• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] PokeArena.com - start 21 Dec

- Incorrect letters in nick 27 everytime I try to create a character ..
& when I try to login it tells me my account or pass is wrong, but it does. Even checked my email to guarantee I was typing acc/pass in correct. & I've verified my email.

Last edited:
RonIT,

Wat about all the complains on your forum on the website. I getting the feeling a lot isn't balanced and alot of things are way to hard. but a lot of people complains but I don't see any changements

Hey,

We have recently updated server and some things:

* changed price of premium points (up to 40% off). Players who used shop earlier got refund.
* we have fixed server crashes and other smaller errors. We are still working on fixes
* loot from Poke's was decreased (pokeballs, potions)
* we have increased drop of HM's (fly, cut)
* added graphic signatures for players, example:

Matem.png

You can generate them here: Poke arena najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce. (you can also add own graphic to our database)

* we are going to organise event, you can vote in poll there - Events and premium items price

Joins us!

I can't connect to website now.
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections' in /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/includes/classes/db.class.php:59 Stack trace: #0 /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/includes/classes/db.class.php(59): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=91.1...', 'pokrm_pokrm', 'HWOJJQDD71', Array) #1 /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/includes/classes/config.class.php(78): db::getLocalInstance() #2 /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/includes/classes/config.class.php(28): Config::getServersConfigData() #3 /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/index.php(10): Config::getConfigOptionValue('getPageMaintena...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/pokrm/domains/pokearena.com/public_html/includes/classes/db.class.php on line 59

Hey,
Try now. We had some issues today but now everything is working great.

wosp21.jpg

Every year RonIT projects take a part in collecting money for charity purposes. We just created a new auction and all the money from this auction will be given to 21th final of Wielkiej Orkiestry Świątecznej Pomocy.

You're able to buy 100 years of Premium Account. Auction will come to an end in 7 days (i.e. 20th of january 2013). Remember that all the money will be given away for children and medical care of senior people in Poland. You can get more specific details on our auction. Just take a look :)

WOŚP Auction 2013

I've been trying to register on pokearena.com for like 2 months.. but my activation email never comes.. I've tried gmail, hotmail, live, yahoo, everything.
I'd like to know if you could do anything for me, thank you.
Also.. free bump.

This is the first server I know where the donations have actually gotten "donated". Good job.

are u using tibia edited client? or tfs based? cuz that doesnt look like anything of tibia at all! totally diff game..

How to fly/teleport "absolutely free" ? I played 100 hours so far, and I'm getting veeery tired walking from c1 when i die in c3...

"Poke Arena in essence:
- absolutely free to play
- tutorial mode for every player
- 151 1'st gen Pokes with unique attacks and skills
- classic starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle
- players from the whole world
- very big map
- interaction with Pokes: like surfing, flying, riding
- special events and raids

Join us,
visit www.PokeArena.com and subscribe our Facebook Profile"

" ( http://forum.pokearena.com/thread-610.html ) "