. They also dont care about the bots so if you're a non botter (there's no point playing if you're gonna bot anyway) then this server is like playing solo with some robots. Also the way you get mana and hp is very limited. You only have the difference pots and as a mage you can only heal 400 of your mana (with GMP) even if you're lv8o or 300. So its not balanced going to the higher levels either. The knights can go a little bit further with the healing because of the ultimate healing potion combined with exana mort, but the ways that exist now to heal hp and mana is very bland. It doesn't go very far. Having a lvl or mlvl based hp/mana pot/rune would probably get you further if its well staged (Ofc in RL tibia they dont have pots for the higher lvls, but this is not RL but an Evo so it doesn't count). I feel like this server is still an unfinished project and should work these things out if you wanna have a big and loyal player base where everybody can have fun in the way its supposed to be. If you share my opinions, I can help with this.

Ban the botters, balance the vocations and make an end game.

//Faarf (In the server my name is Gandalf)
Thanks for you your comment.

We are trying to make balance using players mind, So we got some ppl in our discord chat, they talk to me every day, every thing they want to be done its done by them, once I have to add something I will create vote on website so players chose. The style of server is in my mind.
That's not totally true that all ours players are botting, However I can't and I won't disable bot and ban people for that.
But also thanks for your idea with gmp on level/m lvl, same with other supplies, Ill try to improve it in our future work.

If you are up to help us improving server, add me on discord so we can chat !
Budex#6734

Thanks for you your comment.

We are trying to make balance using players mind, So we got some ppl in our discord chat, they talk to me every day, every thing they want to be done its done by them, once I have to add something I will create vote on website so players chose. The style of server is in my mind.
That's not totally true that all ours players are botting, However I can't and I won't disable bot and ban people for that.
But also thanks for your idea with gmp on level/m lvl, same with other supplies, Ill try to improve it in our future work.

If you are up to help us improving server, add me on discord so we can chat !
Budex#6734

Thank you for your answer!

I got the information I needed regarding botting. Personally I believe its worth the time to clean the server from bot users, but it is of course your choice. I'll maybe take a look on the server sometime to see how you guys have done with the balancing and other work.

Good luck!

Thank you for your answer!

I got the information I needed regarding botting. Personally I believe its worth the time to clean the server from bot users, but it is of course your choice. I'll maybe take a look on the server sometime to see how you guys have done with the balancing and other work.

Good luck!
Allright mate, I understand with bot, but maybe in future I will ban people for using bots.

Thanks !

21:15 63 players online.

Day 2

Greetings,

The other day has passed since we opened the server, but the other day passed much better than the first, because of crash, the second day we did not have a single crash, it is very good news and it means that we are on a stable version of the server.

The next day the support team will focus on server upgrading, which means we will add new tasks, missions, spawns, quests, we will fix the balance that we are already fixing from day to day.

The Claviera team already has the idea of improving the server and starting to grow by the number of players. Also, if you have some ideas or want to report something, join us on a discord server.

Warm Greetings Claviera-OT team

Okay where to begin?..

First of all I want to congratulate you Budex for your beautiful server.

Secondly, The server is really great and there is pros and cons. I want you to know this based on my Evo experiences.. Please don't take it personally but this is my point of view.

The server is basically Typical Evo it does not have the Taste of a real RPG.
Pros:
Quests are good. PVP is average which means not so good and not REALLY bad"".
Custom Client.

Cons:
The vocation are still unbalanced Druids sucks and Knight sucks. They need editing the voc.
The monsters are Meh everyone bots in DL's no room for players who want to level.
The temple is designed badly(It's Plain and Big) its Meh typical evo not special about it. It's almost like download and run. Every Evo I tried playing with 1k+ players had 100% unique stuff. Monsters are different, items are different, Manarunes and teleports are different. The Teleports are really far away kind of hard to look at what teleports I need to go to. The temple needs more designing on the wall like you need something that will when I log in I feel comfy not just log to plain rock. Maybe add a clown to entertain or something idk something funny. something unique.
first.png

ALso the second floor temple is off in many ways its just too big for empty space.
second.png

IDK why this chair is there while its suppoed to be in the middle or middle back. its just off I feel like the server is rushed and it needs more work on it

MOreover, I feel like this server will fail in couple of days because it lacks the unique stuff to make an evo server special than other typical Evo servers.

