• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 rating!
Medivia is by far the best game out.

The staff is very engaged with their player base, they listen and act swiftly if you have any problems or concerns. There are no corrupt GMs banning people off anger or tantrums. There is a no cheating policy that is strictly enforced. If you try to macro or bot, eventually you will be caught. The sprites are great, the custom maps are very extensive and full of content. There is no lag, the servers are stable.

These other servers are a waste of time, built off of early server hype. While they come and go Medivia is constant. There’s a reason it’s been around for almost a decade.

Don’t listen to the haters that are obviously stuck in the past. I have a feeling most of them will be back once the new update is out, or when the server they’re currently playing falls again.

Signed,
Kuvan

10/10 rating!

The staff is very engaged with their player base, they listen and act swiftly if you have any problems or concerns. There are no corrupt GMs banning people off anger or tantrums. There is a no cheating policy that is strictly enforced. If you try to macro or bot, eventually you will be caught.There is no lag, the servers are stable.

These other servers are a waste of time, built off of early server hype. While they come and go Medivia is constant. There’s a reason it’s been around for almost a decade.

Don’t listen to the haters that are obviously stuck in the past. I have a feeling most of them will be back once the new update is out, or when the server they’re currently playing falls again.

Signed,
Kuvan

You obvious dont read what has been said did you??
The staff is fine. By far better then any other oldschool ot. But we simply dont like the new "game" and are asking for a real oldschool server called tibianic. So we can have the fun we had years ago on his servers. We are not stuck in the past, we simply liked oldschool tibia more then this new shit. Should i say about you, that you are just a sheep cause you follow the rest? Ya answer will probaly be: " i am not, i simply just like the new sprites and updates etc more". Well we dont.

Btw.
Saphron why are you the only one defending medivia. Where is iryont. Cause i saw some posts with pretty hard facts (look at maas post) about the hunger for money and that iryont is obviously not holding on to his words anymore. but iryont is nowhere to be found.

10/10 rating!

The staff is very engaged with their player base, they listen and act swiftly if you have any problems or concerns. There are no corrupt GMs banning people off anger or tantrums. There is a no cheating policy that is strictly enforced. If you try to macro or bot, eventually you will be caught. The sprites are great, the custom maps are very extensive and full of content. There is no lag, the servers are stable.

Signed,
Kuvan

Exactly my thoughts, the sudden cry in this thread is only a result of no other servers to play on and the ones that start fail miserably after a few days or weeks. All of the crying and complaining ones will be back sooner or later, because let's face it - they cannot live without this game and no other server is as stable as Medivia is. There is a reason why Medivia has been around for so long and one of these reasons is that the Medivia's staff was considering feedback from the community, but also was not giving up into the opinions of people who will leave the server once they get bored after a month. The new content is great. I love the community Medivia has and how mature majority of it is. People who play medivia simply 'grew-up' from fucking around and jumping from one server to another one and prefer to create long lasting friendships within the game and experience new things and explore.

Stay strong Medivians :)

The staff is fine. By far better then any other oldschool ot. But we simply dont like the new "game" and are asking of a nostalgia server called tibianic. So we can have the fun we had years ago on his servers. We are not stuck in the past, we simply liked oldschool tibia more then this new shit. Should i say about you, that you are just a sheep cause you follow the rest? Ya answer will probaly be: " i am not, i simply just like the new sprites and updates etc more". Well we dont.

Btw.
Saphron why are you the only one defending medivia. Where is iryont. Cause i saw some posts with pretty hard facts (look at maas post) about the hunger for money and that iryont is obviously not holding on to his words anymore. but iryont is nowhere to be found.
The staff is fine. By far better then any other oldschool ot. But we simply dont like the new "game" and are asking for a real oldschool server called tibianic. So we can have the fun we had years ago on his servers. We are not stuck in the past,
The staff is fine. By far better then any other oldschool ot. But we simply dont like the new "game" and are asking for a real oldschool server called tibianic. So we can have the fun we had years ago on his servers. We are not stuck in the past, we simply liked oldschool tibia more then this new shit. Should i say about you, that you are just a sheep cause you follow the rest? Ya answer will probaly be: " i am not, i simply just like the new sprites and updates etc more". Well we dont.

Btw.

Alright well, you seem to have contradicted yourself several times in this same post. You claim the staff is fine, then go on to shit talk Iryont. You said it’s an old school OT, but that you hate this “new shit”. You’re just a hater, you make no sense.

