• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][CUSTOM] ANIMERA V7.5 / 17 CLASSES / STORY MODE / DUNGEONS / UNIQUE MAP / IMBUEMENTS / FULL NATURE SYSTEM (RELAUNCH 30-JULY-19:00 CEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://animera.online
Server Address
animera.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've played multiple eras of this server, and each one was riddled with game breaking bugs and were rarely fixed. His methods for developing the server are terrible and will never see a stable release. This is a guy that doesn't believe in a test server, doesn't test his additions, will cause crashes or systems to randomly stop working because he is working on the server while players are playing. And when shit really hits the fan (from dupes/abuses caused by untested systems), he has to reset. But the reset will not includes fixes that caused the previous issues, so it's only a matter of time before they crop up again.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone make so much money from donations and yet not even make it to one month without threatening to shut it down due to "lack of funds". This guy made easily over 1000$ USD and couldn't maintain a server for more than a month. His player count went from 150+ to a solid 30 players. The remaining players are his core dedicated playerbase and he treats them terribly. I got banned for questioning the reasoning for him banning a bunch of people on the Discord. I usually don't condone chargebacks but I wouldn't hold it against anyone this time around. Not even a month of uptime and he expects people to not feel scammed? He even personally doxxed a player on his Discord and his communication with his players sours very quickly because he takes things personally.

This is probably the last time I give him my time and money. There's always this glimmer of hope most players feel when playing the server, because it has potential. But that potential will never be realized. I truly think he stumbled his way to something that has some semblance of fun but doesn't understand what it is. His players are almost always opposed to all the changes he's making, and the changes we ask for are at the bottom of the list for him.

Sadly, it feels its partially a symptom of custom servers in the OT community. The fact that so many people are desperate for a unique and custom server that isn't a Naruto/Dragonball server that they gravitate to this jumbled mess of a server is quite sad.

He has refused to sell the files or take help from other people. He has refused to take cheaper server hosting. He is incredibly stubborn and at this point I have no sympathy if his project never fully releases. It's a shame but that's reality.

I've played multiple eras of this server, and each one was riddled with game breaking bugs and were rarely fixed. His methods for developing the server are terrible and will never see a stable release. This is a guy that doesn't believe in a test server, doesn't test his additions, will cause crashes or systems to randomly stop working because he is working on the server while players are playing. And when shit really hits the fan (from dupes/abuses caused by untested systems), he has to reset. But the reset will not includes fixes that caused the previous issues, so it's only a matter of time before they crop up again.

This is the first time I've ever seen someone make so much money from donations and yet not even make it to one month without threatening to shut it down due to "lack of funds". This guy made easily over 1000$ USD and couldn't maintain a server for more than a month. His player count went from 150+ to a solid 30 players. The remaining players are his core dedicated playerbase and he treats them terribly. I got banned for questioning the reasoning for him banning a bunch of people on the Discord. I usually don't condone chargebacks but I wouldn't hold it against anyone this time around. Not even a month of uptime and he expects people to not feel scammed? He even personally doxxed a player on his Discord and his communication with his players sours very quickly because he takes things personally.

This is probably the last time I give him my time and money. There's always this glimmer of hope most players feel when playing the server, because it has potential. But that potential will never be realized. I truly think he stumbled his way to something that has some semblance of fun but doesn't understand what it is. His players are almost always opposed to all the changes he's making, and the changes we ask for are at the bottom of the list for him.

Sadly, it feels its partially a symptom of custom servers in the OT community. The fact that so many people are desperate for a unique and custom server that isn't a Naruto/Dragonball server that they gravitate to this jumbled mess of a server is quite sad.

He has refused to sell the files or take help from other people. He has refused to take cheaper server hosting. He is incredibly stubborn and at this point I have no sympathy if his project never fully releases. It's a shame but that's reality.
+1 on everything you said

This is probably the last time I give him my time and money(20$ kek).

🎵🎵🎵🎵 I hope it's this time for real. Your guild is probably one of the most toxic things that ever happened to Animera.