For example: If you have a career Job lets say Business Marketing. You graduate with a Bachelors degree you will be just like the other 1000000000000 million business marketing people who looks for jobs for years and get paid 1$ more than the minimum wage. But if you are Business Marketing and Minoring in designing then wow that is something special More companies will need you than regular ones(The Average Ones).

The potions are MEh nothing new to that. I recognize that you have a custom client boy you can make magic with these custom clients.

all for all its a good server but needs some tweaks and im pretty sure it will magnificent.

ALso Ps: You have a reward Program for the first people to reach specific goal. I was the first to reach magic level 130 and I did not get my Premium points im not sure why. I tried to use help channel but no one was there to help me out. My name in game Jss. ;)

thanks,
Jss

Last edited:
Okay where to begin?..

First of all I want to congratulate you Budex for your beautiful server.

Secondly, The server is really great and there is pros and cons. I want you to know this based on my Evo experiences.. Please don't take it personally but this is my point of view.

The server is basically Typical Evo it does not have the Taste of a real RPG.
Pros:
Quests are good. PVP is average which means not so good and not REALLY bad"".
Custom Client.

Cons:
The vocation are still unbalanced Druids sucks and Knight sucks. They need editing the voc.
The monsters are Meh everyone bots in DL's no room for players who want to level.
The temple is designed badly(It's Plain and Big) its Meh typical evo not special about it. It's almost like download and run. Every Evo I tried playing with 1k+ players had 100% unique stuff. Monsters are different, items are different, Manarunes and teleports are different. The Teleports are really far away kind of hard to look at what teleports I need to go to. The temple needs more designing on the wall like you need something that will when I log in I feel comfy not just log to plain rock. Maybe add a clown to entertain or something idk something funny. something unique.
View attachment 32302

ALso the second floor temple is off in many ways its just too big for empty space.
View attachment 32304

IDK why this chair is there while its suppoed to be in the middle or middle back. its just off I feel like the server is rushed and it needs more work on it

MOreover, I feel like this server will fail in couple of days because it lacks the unique stuff to make an evo server special than other typical Evo servers.

For example: If you have a career Job lets say Business Marketing. You graduate with a Bachelors degree you will be just like the other 1000000000000 million business marketing people who looks for jobs for years and get paid 1$ more than the minimum wage. But if you are Business Marketing and Minoring in designing then wow that is something special More companies will need you than regular ones(The Average Ones).

The potions are MEh nothing new to that. I recognize that you have a custom client boy you can make magic with these custom clients.

all for all its a good server but needs some tweaks and im pretty sure it will magnificent.

ALso Ps: You have a reward Program for the first people to reach specific goal. I was the first to reach magic level 130 and I did not get my Premium points im not sure why. I tried to use help channel but no one was there to help me out. My name in game Jss. ;)

thanks,
Jss
Thanks for your comment,
I appreciate it.

In future, I will continue to work on this project, also thought to remove tibia 8.6 client, and use only custom client where I can add more and unique features like spirits, that will make OT more interesting with bunch of unique monsters,bosses,items and ssimilar.

I agree with you that theres unbalance with vocations, I will try to catch some people who are up to help me with balance.
Because as you can see I personally can't do it. Im not enough skilled.

Yeah, a tons of people used to bot in DLs spawn because thats easy monster and gives more exp, I should add more experience on other monsters aswell.

At all, I will continue to work on 8.6 Evos and my next plan is to make it 100% unique, Without normal monsters,bosses,quests,spawns etc..

Thanks for your comment again,
Budex

Greetings,

The last few hours we had unwanted technical problems, this was the reason why the server was shut down.

The team also worked on improvising our patch where we added 3 new runes for different vocations, as well as we made double quick level and somewhere even three times faster than usual.

We also added new spawns for the 350 level that can be found in the spawns room.

More precisely, there are 6 new spawns there.

We fixed the problem with the 426 level, now we can go further.

JUh19w8.jpg

BudexOT is gonna take a restart for less then a month !
We are gonna to rock this time, due I've added a lot of new and improved old systems.

Back