• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we're quite a lot of people playing, the community is decent. Sadly the servers being damaged atm because of a retard pk team who making it impossible for any neutral to enjoy the server. But if war ends and either side starts dealing with them servers gna be gucci. So just hang in there :)

What are the stats of an ice rapier on Medivia and how much cost a 200~ EK on Legacy?

ice rapier 100 atk, eks on legacy are pretty cheap i think, 100 euro maybe?

Hi all,

Considering various people have asked about the price of their freedom, here is a central thread for payment information.

For clarification: paying out means the past, both before and during the war, is completely wiped clean. There will be no grudges and you are free to enjoy Medivia to the fullest. None of our members will bring any harm your way as long as you bring no harm to others and follow the basic rules of respect and decency.

The payments have been scaled according to your character's level on the 16th of February (2019).
The scales are listed below:

<200: 1.5kk
200-220: 2kk
221-240: 3kk
241-260: 4kk
261-280: 5kk
281-300: 6kk
301-350: 8kk
351: 10kk

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to message Tower Dog, Ramsdog, Alpha Dog or me in-game or on Discord.

Regards,
Zephyr Damodred

🤣🤣🤣

Seems like the perfect server to troll, bunch of idiots and bad players with big egos that actually care on a dead LMAO

Last edited:
looking for some bot if someone have pm me

looking for some bot if someone have pm me
There are 3 types of bots for medivia:
One with a keylogger.
Another with a miner.
And the last one, connected to a botnet.

Which one do you prefer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back