• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. The numbers were before adding anti-bot system. Players had few MCs at most times online making runes, so that was actually a big problem, this means the numbers werent real. Everyone who played before update knows how many botters there were. Now the numbers are pretty much the same, minus the botters.
PS. Have a good day! :)

Yeah,yall when from having 1k real players and 2k runemakers to having 200 real players and 300 venezuelans making runos. >.> Remove bots all you want, but online list will never be real. There will always be tons of makers supplying the swedish if there is antibot system or not. Also, you did not answer me at all lol - You just told me online list before was fake, but its still fake. So what was ur point?

Oh wait what happent after15:00?, that time when people start opening mcs because no gms arround, just check online list from ss 10:00 - 15:00 and you will have the real players, 30 on Legacy/Destiny and others 80 ~ , thanks for the updates and for the fish

Oh wait what happent after15:00?, that time when people start opening mcs because no gms arround, just check online list from ss 10:00 - 15:00 and you will have the real players, 30 on Legacy/Destiny and others 80 ~ , thanks for the updates and for the fish

You are checking online players between 10:00 and 15:00? So, you basically assumed that actual (or real?) players are those without any real job who can play games during such hours. I'm pretty sure our players are more mature than that ;)

Any real count of players is a sinusoidal (or saw) like function within 24 hours timespan. It has its peaks and downs. If your game or some OTS doesn't meet those requirements it means it is simply spoofed one way or another.

Last edited:
You should accept that 200k $ that day man, why u didn't?! Now you trying to get players and need cash. Congratzz

Last edited:
before uptade this new grap u never answer on forum u delejt posts . now u even make post on otland and u answer so its rly go down

we just waiting for tekania starts then all of ur players that play on medivia(or most of them) will join us xD nothing more ;) good luck with ur pokemon OTS

My gods. You must be doing this on purpose. As stated before the game is going in its own direction according to the vision of main developer Iryont. He wants his own game. Thats all end of story. We dont want to be associated with Tibia.
so if you guys want your own game you need to get rid of everything thats in tibia, the runes, most monsters, most quests etc

so if you guys want your own game you need to get rid of everything thats in tibia, the runes, most monsters, most quests etc

Yep no other game has runes or monsters, good logic there pal

You guys had over 2k+ Nearly 3k, or even 3k at somepoint players across all of ur servers

Oh you mean before they added an anti bot system? You could go to the online list at that time and 75% of the players online were level <20 facc mages, those numbers meant fuck all

And now what you have? 90 players every world 30 on levels 100-300 rest makers and a few 50~, the same with 2k less people, gz

@Saphron I'm happy to see that you are fully integrated into Medivia and that you are part of the development as a whole, I see that for the most recent answers you have also matured, that's great. I believe that Medivia's decision to be an independent game was the best possible, now they can explore all the possibilities that being a real independent game can actually offer. These guys should stop being such weepers and accept how great is to have a server taking the next step!

Last edited:
Why u guys care? He already choose, He prefer pokemon server than old tibia feelings, from 4000 ppls to 300 ppls, remember the old times of medivia that never back, after this sprite things i'm out. I'm not really feeling it. and the numbers of online players too, we all know this iryont all hes care is the money,money,money, but hes era just passed, peoples left because he prefer making pokemon server than old tibia feels, this sad, because this game has 20 + years and have unique feeling of old tibia times from tibia 6~~ to tibia 7~ And this guy just give us something we don't even want to have, most of us are 25+ If there exists peoples whos play since tibia 6~ and want to back again to Tibia or still continue playing playing, he would like to see old times of tibia, not this pokemon things. When they realize it there will be 5 players online, 1 spirter, 1x iryong and 3 tutors. gg gl Waiting for next update guys for blood sphinx or undead necormante can't wait!!!

all i cna say , another crap ots, this time looks liek lego creation , not gonna play , commented cause i got rights to , Htfu Oh and jebac braozli

Oh you mean before they added an anti bot system? You could go to the online list at that time and 75% of the players online were level <20 facc mages, those numbers meant fuck all

And what is the difference now? Antibot system or not, their online list is still flawed? Ill take a 1k real players, 2k bots server over 150 real players and 300 brazilians making runes server any day.

Saying that the current online list consists of true players is bullshit, there will always be makers supplying the swedish. Before atleast it was 1k real players compared to 150 as it is now. Stop acting like any antibot system will ever save Tibia, lmao. Hell, without bots there would be no tibia. (not that i support it) but let's be real, only reason tibia still is alive to this day is because there is to many people both hosters and ingame players making money of it.

And what is the difference now? Antibot system or not, their online list is still flawed? Ill take a 1k real players, 2k bots server over 150 real players and 300 brazilians making runes server any day.

Saying that the current online list consists of true players is bullshit, there will always be makers supplying the swedish. Before atleast it was 1k real players compared to 150 as it is now. Stop acting like any antibot system will ever save Tibia, lmao. Hell, without bots there would be no tibia. (not that i support it) but let's be real, only reason tibia still is alive to this day is because there is to many people both hosters and ingame players making money of it.

Wow. Then go ahead and make your own server with automatic bot system in game. We care ONLY about fair game, and if it will affect the numbers so be it. We dont want FAKE numbers of players that are cheating.

Yeah not like ppl made it to 100+ lvl without getting caught on prophecy start nice fair game even top 1 140lvl or 150 got deleted for massive multi client cuz he abuse it on a 3 month server since its release

Fully bot proof is obviously impossible. I still know farmers on medivia. But they made it for sure hard as hell to do

I still hope iyront will use his brain. He lost so many players with a client like that. He should make a poll about new tibinic old style

Wow. Then go ahead and make your own server with automatic bot system in game. We care ONLY about fair game, and if it will affect the numbers so be it. We dont want FAKE numbers of players that are cheating.

You talking about fair game? Wow. You obviously know nothing about the server you represent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back