• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been GM/CM on countless OT's, and it would be so easy for them to get rid of the osaris/yehsha/abukir runemakers.. but sadly at the end of the day it is a business and they have to run it as one - Server is still amazing.

Because how many of them runemakers are ppl dumping $$ into the server? War teams, PK teams, etc etc.
Them botter's/Macroers are the economy of Medivia or at least 90% of it.

Sad Truth but what can they do about it lol without killing off the community?

Now Iryont could cry. His server is going down. I hope it will die soon, so people could switch to tibiantis.online (test server soon will be running). Btw who are you - you are from Aqua/Koval (delfinek)/Kawuś team?
2 years ago people like you said alrdy server is going down. Yet its far from it.

Last edited:
2 years ago people like you said alrdy server is going down. Yet its far from it.

Medivia is already dying, every server got 20-50 people that actually playing - rest are just makers. After new update there will be much less player, the only reason that some people just came back was possibility to switch sprites into old ones. Whenever they change the look of facc cities these servers might become empty - ofc some people that spent alot of time there, took lvls 300-400 will stay there. You can even compare retrocores - the amount of mcs/botters is the same here and here but at retrocores u can see much more activity, more players than running around city etc. Try to log in any of medivia server, there is just few ppl that are running around - ofc im not counting botters/mcs in front of depots.

If someone will bring stable server with way better mechanics / client and become trusted for community medivia will be in the shadow.

Medivia is already dying, every server got 20-50 people that actually playing - rest are just makers. After new update there will be much less player, the only reason that some people just came back was possibility to switch sprites into old ones. Whenever they change the look of facc cities these servers might become empty - ofc some people that spent alot of time there, took lvls 300-400 will stay there. You can even compare retrocores - the amount of mcs/botters is the same here and here but at retrocores u can see much more activity, more players than running around city etc. Try to log in any of medivia server, there is just few ppl that are running around - ofc im not counting botters/mcs in front of depots.

If someone will bring stable server with way better mechanics / client and become trusted for community medivia will be in the shadow.

gl trolling bro.

It its actually checking online list by levels you will see 20 high levels 150+ on every world rest makers bots and shits, and if you go in respawns like dwarf mines or orc castle places like this eks botting 24/7

played medivia unity for more than month. made 90+ ek. Amount of people that plays on this ded ots is : 2 war teams, one random on dwarf guards that i met (just one time, and i was there for week) and my friend Dave that sits in depot of ab'dendriel. rest is bots and rune makers. Go check osaris depot, and tell me this look is making medivia look good. xDDD 100 rune makers in one place.

30 MINUTES ANTI IDLE XDDDDDDDD <------ This thing WILL BE ALWAYS the most funny thing i ever seen in my life.

Rune maker ots. XD
OH, I WOULD FORGET ! AOL AND BLESSINGS FOR EUROS ON 7.4 OLD SCHOOL SERVER. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
First it wasnt for me a problem at all, after 3 weeks the economy got ruined.
Oh and theres another great thing about this ots. We got nice website called medivia.stats where we can exactly see TOP PLAYERS like Real Exception being online for 80 HOURS ALL TIME NON STOP WITHOUT SLEEP TRAINING HIS SKILL. ofcourse he did it on bot/tasker but gm wont ban him. But its just example. Rune makers with 22hours online time EVERYDAY is STANDARD on this ots. Players with the highest skills ? no problem, 22 hours online time EVERYDAY. Automatic bot detection ? ye its nice, sadly its not working properly.
Post automatically merged:

I want to add guy mr pickles, very nice power gaming bro, from 150 to 180 in 1 week. Let me ask a question, how did u manage to do this hours ?
2020-02-0921h 8m
2020-02-0823h 39m
2020-02-0723h 22m
2020-02-0616h 46m
2020-02-0520h 37m
2020-02-0418h 37m
2020-02-0320h 56m
2020-02-0218h 39m
2020-02-0120h 50m
Oh wait, theres medivia trade groups and people that exp chars for euros, now i know.

Last edited:
Medivia is by far the best server that i've ever played, and it continues to grow, they listen to the community more than any other server i've played. i can't wait for the massive amount of new content coming soon.