As i've had to re-educate your ass several times over very simple stuff, i refuse to repeat myself over again. But what your saying is FAR from the universal truth. Won't be suprised if your saying nonsense on purpose for a little bit of attention :)

ezgif-1-24bdca8d6b.gif
Owner had a Mental Breakdown..... actually took a fat shit in his pants
Your the guy who got banned twice right? And also banned on other servers right? People actually disgusts you. Several times you got reported for your behaviour. And then to imagine your someones kid lol. Please show otland more how your parents failed to raise you. Please show us. I guess you love to make fun of your own parents. You must be some piece of the finest diamonds out here.
whens animera 7.5.1 launch???? will it reset weekly??
Sorry i can't tell unfortunatly, it's not supposed to reset weekly or in any sense. We're still in BETA.
We've resetted twice, once due to certain bugs and a mistake from my side, and 1 time due to huge changes which needed to be tested from begin to end-game.
LOL. Era 1 this season was pretty good, had 100-150 players. Then he decided to add new systems which NONE(lies) of the players were for and were spamming not to add them. Era after that, u login and walk like a lvl 20 on rl tibia on lvl 500, ur quest eq literally just dissappear(he said it wouldn't), u have like 5 clones of u that bug the shit of ur char, get tped to random sides of the map for no reason, ALL consumables/rares that stack went to 1 on thr whole server, and he expects people to shut up and play that game XD
Which era? We're in BETA. "expects people to shut up and play" Nope, the problem is certain lies and behaviour. You should know better, won't repeat for you either ;)
View attachment 69653
imagine having an owner who gives a fuck about the project :D litteraly bragging how much cash you make on other projects but cant pay a damn host for your ot many people threw a bunch of cash towards you. just sell the goddamn files and let someone do one good thing with them that didnt happen in two years
If you know anything about financial management it's about priorities. And i can't obviously run both at the same time as Animera drains all my free time and money. It's nothing "bragging" about, if you know a bit about running projects, you would know, there are many ways to make profit in a MUCH shorter timespan then the time/money i've burned on Animera. But hey i don't give a fuck right? ;) Maybe you forgot how the average pizza ots are? Go play that then instead and come back crying here again :p

"Just sell" yeah sure like i had any decent offer in the first place, and who is someone? If there was someone i actually had someone to conquer against OT wise. (Idea/project wise not programming wise, enough talents out here) Also use your brains and substract the offline time from the "two years". In the end it's all a progress, easy to complain if we're adding new stuff/finetuning stuff/changing stuff for a better Animera. What you guys requested for, please tell me again that i am not listening XD.

Outside the fact that completion rate is somewhere at 90%+. Stop treating these betas as real deal launches. You will fuck your own brain with it. If the completion rate is that far then you must be fucking crazy to think that we will never reach the end. We've reached earlier the "perfect state". And will reach again. Matter of time.

+1 on everything you said
Najs XD +1 on the majority of BS that he's saying. Adds up credibility bruv.

You are very unprofessional Animera, This is not how an admin or any owner of a project should behave. I feel like im playing a server and the owner is basically a little boy with mommy issues and can't control his feelings and rage, im actually suprised that so many people still stuck around with the way you behave.

If people are toxic towards you or try in any circumstances trigger you, you give them the attention they want. It's literally the same as going up to a CEO in a company and saying you stink uglyface, and usually professionals ignore it and let you handle your issues by yourself instead of giving actual attention and making it worse like YOU actually do.

I however agree with some things that happened with your server, if you don't have the time nor money to put into the server then don't? You put it on cause people were eager to play, and look how it turned out. You're very easily convincing, and it puts out a huge red flag. IMO I wouldn't want to play on Animera anymore because of your attitude this season. It really threw me off heavily, despite the shitload of bugs it's mostly because of you.

Now im not saying all of these things to trigger you, which i know you probably will be triggered. Usually people with hatred towards negativity that comes to them becomes a massive deal. I like Animera and I like the way you made the server, but you really need to work on yourself ALOT. Try learning how to handle yourself better with negativity and find a way to eliminate it, and once you do that I might consider you a pre professional and play your server the next time.

You are also putting wall of text for people to understand what you are going through, that's really unnecessary I really don't think anybody cares. They only want to play the server and not read your issues with the server and your own. And yet again you are giving away your soft spot by explaining things that people already know. I did read it though on discord and I just cringed so hard reading it. Just don't... stop... and focus on yourself, stop letting people dig inside your brain and ignore it. Focus on the positive towards the server.

Last edited:
You are very unprofessional Animera, This is not how an admin or any owner of a project should behave. I feel like im playing a server and the owner is basically a little boy with mommy issues and can't control his feelings and rage, im actually suprised that so many people still stuck around with the way you behave.

If people are toxic towards you or try in any circumstances trigger you, you give them the attention they want. It's literally the same as going up to a CEO in a company and saying you stink uglyface, and usually professionals ignore it and let you handle your issues by yourself instead of giving actual attention and making it worse like YOU actually do.

