• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score

Dear players

Medivia knows how thrilled players can be when everyone has an equal chance to stand up against others and with the fact that last permanent world of Medivia launched almost a year ago still being highly active to this day we have decided to announce a new world Unity which will be hosted in North America (Canada) and will have the same rates as Legacy, Destiny and Prophecy. It will launch on the 13th of December 2019, at 20:00 CET. The registration for this world is now open.

Unity is a world located in North America and it has following features: Slow paced, normal experience, normal loot rate, normal skill rate, normal magic rate, normal regeneration rate.

Date:
__
Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET

__

Medivia Online

Platforms:
__

Medivia has an official game client for all leading platforms! That is including Windows, Linux and Apple OS X.

Facebook:
__

We have over 14000 followers!

Discord:
__

Screenshots:
__

lywDYmU.png

jTFmuCH.png

veIfGH9.png

AZLlXpq.png

Last edited:
Old graphics are availible for those who like it on medivia wiki :]

Looking forward to starting! :) Anyone wanting to join me in some quests/leveling talking shit shoot me a PM. :)

you got already 4 worlds and all are empty, why you are opening more worlds? tibia did same and all worlds have 20 players x world.. probably do another thing than this? i like medivia a lot, i think its the better server we would played but i cant understand why do this... anyways gl

you got already 4 worlds and all are empty, why you are opening more worlds? tibia did same and all worlds have 20 players x world.. probably do another thing than this? i like medivia a lot, i think its the better server we would played but i cant understand why do this... anyways gl
They are far from empty, hater. But i dont see the reason of this world either.

The servers are full of people ;)

rcDY1wH.png

In total 1048 online, statistics from webstie for 21:55 CEST

LtPQ5GQ.png

Can you enter in every world filter the list by level, and make the screenshot? You will realize is 20 -30 players above 100 level rest makers or ghost chars lvls 8-20 boosted fake numbers, but is far from empty right? 😂😂

Can you enter in every world filter the list by level, and make the screenshot? You will realize is 20 -30 players above 100 level rest makers or ghost chars lvls 8-20 boosted fake numbers, but is far from empty right? 😂😂
It is allowed to have 2 characters online in the same world at the same time. The online players are far from being "fakes" or "ghosts".
Most part of the players have a mage online so they can make runes while hunting with their main characters.

With that been said 20 - 30 real players on each world. gg
Instead of trolling on forum you can try server, then numbers will increase.
I think that number of haters for every non rl map server is growing in last few months.

Medivia is best old shool experiance, with a guarantee that there won't be any resets etc, so your time will never be lost for nothing.
New server is good decision, it brings new ppl to the Medivia. I will surely jump in!

Too bad it's in NA >.< I need EU for my ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back