Haha, are you trying to tell me that they are listing to the community?
1) People were against map/graphics change update - they still have done it
2) People were complainig against tons of botters (cave bots at every cave, runemakers etc) at Spectrum, Destiny, Legacy - they did nothing
3) Alot of people were against bless and aol for medivia coins- who care lets add it
4) Temple / Mailbox scroll - HEHE, LET US EARN SOME MONEY WHO CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY

Do u want to add something more?

Medivia is by far the best server that i've ever played, and it continues to grow, they listen to the community more than any other server i've played. i can't wait for the massive amount of new content coming soon.

not like everyone was crying to not give bless/aol to untiy . They still did it, destroyed the economy of server within 3 weeks. after 3 weeks there was nobody that sells coins on trade because all h lvls jsut bought all and wasted on aol /bless XD almost free runes that are sold by some br/venezuelan rune farmers XD

The problem with blessings/aol is that they didn't scaled it with trade price of medivia coins and players don't need to visit NPCs (0 risk of dead when trying to buy blessings/aol). Everyone can see this OT is dead. People can see 500 online on unity, but thing is 2nd character allowed to play, runemakers/botknight allowed. So real is maybe 150 people playing manually. I bet they will add more items to shop to earn some real money, maybe next step will be 3rd character allowed online xD Even after shitty update some people will play there bacause of high level/addict to tibia. And next step can be also marging servers to pretend high online numbers. You can see also wars on Medivia are pointless, because you can't hunt down enemy team when u have on server more runes that whole server needs. You can die 3 times without blessing then buy runes from starving Venezuelan guy and go serpentine/blood tomb and recover your level in several hours.

Great server? Ugh.. I don't think so..

I got there 2 bans for ? Let me think... Gameplay? Maybe gamestyle?? XD

We were playing there for 7 -10 days at all.
We was killing people, stealing lootbags, exping, etc etc
Some clips from my channel, you can watch more in profesorek_ channel (twitch)

Then what? Let see...
I took a lootbag of dominik team member and ?

Just see ;)
Reason ?
2020-02-13 00:03:03 Healing Services 33 destructive behaviour

If you wanna play with bot knights, bot makers, and 2 war teams that are not even possible to kill 30-40 levels without banning them its server for you ;)
I will never recommend this OTS/server ANYMORE

Last edited:
funny that me and melfo few times lost connection for one minute ONLY to medivia both of us at once while using different internet providers living pretty far from each other and only us on whole medivia had such problem

but im sure stealing lootbags and killing people on stream isnt true reason i bet its illegal to stream medivia with tibiantis banner in corner

funny that me and melfo few times lost connection for one minute ONLY to medivia both of us at once while using different internet providers living pretty far from each other and only us on whole medivia had such problem

but im sure stealing lootbags and killing people on stream isnt true reason i bet its illegal to stream medivia with tibiantis banner in corner
But why we got a banishment for Destructive behaviour? Also tibialee was streaming medivia with banner of retrocores.

All those new server is ruining Medivia. It's demotivating to know that in a year again they start another server. Right now all they do is divide the players and making it even more boring to play.

Medivia you really fucked up, CipSoft style 😂 Did you really not see this coming or what? Everybody told you that this would happen after the graphic update some year(s) ago, along with spamming new worlds. Your ego bit you in the ass now.

Great server? Ugh.. I don't think so..

I got there 2 bans for ? Let me think... Gameplay? Maybe gamestyle?? XD

We were playing there for 7 -10 days at all.
We was killing people, stealing lootbags, exping, etc etc
Some clips from my channel, you can watch more in profesorek_ channel (twitch)

Then what? Let see...
I took a lootbag of dominik team member and ?

Just see ;)
Reason ?
2020-02-13 00:03:03 Healing Services 33 destructive behaviour

If you wanna play with bot knights, bot makers, and 2 war teams that are not even possible to kill 30-40 levels without banning them its server for you ;)
I will never recommend this OTS/server ANYMORE

you're advertising Tibiantis on your twitch while running around (on a probable competitor to Tibiantis) stealing lootbags, killing people etc (destroying peoples progress) to increase your advertisement and tempt people to play the server you're advertising. When you're done trashing ingame you come here and trash the server more.

I don't know if you paid people to like your comment or if people are stupid enough to believe Medivia is to blame for your ban.

I will never recommend TIBIANTIS OTS/server TO ANYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back