Then your misunderstanding the whole point, I've been ignoring this stuff, but in the end the discord is still flooded with manipulation/toxic. Which people do not like. So i've put obviously a 0 tolerance policy. I refuse to repeat/over explaining/defend myself for shitty theories (Which i am kinda forced too as other people will get influenced by the fake gossip aswell)/going through the same cycle of BS. So i draw a line, and make u dissapear. "Being proffesional" didn't change a thing. If your not part of the trouble what do you care? Outside of my language i will never abuse my position in whatever way.

I however agree with some things that happened with your server, if you don't have the time nor money to put into the server then don't? You put it on cause people were eager to play, and look how it turned out. You're very easily convincing, and it puts out a huge red flag. IMO I wouldn't want to play on Animera anymore because of your attitude this season. It really threw me off heavily, despite the shitload of bugs(false statement) it's mostly because of you.

I've put it online because the community wanted to and did the needed support to get it back online. People claimed to support Animera so the server would actually stay up. Which as explained before was just a lie. It's in the community's hands when the server is online AND offline. So don't @ me, if you see it going offline. While you don't want to.

Now im not saying all of these things to trigger you, which i know you probably will be triggered. Usually people with hatred towards negativity that comes to them becomes a massive deal. I like Animera and I like the way you made the server, but you really need to work on yourself ALOT. Try learning how to handle yourself better with negativity and find a way to eliminate it, and once you do that I might consider you a pre professional and play your server the next time.

Misunderstanding again, here in the Netherlands we are direct it's quite a culture clash with people outside. Aside i do not mind to use insults as i've seen it works better to bring sense into them. Might be not for you. I do have a short temper for retarded bullshit, especially if i am repeating for 3 years the same BS. So if it happens you might consider, maybe, just maybe i should reconsider my 5 second brainfart, before throwing dirt on Animera. I did everything what the most developers didn't to proof myself for 12 years. It's crazy how every "opening" is a reason to throw dirt at me, forcing me for answers(otherwise i am dubious), and ofcourse everything that happens after that.

You are also putting wall of text for people to understand what you are going through, that's really unnecessary I really don't think anybody cares. They only want to play the server and not read your issues with the server and your own. And yet again you are giving away your soft spot by explaining things that people already know. I did read it though on discord and I just cringed so hard reading it. Just don't... stop... and focus on yourself, stop letting people dig inside your brain and ignore it. Focus on the positive towards the server.

Misunderstood again, i just explained what happened, why we can't continue, what the plans are for the future, and the shit that i've basically repeated for the past years. I never said oh i am so sad, and it's soo unfair, i am basically explaining and talking sense into certain people. Everyone who actually behaved deserves a answer, my side of the story or whatever. As i said the wall of text isn't per-say for everyone. But for those who are wondering what's up. Those who might consider the negative sounds to be true. As said before ignoring doesn't change a thing(Because i already did that enough in the past), it will still leave a mess on the discord server which is the opposite of what mods/admins should do.

My only focus is the server. I want the best for the server. So whenever you give me the idea that you are a negative influence to the server i will make sure you will leave the server, whether it be bans, insults, or making your life in-game a hell. Imagine if i actually did it on purpose.

But i do agree some actions of mine are indeed unproffesional. I hope you have a good laugh tho. Another wasted message because of not properly reading the wall of text..

If u cant pay the host then stop using a 1k euro dedi server? :)

If u cant pay the host then stop using a 1k euro dedi server? :)
Your twisting words on purpose this is the nonsense i am talking about obviously. I've already explained and if your actually a adult know any basics of life, business you wouldn't struggle to understand it or to 'understand' it. But thanks for the free bump.

Hi all!

I supported Animera for a couple years now, I always enjoyed playing. Within the last couple months though, I don't really know what happened. I can't suggest playing here or supporting the developer anymore. Please find Effiel's post above as he put it better then I ever could.

You can also find attached a message Animera has posted recently in his discord, admitting to stuff long the lines of "tracking" all players, I'm unsure of the data you are collecting but I do hope you're storing everything correctly. Among other things in the very, very long message. Please don't make me disappear instantly.

Good luck with the project.

Attachments

Hi all!

I supported Animera for a couple years now, I always enjoyed playing. Within the last couple months though, I don't really know what happened. I can't suggest playing here or supporting the developer anymore. Please find Effiel's post above as he put it better then I ever could.

