• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of our players are adults. At this hour most of them are in their jobs providing for their families. Thats why the numbers peak at late hours.

Last edited:
ajority of our players are adults. At this hour most of them are in their jobs providing for their families. Thats why the numbers peak at late hours.
In their jobs? It's saturday, not many people work on saturday.

Then again, which one of your adult friends plays in saturday morning? Its quite normal for our amounts of players to be low in mornings as seen as charts you can see online.

I don't get it.
Iryont explained the legal reasons as to why he cannot revert the sprites to the original ones. He then also explained that if a user wants to, he may edit the client to get the old sprites back.
Regarding staff not banning users, it's just word against word. Provide solid proof against a player, and he will get banned. Staff always have to be 100% certain when they apply a banishment, it can be difficult sometimes.

To those who say "listen to your players", I can only answer you that if he'd listen to you all, the server would be a complete wreck.
You do not know what you are talking about, nor would anyone of you handle the responsibility of being a gamemaster. It is a demanding job, not a power-abusing role, like many of you see it as.
It is extremely hard to keep the playerbase up for a long period of time, so the statistics you guys show are actually good numbers in perspective.
And as always, there will be times where there are less players, and times where there are more.
You can't blame the developers that there are not many players active at the moment. Do you even realize how ignorant that sounds?

If you don't like the server, come with actual constructive feedback instead of just bringing blatant negativity. Contribute with something for once.

And what we have to contribute exactly? They coming here and start promoting this thread after years of silence, and want us to come back on a different game full paytowin with lvls 400, sorry for them but nobody will go

On Topic: It's simpler than this; if you don't like something, don't put time on it.

E.g: I never liked weare~ so I never played it. Plain yet eco-friendly.

You've here the OWNER of the server explaining to you low iq users WHERE the server is going, yet you're asking him to go the other way.

It's gone, the opportunity of having a good 7.4 retro community is gone. The train has passed and now you only have caravans.

All of you commited the same mistake that happened on real tibia. Abuse, abuse, abuse and abuse.
Aim-Bots, cave-bots, farms, BS, corruption everywhere...

The good hosters, are tired.

Off Topic: Where the hell are my posts knocking out damodreds? I woke up today motivatived expecting a good OB yet they're gone.

Another user with only few posts, that isnt even surprising anymore.
Its quite contrary, the servers are doing great.

Another user with only few posts, that isnt even surprising anymore.
Its quite contrary, the servers are doing great.
ok so i have to be a FORUM troll to be able to post in threads with 1000 messeges?

man thats just rip in life.

my account was created 2008 i never ever wanted to be the guy posting every week here in otland,

i just enjoyd the game

medivia is good ots shame old players are mad about their descions and try to ruin their chance at good future.
instead they promote ots like wearetibia which are fully spoofed, pay2win and overall fucking garbage. yes meidiva maybe has done bad decisions but its nothing in comparsision to all other shit ots out there

medivia was good before sprites and stupid updates when they reach 4k players, afterwards they give us pokemon server with pay2win, lets buy runes from shop and exp, because i can't loot any boh from 500 necros so far. No cash? No problem! We have solution - sms shop for everyone, runes, auto 8 lvl, don't waste your time on rookgard buy auto 8 lvl, lets buy some exp and start adventure! Love this new medivia i really i am, but what? i didn't logged over 2 years so far:< waiting for new custom quest or task or whatever u do XD

Well to be fair this post above is a complete waste of time to read, completely biased point of someone that cannot see a bigger picture than just for sake of whining.

And about only argument about begginers land (till level 8) being "optional" since you can buy a scroll, whats the big deal? This place was made only in mind to make players understand the mechanics of the game and learn how to do tasks, and certain quests. Thats all there is to that place, if someone plays on Medivia and knows the mechanics why would he want to bore himself to death with such activities and do them over and over again to make new character that just doesnt make sense.

Pokemon OTS... Pokemon OTS...
Guys, be creative once in a while. Stop whining about the sprites. In my opinion, Saphron's sprites suit Medivia better.
But if you think differently, you can change them by yourself. You can modify your client without any punishment in game.
Of course, if it doesn't give you any advantages (and 7.4 Warrior Outfit surely doesn't).

I wonder what will be your next argument against Medivia, if someone would make a replacement game.wad file with 7.4 sprites.

Do you know this place? That's Yehsha.

Medivia_D3Dsprites_Zcx22wKZTL.png

Actually, I started working on 7.4 sprite pack for Medivia.
It will take me probably a few days if not weeks to replace all the sprites, but when I'll finish, I'll upload the sprite pack on Wiki, for those who likes old sprites.

Medivia_D3Dsprites_P8vrKhuSHG.png

That's what I did so far.

Attachments

• Medivia_D3Dsprites_hUtHcl90mQ.png
    Medivia_D3Dsprites_hUtHcl90mQ.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 21 · VirusTotal
@Reinhard , you boar!
In my opinion is totally waste of time spending it on bringing optional retro sprites into the community.
They will find another thing to get rid and be mad on.

Well to be fair this post above is a complete waste of time to read, completely biased point of someone that cannot see a bigger picture than just for sake of whining.

And about only argument about begginers land (till level 8) being "optional" since you can buy a scroll, whats the big deal? This place was made only in mind to make players understand the mechanics of the game and learn how to do tasks, and certain quests. Thats all there is to that place, if someone plays on Medivia and knows the mechanics why would he want to bore himself to death with such activities and do them over and over again to make new character that just doesnt make sense.
above or down, does't matter u can hate me for my opinion about your server, okay.
but u can't foolish the number, numbers never lies 4000 online players in 2017 year
2 years later > 18.06.2019 16:59 474 players online, you don't need to read my post i feel your hate. You doing great i would like to see medivia next year. :)) keep it up bro, cant wait better sprites!

Reinhard is working on a 7.4 sprite pack for people to use if they want to. Perhaps that will help those, who can't get used to the new sprites. It's sad to see people go that have been with us for years. I hope to see some of you guys back one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back