• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
you're advertising Tibiantis on your twitch while running around (on a probable competitor to Tibiantis) stealing lootbags, killing people etc (destroying peoples progress) to increase your advertisement and tempt people to play the server you're advertising. When you're done trashing ingame you come here and trash the server more.

I don't know if you paid people to like your comment or if people are stupid enough to believe Medivia is to blame for your ban.

I will never recommend TIBIANTIS OTS/server TO ANYONE
Your answer makes zero sense. So you say he is motivating other people to play Tibiantis while he's advertising in his streams playing medivia having a destructive behaviour and acting like most immature polish players (btw this guy needs to go to school again).

Let me tell you something if I see someone having a destructive behaviour on a server while he is advertising a server that he will play... do you think I'll like to play the same server as him knowing how he behaves?

This is personal but I just stopped playing servers where there's a big polish community. They just destroy the game plus they're toxic.
Post automatically merged:

It's really bad cause @kay Made a really great job with his server but the community that it's inside and advertising they're toxic.

Your answer makes zero sense. So you say he is motivating other people to play Tibiantis while he's advertising in his streams playing medivia having a destructive behaviour and acting like most immature polish players (btw this guy needs to go to school again).

Let me tell you something if I see someone having a destructive behaviour on a server while he is advertising a server that he will play... do you think I'll like to play the same server as him knowing how he behaves?

This is personal but I just stopped playing servers where there's a big polish community. They just destroy the game plus they're toxic.
Post automatically merged:

It's really bad cause @kay Made a really great job with his server but the community that it's inside and advertising they're toxic.

So you think he is toxic, deserves a ban and sucks at advertising servers because he's a polish kid that should be in school? Seems like we agree :)

you're advertising Tibiantis on your twitch while running around (on a probable competitor to Tibiantis) stealing lootbags, killing people etc (destroying peoples progress) to increase your advertisement and tempt people to play the server you're advertising. When you're done trashing ingame you come here and trash the server more.

I don't know if you paid people to like your comment or if people are stupid enough to believe Medivia is to blame for your ban.
Well, many streamers are advertising other servers and playing medivia , tibialee for example,

You said that I was stealing lootbags and killing people.. So? It's part of this game. That's why you got a FRAG SYSTEM to protect killing so many ppl. Stealing lootbags ? Did they make it on their own? When i was doing that, many of them was running arround,seeing me and...doing nothing (probably 99% botting full afk throwing items, even leather boots hahah)

Btw i killed only 2 ppl on unjustified, the rest had skulls ;)
It's not Medivia, it's BOTIVIA this server is protecting botters ;).

I will never recommend TIBIANTIS OTS/server TO ANYONE

yeah thats why they deleted pk team together with us that was around 50 characters most of them i never seen xD

Medivia (https://medivia.online/community/character/Francisco%20Franco%20Il) <-- 200 rp deleted for destructive behavior on other server not even connected to me i heard he was brother of one guy who was playing on unity and pking ofc without his brother in team xD deleted just for ip connection seems fair

why they dont ban like that these 40-50 facc knights? oh wait...

Well, many streamers are advertising other servers and playing medivia , tibialee for example,

You said that I was stealing lootbags and killing people.. So? It's part of this game. That's why you got a FRAG SYSTEM to protect killing so many ppl. Stealing lootbags ? Did they make it on their own? When i was doing that, many of them was running arround,seeing me and...doing nothing (probably 99% botting full afk throwing items, even leather boots hahah)

Btw i killed only 2 ppl on unjustified, the rest had skulls ;)
It's not Medivia, it's BOTIVIA this server is protecting botters ;).

I also said you were streaming medivia, destroying peoples progress while advertising another server. Obv nothing anyone wants on their server.

I also said you were streaming medivia, destroying peoples progress while advertising another server. Obv nothing anyone wants on their server.
I think that, you dont know what are you saying ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back