You can also find attached a message Animera has posted recently in his discord, admitting to stuff long the lines of "tracking" all players, I'm unsure of the data you are collecting but I do hope you're storing everything correctly. Among other things in the very, very long message. Please don't make me disappear instantly.

Good luck with the project.
Your one of the guys who i actually stand open for a talk. I know you have more brains and manners in that sense. Not persay infecting everyone with it's toxic spikes.

Just FYI: With tracking i mean in-game nothing outside private law breaking boundaries.
Some of you already know i have a quite advanced algo for finding secret alts, bots, other abuses, some highscore for it etc.

And tools to make the life of a GM easier obviously.

Sad that i "scared" you away. But one thing Eiffel's post is far from the universal truth, stuff that i've repeated in the past already :p

Ur making this about some kind of gossip and people dont understanding shit?? It's not that deep man. First era of this beta was pretty good, it only needed bug fixes with gameplay and storyline. But noo u want to make the server how YOU like it and not the PLAYERS. U said "ez pz" for every bug people reported, and actually havent fixed most of them xD

I logged in to era 2 with walking like a lvl 20 on lvl 500, my fucking equipment breaking all the time(even quest one which u said it wouldn't), having 5 clones of my char randomly, getting tped randomly from one to another side of the map, and the freaking hunger system XD if u did a poll 99% of us would say delete it(like we all did legit the first day of the server xD)

Again, it's not that deep man. We want to farm and quest and get items, if I wanted to play a survival game id play rust or don't starve. Dont make a server for YOURSELF.

Ur making this about some kind of gossip and people dont understanding shit?? It's not that deep man(what?). First era of this beta was pretty good, it only needed bug fixes with gameplay and storyline. But noo u want to make the server how YOU like it and not the PLAYERS. U said "ez pz" for every bug people reported, and actually havent fixed most of them xD. Because it is EZ PZ, If you know anything about programming you would understand why i would say that. You can't complain about bugs you didn't report about. You can't complain if i ask the "testers" to actually test, but bothering me 36 times to reset . It's something you have in control yourself.

I logged in to era 2 with walking like a lvl 20 on lvl 500, my fucking equipment breaking all the time(even quest one which u said it wouldn't), having 5 clones of my char randomly, getting tped randomly from one to another side of the map(BS), and the freaking hunger system XD if u did a poll 99% of us would say delete it(like we all(False again) did legit the first day of the server xD) Your issue is most likely with your cheating systems. And if you read what i said you would know stuff were actually requested by people. This has nothing to do with polling, we're in a beta, we're reworking systems, that can come with details, as this game brings value to every aspect of the game that majority of OTS failed to do so e.g. bring value to cap, soul, minimap, food, quest log as the most ots are very simplistic etc.

Again, it's not that deep man. We want to farm and quest and get items, if I wanted to play a survival game id play rust or don't starve. Dont make a server for YOURSELF. Again nonsense i've created so many changes because players requested so. Stop making assumptions and you would be mentally in a much better state. Come with objective points why X is a good or bad idea, don't just try to manipulate me your this your that. Remember that i also supply a bot in my client. If these systems are counterproductive to the bot we could actually consider some changes right? Just a matter of how you treat people bruv. Remember that i could always compensate for whatever is going on.

Honestly stop worrying and wait for Animera's end product/patch/updates in whatever feature, people complained about certain speed changes, but meanwhile i also increased the max walk speed, and boosted the impact of mounts HEAVILY. You might ask yourself how much of a nerf it actually is xD.
We're in a BETA we're obviously going to experiment stuff, we have that space. In the end you know i want the best for Animera. You know that. I've proven myself continously over the years and went beyond where the most didn't. I can't keep on defending for every little "possible opening".

Remember that Animera is a result of mine ideas and the community. Have a little faith, saves me time, more time = more productivity = more results.
Less of the things you actually worry about now. ;)

animera has to be ill no way this is behaviour from someone whos not a sociopath hahaha
he keeps going from gaslighting people to acting like he loves them back to hating in the span of 15 minutes :D
you're just an absolute clown when it comes to running a game or business. Everytime you write something into your discord or here you make yourself seem even dumber keep it going clown
Edit: Also your pro bot tracking software did absolutly nothing i was able to cavebot 5 chars at the same time with 0 bans XD you're a damn clooooown

owner of an ot server arguing on otland forums with people who played says enough

server is down im trying to play

Last edited by a moderator:
@Animera your post made me hard as diamonds. I appreciate the compliments

Status
Not open for further replies.