Medivia is not “new shit”. These 8.0 servers with hotkeys are what you must be thinking of. Or maybe the word you were thinking of is “custom”. Medivia is CUSTOM.
Medivia is an old school server, with developers that actually are competent and skillful enough to expand and execute their vision.

Signed,
Kuvan

The staff is fine. By far better then any other oldschool ot. But we simply dont like the new "game" and are asking of a nostalgia server called tibianic. So we can have the fun we had years ago on his servers. We are not stuck in the past, we simply liked oldschool tibia more then this new shit. Should i say about you, that you are just a sheep cause you follow the rest? Ya answer will probaly be: " i am not, i simply just like the new sprites and updates etc more". Well we dont

Medivia has been around for almost a decade and honestly if I could I would bring you those Tibianic times. However, I cannot do that because of legal reasons. Just because some OTS are running there with Tibia stolen sprites it doesn't mean I can do that because there is a huge difference between those servers and Medivia. The difference is how long we've been around and what kind of threat we create to Tibia compared to some OTS which dies within a month or a few at best. I've been made very well aware of that.

It is quite funny because at the time of Tibianic I clearly remember how our own players reported us to CipSoft... Here is one of the quotes of emails which were sent to CipSoft back then which I can recall:

"They make money out of your game, please do something about it, here is the data of the website (registration info) and all game servers".

The point is you did not deserve such OTS due to being such ungrateful kind of players.

You yourself created us, Medivia, and the way we are a different game now. Thank you for that.

That being the case what is actually stopping you from replacing our sprites with Tibia ones if you want to feel some sort of Tibia nostalgia? I cannot stop you from doing it and it's on you, after all.

@assassinho I really dont get why you are talking like this when you are still playing on pendulum 🤔 or maybe its not you anymore ;)

Medivia #1 server, only one worth investing your time in

Only people crying are the ones who play the rinse and repeat 7.4 OT that dies after a week, don’t like it don’t play cya

Atleast we dont need a lvl 300+ 20h / day online everyday without job, and feeling something because of that.

I love the customness and new maps / sprites of medivia, i think its a fact that there is no other consistent 7.4 server for these people to play so they bitch about how medivia is going their own way. you can go play classictibia if you want exact copy of 7.4 tibia with nothing new and see how bored you get with that, oh wait you guys already did and then you all quit.

The staff is very engaged with their player base, they listen and act swiftly if you have any problems or concerns. There are no corrupt GMs banning people off anger or tantrums. There is a no cheating policy that is strictly enforced. If you try to macro or bot, eventually you will be caught.

This was certainly not the case a couple of years ago, but my guess is that they're active now due to desperation/panic. Looking at numbers, their game is slowly dying. Trust me, they didn't do shit when Legacy peaked at 1500 players. I don't know what drove Iryont to finally delete zaxx, friiko, hermionka, the list goes on, for cheating. But to me they seemed untouchable and protected by Iryont for the longest period.

Even though nobody had any logic behind calling Damodreds for "DamodRATS", they were so right, at least when it comes to me. I snitched on everyone who cheated in a way that didn't have to do with runemaking, because MC'ing is mandatory for a 7.4 to work, cavebotting is not. Look where you at now, runes in shop xD Okay, so I've thrown that out there, I did everything in my power to keep the server legitimate and have it grow.

However, my eager to keep the server legitimate eventually almost came with the cost of me getting deleted. One of the guys from guild Independents told me (in trust) about how they abused "Harenam", one of the plaguebringer of abukir bosses, reaching up to "3kk exp/h". Didn't surprise me something was wrong cuz they had gained an insane amount of levels in a very short time. Snitched on him of course (sorry, not sorry) by immidietly sending an email to Iryont, but I didn't get a reply. Reported it to Madragor ingame, he'd speak with Iryont, but nothing happened. Had tutor Tjockas reach out to Iryont on skype, but nothing happened. For 2 weeks I saw these fuckers, excuse my language, abuse the hell out of that spawn and all my attempts to have it fixed was ignored.

So I thought... you know what? Let's just start up the stream and go there ourselves, show the world how broken it really is. Twitchchat was fuming, we (Me, Dezastrous, Malunoo, Mus, Xirvisa) had a blast shittalking Independents and honestly the staff aswell for allowing them to exp like this for weeks. 3kk exp/h was a big lie. Had Xirvisa outside our shared party and he had 7kk/h sding and bursting the boss. Exped for 7 hours, looted I think 7 (?) shields. Shields that Independens sold for some insane amount of cash to people, claiming they were close to one of a kind. Guess who turns up in my twitchchat during our hunt? Madragor. He immidietly lowers the experience granted by all PoA bosses by like 95% as a "quick fix". Shortly after, the server "crashes" and rolls back to server save. We lost everything, but our goal was obviously to end the abuse and it was fulfilled.

