• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said im basing it on what he already stated here in his post. He admited to cheating.

It's word against word here so it's quite pointless to talk about a banishment that happened x months ago. People make mistakes, and so do we. The reason we kick people on our discord is because they tend to start drama and talk about it all day long. We've made clear multiple times that it's better to send an email to our support e-mail address and carefully explain what happened. There is always the option to message me or Iryont as well. We have no reason at all to just erase people from the game because we love to ban them. They've put a lot of time in the game and most likely support the game with premium as well. I am sorry you were banned, perhaps I could have looked into it at the time. But I don't remember receiving any messages. Furthermore, asking for proof is not going to do anything because we simply won't provide it. There are zero games who are going to explain you in detail why your character/account has been banned or locked. In most cases, people were banned by the detection system Iryont set up and wanted us to show proof. If we show proof then obviously those bot creators are going to know how to bypass it. Or people in the future might find a way to get away with it instead. We are not going to give you that information.

Saying that we do not listen to players pains me, because I am on discord all day long, open to discussion whenever. We are constantly asking people about their opinion.

It's word against word here so it's quite pointless to talk about a banishment that happened x months ago. People make mistakes, and so do we. The reason we kick people on our discord is because they tend to start drama and talk about it all day long. We've made clear multiple times that it's better to send an email to our support e-mail address and carefully explain what happened. There is always the option to message me or Iryont as well. We have no reason at all to just erase people from the game because we love to ban them. They've put a lot of time in the game and most likely support the game with premium as well. I am sorry you were banned, perhaps I could have looked into it at the time. But I don't remember receiving any messages. Furthermore, asking for proof is not going to do anything because we simply won't provide it. There are zero games who are going to explain you in detail why your character/account has been banned or locked. In most cases, people were banned by the detection system Iryont set up and wanted us to show proof. If we show proof then obviously those bot creators are going to know how to bypass it. Or people in the future might find a way to get away with it instead. We are not going to give you that information.

Saying that we do not listen to players pains me, because I am on discord all day long, open to discussion whenever. We are constantly asking people about their opinion.

I got banned on discord for saying "Why can't we get some kind of possibility to speak with you about this issue".

All i write. "Open to discussion". Ye.

And stop write about some automatic system, this was not automatic, this was a individual GM who banned someone for a "crime" he never commited. He then said he had evidence of IP changning, all we asked was that he showed us that small information. It's not even close to word vs word here. 3 people being TP, several people in TS hearing this live, vs one indivudal who says he has "proof" that his lies are true.

All you do is keep telling small lies, refusing to acknowledge the problem. You are asking people about their opinions as long as they suit youre view.

You are acting exactly like communism system. Kinda ironic consedering most people are polish and they where treated badly by that system.

I said in most cases the detection system plays a role, obviously not in yours. I am trying to get the people to understand that what you say is not completely true. I also acknowledged that we make mistakes. You ignored half of my post, which tells me that you are not open for discussion nor try to understand what I am trying to tell you. I am not sure what you want to get out of us with your replies? If you are aiming to damage our reputation with your replies then I guess you did a good job. Before you create a character on Medivia you agree to certain rules, and if any of them are broken we reserve the right to stop that behavior by locking/banning a character or account. Any game does that, has nothing to do with communism. There were cases in the past, recently actually when someone went rampage and got banned for it. (destructive behaviour) We spoke about it on discord privately in detail and managed to find a solution. We certainly aren't flawless with banishments but we do try to make the best decision possible.

What part of your post do you consider that i did not read, that would make any diffrence to what i wrote?

Your saying you are open to discussion, you like to listen to players. The only interaction i've had with your staff members on discord is saying "Why can't we get some kind of possibility to speak with you about this issue" and after that i got banned.

For me it's quite clear that you are bullshitting when i can see the diffrence with how you are pointing out how you want to act vs how you do act in a situation.

Why im writing here? Cause it's the only place i can write where u can't delete my message. And no, i don't think it's even a thing about "damage" to your reputation.

The % of people who would even play your server already have their opinion. Most of them have found it's not worth playing, hence why there is such a small playerbase now. I just feel sad about it, because i would like to play your server, but there is no point in even trying when it's corrupt. I've tried to ignore it, i've tried to find reason to justify the behaviour but in the end you can't ignore all the diffrent times the staff handles situations horrible.

Looking at all your former posts, you don't seem very positive about anything medivia related in general. I've tried to explain to you and the readers what we do with situations like this and I am not sure what there is more to say. I can assure you that we are not corrupt and if any action seems to be so, then please report it to me or Iryont. I played the game for 4 years myself and never had any trouble with anything. Nor did any of my friends did. I can't say I've seen flawless decisions but I wouldn't call us corrupt.

I hope that people who "already have their opinion " will change their mind some time and see that we are doing our best to improve the game every day. I see that you didn't like our sprites, so perhaps the 7.4 sprite pack reinhard is working on is something you could use. Also, we are working out ideas on a pvp-enforced world.

