• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i hear about old 7.4 tibianic pvp enfo next summer will be.

Yeah I'm still waiting. Atleast Medivia before they changed outfits/items etc.

@Admins of Medivia
You are like politicans, you won't listen or care what people say. I know so many MANY MANY players that would play here if you had normal graphics. You just don't get it. And btw, 90% of them don't visit OTLand so they won't come here to complain, they will just play another game or just don't play at all. You are totally ignorant. And if you don't want to be associated with Tibia, please leave OTLand and delete this thread.

BTW: We like it when you make new stuff, spawns, outfits, maps etc, BUT when you change the core as in default outfits or items it's just turning into a new game.
The majority of you are like broken CD records, repeating the same complaint over and over, despite having a great answer to it.
He CANNOT revert the sprites back, due to potential legal actions that CipSoft have confronted him with. If you wish to change the sprites back yourself, you may do so by editing the files.
Stop being ignorant, blatantly complaining about everything.

And, who are you to say "I don't want you to be associated with Tibia, please leave OTLand and delete this thread."? Who exactly do you think you are? Iryont has contributed a lot to this community, unlike you.
You may never tell someone to leave OTLand nor delete his/her thread. Grow up and start behaving appropriately.

I just wonder why they wanted to sue iryont for this (cipsoft). But i see many 8.0 ots etc etc with way more players that have no problem copying tibia and run the server. Why would they bother about tibianic back in the days

I just wonder why they wanted to sue iryont for this (cipsoft). But i see many 8.0 ots etc etc with way more players that have no problem copying tibia and run the server. Why would they bother about tibianic back in the days
He probably lives in a country where they can actually get to him in EU.

Most the time for Cipsoft its either not worth or they cant do shit to someone because of differences in international laws / being over seas / cost for lawyers..

An overseas case not worth it for Cipsoft to take down an OT that makes 20 G a year as they are a multi game multi million dollar company

Even then you have to hope that whoever is running the OT they leave paper trail that you can get ahold of in the first place.

Cipsoft would prob first send a DOWN Notice on the IP to OVH ( Not to the person, then OVH would contact them), theoretically you could just change the Domain and IP and do it again and wait for them to send another down notice. ( same thing streaming sites do, even if they try to take down your OT you would just open under a new name new ip again and be fine until you got another down notice )

If anyone ever wanted proof of possible lawsuit you could probably reach out to Cipsoft for an answer, they might get back with you.

Medivia probably never got a down notice from Cipsoft.. (still possible, but prob not)
Most likely he changed sprites because he created a licensed business for his taxes and he doesn't want to get sued in the future after claiming profit through the government.

Which you cant blame him for and is probably the only option going forward
after making over a certain amount of $$.

Make enough money off a stolen game they can come take it all in the long run

Last edited:
Well saphron now its for sure that medivia is slowly dieing. This new world strife proofs it all. Top 10 get a transfer to pendulum. In the hope more players start playing the game again cause they get a quick start. Smart i have to say but don't come and tell us that the game is alive if you have to come up with worlds like this. Just another money grab + the hope more people start pendulum again. Meanwhile the majority asking for a new world that stays permanent. we got the old graphics as this reinhard fixed that perfectly, but still no world.

Strife
Dear players only for your info,

As most of you already know since it has been thoroughly discussed on our official Discord server we will be launching a totally new PvPE world "Strife" with strictly restricted season of 2 months after which the world will be shutdown and top 10 players will receive special Strife points on their account to either spend on being permanently transferred to Pendulum or to gather more for interesting rewards after a few seasons of Strife.

The idea of Strife is to be PvP Enforced which means you will receive experience points for killing higher leveled players. Also, killing higher leveled players will be fully justified and therefore you won't receive any unjustified kill which might lead to a banishment. The rates will be the same as Pendulum including double amount of kills required for a red skull and banishment.

Between each Strife season there will be one month off during which you will be able to transfer to Pendulum (if you are within top 10) and later on register for a new season.

There will be no blessings and no amulet of loss on Strife. Also, the find person spell will have a vague description without any direction.

He probably lives in a country where they can actually get to him in EU.

Most the time for Cipsoft its either not worth or they cant do shit to someone because of differences in international laws / being over seas / cost for lawyers..

An overseas case not worth it for Cipsoft to take down an OT that makes 20 G a year as they are a multi game multi million dollar company

Even then you have to hope that whoever is running the OT they leave paper trail that you can get ahold of in the first place.

