• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom] GameFate - Launch 31/03 15:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://gamefate.eu
Server Address
gamefate.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
3.pngezgif.com-optimize.gif

Tell me why, aint nothing but a heartbreak..
Was what i thought the lyrics were to the song "Backstreet boys - I want it that way".

And same goes for you, don't take open tibia for granted, the retards of developers aren't gone, not yet.
I am here, I've put the chase of fame behind me, the glory of a easy moneyhits with a server open for 2 weeks, nowadays I am only about
f*cking around with my community, in a good way ofcourse. :)

Cool pc/client informationes
Uptime: 24/7 (who the f do not?)
Client base: 10.98(Muy custom stuff)
Web: https://GameFate.eu

Host: Dedicated
IP: Gamefate.eu

Must know for new players
Map: I made it myself, but I stole some parts from Otland and @Ernstjan.
Loot rate: Its all redone, doesnt make sense anymore.
Exp rate: Stages(lok her3)

Potions: ∞
Runes: ∞
60+ quests with barely a single run-through quest with its individual hype-poggers reward.
70+ spawns with its own individual mysteriandos.
Its own unique story mode(based somewhat of my life with depression), choose-able to play.
Donations
(yes i actually try to earn a bit back from dedi, marketing -costs etc) have kept low-effective on the gameplay.

Others (actually just more must know for new players)
Addons are gained by getting addon crystals through mysteriandos, dungeons, mission and some others. Then meeting your specific addon-monster in a 1v1 arena fight. The monster will level up for each time you fight for addons until you get scared and dont want to get more addons.
Mounts are as addons gained but by its own mount crystal, however instead you use the crystal here to spin a wheel with 9x summoned mounts, the one you win is gained as an doll and can be handed out, sold or simply used to gain it, if you already have it however it will not be used.(ofc?)
Dungeons exists which can be fought by using one of your dungeon charges, 3x is your maximum amount and a new one is gained each 4 hour or by using certain items obtained ingame. Dungeons invite you to a good time exp-wise and an even better time reward-wise.
Currencys used are your normal crystal/plat/gold-coins and gamefate-tokens/coins used to obtain a lot of reward-types. You can gain these gamefate-tokens by simply being online to a small part or by solving mysteriandos, missions and so on.
Attribute cubes are looted through mobs, using this cube, you instead get an randomized attribute orb with an stat that can be used on your equipment, it can then be removed for free or kept in an attribute retainer.
Training monks just got fun huh?! You can now train active and gain more stats by hitting the correctly randomized path.

Now I am tired of writing, you should really just logon and give it a serious try, not just cause u dont have anything better to do but for the reasons of me thinking you might have a good time.

Thanks for reading, GameFate crew :3

Last edited:
We're having issues with our dedicated server.
Server launch will be postponed til tomorrow Saturday 01/04 15:00 CET. Updates will come.

Very cool server, especially loving the ravendawn sprites!

Your server has more bugs than Animera, old version was 100 times better. Sad it turned into this lol

Well, I guess it's some type of evo server?
You could call it that, its a tp-ot but there's nothing including evo-map.
Very cool server, especially loving the ravendawn sprites!
Thank you. Happy to get some positivity through all the whining and hate. =)
Your server has more bugs than Animera, old version was 100 times better. Sad it turned into this lol
Yep we defintely got a lot of bugs, but its also just open beta, we ran the alpha without any issues like these but im sure we get all fixed.
Old version had many more major issues and bugs which this version doesnt and its also much more easier to solve the bugs this time around.

nice gameplay, love it.
the biggest issue for me balance on the vocation pally is insane while others are not.
80% is like pally on highscores.

can give this server a thumbs up the admins are really working on the bugs that apears and listens to the community 👍

nice gameplay, love it.
the biggest issue for me balance on the vocation pally is insane while others are not.
80% is like pally on highscores.

can give this server a thumbs up the admins are really working on the bugs that apears and listens to the community 👍
Thank you, thats some delicate kind words shoved up my ahole. <3
We're working hard to listen to all of you guys playing and adapting the gameplay(such as vocation balance) to its prime.

Thanks yet again, its real nice to get some positive feedback through all the whining.

11bf72b2d55ce78d486ded7f2aa1c4fc.png

Happy Easter everyone, below you can find out information about ongoing easter event.
Event will be manually handled from now til' 11/04.

Even though we have several other things to look into I decided to make a more simple way and simply make eggs which can be colored by Easter Spongebob for 5 crystal coins. The eggs will be hidden in town or really anywhere the GMS & Admins decides to. This will be announced and broadcasted before! The eggs will contain everything from a chicken spawning to donate coins, stamina refillers and so on!​