Shortly after this, Iryont replies to my email.
Note: I sent the report 28 oct 2017, his reply came 9 nov 2017, the day after we streamed the event.
Source: Email history and date of attached picture.

He was telling me that he "doesn't know what to do with us". Because according to him, we broke the following rules:
  • Spreading false information or starting propaganda about the server which may cause a reduction of the server's population or harm the server's reputation.
  • Punishment: Banishment or deletion depending on the severity of the violation.
and
  • Exploiting obvious errors of the game or any other part of our services.
  • Punishment: Deletion of the account.
So basically he was deciding between deleting all of us (Me, Dezastrous, Malunoo, Mus, Xirvisa), including the people from Independents who had been abusing it for weeks, OR just let us all go without punishment. This pretty much killed my entire motivation to play medivia but it also made me seek justice for the bug abusing that went unpunished. During this period I was feeling so much hate towards Iryont but also towards Independents. To me It really felt like Iryont was taking Independents side, having their back, supporting their abuse, and this was also the reason why the war begun, justice. Damodreds & El Rampage vs Independents.

We told them that after we crush them they'll have no option but to leave the server. There was no payment, they'd be hunted forever for what they had done, all the unfair levels they had taken. We agreed that their only option after the war would be to suicide their characters to a certain level that we thought seemed reasonable after their bug abuse. But no, of course we lost 😂 . They had a much bigger desire to play the server in the end.

Events and exp/h numbers described above are still very much in my memory, but they're also in my email history with Iryont.
Just sharing this as a big thank you to Iryont for everything he did for me during the years I supported this game.

Storytime's over //Maas DamodRAT

Attachments

Last edited:
It is quite funny because at the time of Tibianic I clearly remember how our own players reported us to CipSoft... Here is one of the quotes of emails which were sent to CipSoft back then which I can recall:

"They make money out of your game, please do something about it, here is the data of the website (registration info) and all game servers".

The point is you did not deserve such OTS due to being such ungrateful kind of players.

You yourself created us, Medivia, and the way we are a different game now. Thank you for that.

That being the case what is actually stopping you from replacing our sprites with Tibia ones if you want to feel some sort of Tibia nostalgia? I cannot stop you from doing it and it's on you, after all.

I quote just this cause the rest of the things you said i can agree on.
But really? You blame us for the change of tibianic? Cause you had a few jealous individuals playing who reported you? So you toke revanche on everyone else? I hope you realise how insane it is what you just wrote.

@maas90 well spoken. Sometimes i forget how messed up some situation were even on medivia. And dont worry justice we got for ya at the end. Kicked on 2 servers. Forced to world transfer to destiny. Ofcourse they had the luck that world transfer came when they lost the war. So we only gained 18kk payments while they could gain 45kk in payments from the war before that. Anyways they are gone from legacy/prophecy

Last edited:
Everyone can see the numbers online here to see how many of us are online <3

Last edited:
But no, of course we lost 😂 . They had a much bigger desire to play the server in the end.
You have chosen the wrong ending my brother.
One war, approx 12 months later they (Independents) got rekt.
Justice prevails in the end.

But hey, all it takes is a $45 dollar transfer to Destiny (or Pendulum) and the hunted became free
"and just enjoy yourself" 🎶;).

You claim you care ONLY about fair game, yet one of the biggest cheaters on the 7.4 who's been breaking every single one of medivia rules is not banned.
min. 4:44

Saphron, you're not walking the talk.
Hahah that was some hard shit. 410 ms sneaking me on my 269 ms. Rdy for the slaughter 🤣 but afterwards we had a good revanche

nothing, except for the fact that it's actually forbidden by medivia rules :)

nothing, except for the fact that it's actually forbidden by medivia rules :)

Actually, if you would be following our Discord you would know I granted our players possibility to modify the game client the way they want it as long as it does not give them any kind of advantage over other players. That is including possibility to modify UI as well as sprites of the game client. So long story short - as long as you do not steal our artwork or modify it the way to gain advantage over others I won't care about it.

There is still a rule about game client modifications which needs to be changed a bit though, but it is legal to do so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back