Cipsoft would prob first send a DOWN Notice on the IP to OVH ( Not to the person, then OVH would contact them), theoretically you could just change the Domain and IP and do it again and wait for them to send another down notice. ( same thing streaming sites do, even if they try to take down your OT you would just open under a new name new ip again and be fine until you got another down notice )

If anyone ever wanted proof of possible lawsuit you could probably reach out to Cipsoft for an answer, they might get back with you.

Medivia probably never got a down notice from Cipsoft.. (still possible, but prob not)
Most likely he changed sprites because he created a licensed business for his taxes and he doesn't want to get sued in the future after claiming profit through the government.

Which you cant blame him for and is probably the only option going forward
after making over a certain amount of $$.

Make enough money off a stolen game they can come take it all in the long run
they cant take the money if you spend it on pizza. or other things like cocainubrain our friend ryan

So if i will be in 11 in highscores my character will dissapear or it will get also transfered to pendulum? ( Cuz its should )

Well saphron now its for sure that medivia is slowly dieing. This new world strife proofs it all. Top 10 get a transfer to pendulum. In the hope more players start playing the game again cause they get a quick start. Smart i have to say but don't come and tell us that the game is alive if you have to come up with worlds like this. Just another money grab + the hope more people start pendulum again. Meanwhile the majority asking for a new world that stays permanent. we got the old graphics as this reinhard fixed that perfectly, but still no world.

What the fuck are you talking about, there was a massive discussion in discord INVOLVING the community of their game and guess what, they decided they wanted this. This thread is full of the same retards regurgitating absolute shit.

What the fuck are you talking about, there was a massive discussion in discord INVOLVING the community of their game and guess what, they decided they wanted this. This thread is full of the same retards regurgitating absolute shit.
The discussion they are having are with the same retard people they have had all the time, the same people who only say "wow u guys are the best" because they want to be loved by GM's.

It's the same super smart people who decided the current rec-key system was perfect, which everyone else know was a stupid idea because they live in reality and not in some retard dream.

80% of the playerbase that could play medivia would be banned on the discord for saying what they think. And that's 80% of a pretty small amount of people from the start.

People get banned on Discord for being toxic. If someone has different opinion than you, calling that person a retard is not what I'd call a discussion. I believe that staff would like to hear opinions and ideas of war players. Server didn't launch yet, something that you don't like might still change.

If you want to join discussion, join the server:

JUST DON'T BE TOXIC!

What about a level cap? And expending it further every week or something.

Since they created this discord server, there never was a real discussion. In the past, when forum was used, anyone could get into the topic anytime and put his three cents. It was also easy to cut the crap off from the valid points. But now forum is dead, and whatever you bring to this discord, it's lost in the spam that nobody is gonna dig through. Hence it's always the same people - society of mutual adoration, some noob tutors etc. who got no clue but are always very eager to advise. And unluckily admins seem to listen to these advisors; probably thinking they represent the "community" or just falling for the impression that their points are valid, because no counter-points are stated whatsoever.

So it's all cool until they come to other forums, like otland or torg, where this discord-ish bubble bursts, and then out of shock they call people "haters" for any criticism. Like this Saphron guy here, who pointed out others' registration dates (meanwhile being defended by recently-registered tutors) and spoke as if it was a kind of conspiracy to bring a well-doing server down.

And yes, I did try using this discord, but it's just one big refuse heap, people spamming, speaking over each other, posting "funny" memes instead of constructive statements etc., so it no longer matters who speaks with sense as the majority will just howl you down.
It's the same as this Saphron guy has just tried to achieve here, but sadly for him, it's not some stupid real-time chat, where it goes so easily. Joining a week later I can still follow the discussion and see how stupid and cheeky he is.

Last edited:
People get banned on Discord for being toxic. If someone has different opinion than you, calling that person a retard is not what I'd call a discussion. I believe that staff would like to hear opinions and ideas of war players. Server didn't launch yet, something that you don't like might still change.

If you want to join discussion, join the server:

JUST DON'T BE TOXIC!
You are the perfect example of the guy im talking about. Whoever brings up the rec-key, all u do is spam "SO YOU ARE CHEATER?". Rest of us know that a good tibia server needs accounts to be traded to stay alive and also to make sure people feel it's worth investing time into the game. Nobody ever asked it to be legal, if your caught by GM they should delete you. But you don't even let people talk about it because you spam and spam nonsense.

So again, this staff and tutors like you are like communists. If i agree with your ideas, i'm so welcome and i can discuss as much as i want. If i have some kind of discussion where i don't like the idea being introduced im just called names or kick from the discord.

And also again, you are one of thoose people who live in Medivia-dream and can't see outside it's boxes so i don't expect you to understand this and why it's such a crucial reason why the playerbase is getting lower and lower.

You should encourage people to talk on Medivia's normal forum not on discord. The website seems to be so dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back