Maybe the mix of old sprites and a war server might bring some people back that want fast fun.

So a player breaking the rules got banned, we had our evidence but still it seems you prefer to believe him than our logs. That's fine its your decision. Still the game forces the rules, and if you break then you will be banned. We treat players equally, and without a proof we wont delete or ban anyone, because Innocent players would be harmed. And if you think we dont care about players you are wrong. We do.

Yes, waste time sending 999 posts about "we have logs", if you have then why you can't show any proof for your right? It would stop spam about some random ban.

Yes, waste time sending 999 posts about "we have logs", if you have then why you can't show any proof for your right? It would stop spam about some random ban.

Because we have no obligation to proof the player(s) how they got banned. Like I said in my former post:

In most cases, people were banned by the detection system Iryont set up and wanted us to show proof. If we show proof then obviously those bot creators are going to know how to bypass it. Or people in the future might find a way to get away with it instead. We are not going to give you that information.

Whether you get banned for multiclient, macro, hacking whatever reason. We are not going to provide you with the information you want. This is not court. No game is going to message you on discord or email you with logs or explain in detail why you got banned. If we can clearly see that rules have been violated, then you are banned/deleted. You agree to rules before you create a character. Just because people spam and yell loudly about a "false" banishment doesn't mean we have to give in and give them the information they're not entitled to. Honestly, it's a waste of time from our side as well if we did, because daily people message us about banishments and most of the time they lie and come up with things that never happened. But yeah there are cases that are tricky, and they're worth investigating in.

You must be really ignorant to believe a game staff is gonna ban their own premium players for nothing.
You must be even more ignorant to believe game developers are going to provide any sort of proof material to banned players, that just doesnt make sense at all.
Provide proof = letting cheaters know how they got caught
Cheaters with knowledge = develop cheating strategies that won't get caught
Simple as that.
So, either some rare mistake happened (which i really doubt so), or you're just totally butthurt you got caught, in such case i recommend you deal with it ;)

Last edited:
Provide "logs" of IP that changes would never help botters. That's one of the worst excuses i've ever seen.

Around 50 ppl quitting, some of them in a war they where winning quit the server in one day, do you think that would happen if this was not 100% corruption? Several people hearing what was happening live, 3 people saw it with their own eyes.

So stop the bullshit about "we can't give information out because cheaters will find out buhu". You can without any issue remove what is not necessary in the "proofs" and show the IP that was suppose to have been changed before the ban happen.

Nobody can force you, don't talk about courts or anything. But don't act like you talk to players and try to solve things, irynot is one cocky mf who don't care what happens. It's so easy to predict what will happen in Medivia, because ALL he cares for is the cash comming in. Hence, why he know is gonna lanch a new server and soon he will merge again. It's easy to see that he went from caring about the game to just caring about the cash.

And no, this was not a mistake. This was corruption and Madagor knew excatly what he was doing.

Start old tibianick and will be hype now is shit :/
Yeah I'm still waiting. Atleast Medivia before they changed outfits/items etc.

@Admins of Medivia
You are like politicans, you won't listen or care what people say. I know so many MANY MANY players that would play here if you had normal graphics. You just don't get it. And btw, 90% of them don't visit OTLand so they won't come here to complain, they will just play another game or just don't play at all. You are totally ignorant. And if you don't want to be associated with Tibia, please leave OTLand and delete this thread.

BTW: We like it when you make new stuff, spawns, outfits, maps etc, BUT when you change the core as in default outfits or items it's just turning into a new game.

Last edited:

@Admins of Medivia
You are like politicans, you won't listen or care what people say. I know so many MANY MANY players that would play here if you had normal graphics. You just don't get it. And btw, 90% of them don't visit OTLand so they won't come here to complain, they will just play another game or just don't play at all. You are totally ignorant. And if you don't want to be associated with Tibia, please leave OTLand and delete this thread.

Agreee!! they spam here everyday to bring players back, sadddddd

@Admins of Medivia

BTW: We like it when you make new stuff, spawns, outfits, maps etc, BUT when you change the core as in default outfits or items it's just turning into a new game.

If I didn't care I wouldn't have replied to all the concerns. I am sorry that you dislike the graphics that we've put in the game but we cannot reverse it as we do not want to risk a cease and desist letter from Cipsoft. We want to continue on our own path, just like we said years ago. To repeat myself again, a tutor of ours is working on an unofficial sprite pack that will be released on the wiki. People are free to use that, to have the old sprites back that some of you really want to use.

About being associated to Tibia. We have a lot to thank to Tibia, because without them there would be no Medivia. In a sense, we are still Tibia, because of the many similarities. We have always said that we would try to mechanically stay close to Tibia 7.4. Hence why we use Otland, because the game still plays feels like Tibia.

I'm hearing rumors of new server PVPE soon, anyone hear anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back