• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely want to give players opportunity to obtain outfits through questlines. Remember that we just added a gigantic Pharaoh outfit questline.

1.png2.png3.png4.png6.png

Join us on Medivia.online
the best retro low rate server since 2011

Nobody will join something with lvls 400+, you can keep updating but it will keep dying slowly, bec you will not have new players, only the ones who are playing now. Only way to have 1k people again, is start from 0 or open a new tibianic keeping Medivia online.

To be fair, I disagree, there is always possibility to be number one, no matter when you start, though its a argument which is used in every server, and always there is at least one person to prove others wrong and becomes best :)

To be fair, I disagree, there is always possibility to be number one, no matter when you start, though its a argument which is used in every server, and always there is at least one person to prove others wrong and becomes best :)

Just realese one side OT that's tibianic version, for all the people who don't want the drastic updates you came with. That way you will keep ur already declining player base, and get 500+ new players on the Tibianic server. I don't get what the problem is, yall like money don't you? So why go the CIPSOFT way and refuse to have an oldschool version aswell? Just more money in ur guys already fat pocket.

Creating so much content costs a lot of money, talking about fat pocket when most if not all money go to all developers for doing hard work to add content such as these past two updates is just silly. Players buying premiums or amounts of online dont exactly translate to that the game is earning A LOT considering how much content we are constantly adding to game. Medivia goes into its own direction and we wont be just another Tibia server. We will be way better and greater.

Players want old tibianic but no you will make your pokemon medivia xd

You can add all what you want but the numbers online tells everything, it seems that you want this server with 0 players.

I see that you like to complain a lot. But no, the servers are doing well and as I already stated many times (next time TRY at least to read what Im writing) we wont change into Tibia.

Are you sure they doing well? You had to close 1 now Destiny / Legacy going the same way, you can always keep updating

Creating so much content costs a lot of money, talking about fat pocket when most if not all money go to all developers for doing hard work to add content such as these past two updates is just silly. Players buying premiums or amounts of online dont exactly translate to that the game is earning A LOT considering how much content we are constantly adding to game. Medivia goes into its own direction and we wont be just another Tibia server. We will be way better and greater.

In your eyes you create something better and greater. Cause you are the one creating it together with the few who like the route you have chosen. Would be weird if you say otherwise.
But WE think differently about this. Some updates have been nice but in general leaving tibia and creating a own game destroyd the server. You can have best of both worlds by keeping the servers you have and keep updating them the way YOU want, plus have a new tibianic and give what WE think is better and more fun. AND it will be a pure money income for the medivia team, why? Cause tibianic is alrdy perfect and you don't have to come with constant updates = low time investment = free money from the many players that enjoy the game as it is.

Yeah few players complaining who enjoy retro 7.4 and nostalgia who want it back sounds really convincing to do that. On other hand hundreds of those which enjoy the current content and enjoy the actual direction where game is going ;)

Yeah few players complaining who enjoy retro 7.4 and nostalgia who want it back sounds really convincing to do that. On other hand hundreds of those which enjoy the current content and enjoy the actual direction where game is going ;)
You have no clue beside sprites dont you? Did you actually ever do a proper poll about retro tibianic back? No. You just assume that a few complain cause we are the ones posting atm. I know that 50% of those who play on medivia (especially all the war teams) will also play on tibianic + thr people you lost by choosing this path will join back and my friend that are not just a few..

What about doing a poll? It would express the numbers of people that want retro world quite accurately

For some reason they dont want to do it. Even if its just to check how the current community thinks.

My gods. You must be doing this on purpose. As stated before the game is going in its own direction according to the vision of main developer Iryont. He wants his own game. Thats all end of story. We dont want to be associated with Tibia.

,,Yeah few players complaining who enjoy retro 7.4 and nostalgia " XDD few 10 x time more then u have onnline now on servers

Thay dont start tibianic beacouse all players go there and on medivia will play like 40 ppl ...
It means they are scared that all work is peac of shit

Well. The numbers were before adding anti-bot system. Players had few MCs at most times online making runes, so that was actually a big problem, this means the numbers werent real. Everyone who played before update knows how many botters there were. Now the numbers are pretty much the same, minus the botters.
PS. Have a good day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back