• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][CUSTOM] Progeny - Medivia Online | HOTKEYS | HIGHRATE | 24 June 2022 20:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Can say this is officially a corrupt staff and game now, after 10 years of support from me, streaming their game, helping their new players and being active in the pvp and war community of this game and supporting them with maybe 1000's USD over the years they have blocked me from their discord for years, blocked from their facebook page because they can't handle legit criticism and the last straw they deleted my 470 RP with everything completed without even a warning, a offensive statement ban for a week turned into a deletion of my character without any recourse to dispute it or argue against it. They have stolen thousands of dollars in value from me and i will never support them again. If you insult their tutors or their tutors friends you will be deleted from this game without warning after years of loyal support. AVOID THIS GAME!

Attachments

• corrupt medivia staff.png
    corrupt medivia staff.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
Can say this is officially a corrupt staff and game now, after 10 years of support from me, streaming their game, helping their new players and being active in the pvp and war community of this game and supporting them with maybe 1000's USD over the years they have blocked me from their discord for years, blocked from their facebook page because they can't handle legit criticism and the last straw they deleted my 470 RP with everything completed without even a warning, a offensive statement ban for a week turned into a deletion of my character without any recourse to dispute it or argue against it. They have stolen thousands of dollars in value from me and i will never support them again. If you insult their tutors or their tutors friends you will be deleted from this game without warning after years of loyal support. AVOID THIS GAME!
Man you’re banned in every discord ot where you have typed , maybe you’re the problem??

Why they ban you ?
Honestly no clue dude, i even did the majority of insults in pm which is not against their rules in offensive statement part, only msgs in default can be banned, but tutor prolly took Screenshots and complained and the gms played favorites, i haven't been given an explanation or anything and i have no way to contact them. Their customer support system is worse than CIPsofts if thats even possible. Its sad because i was won of the biggest promoters of their game and probably in top 15 of their streamers and brought them hundreds of players.

Honestly no clue dude, i even did the majority of insults in pm which is not against their rules in offensive statement part, only msgs in default can be banned, but tutor prolly took Screenshots and complained and the gms played favorites, i haven't been given an explanation or anything and i have no way to contact them. Their customer support system is worse than CIPsofts if thats even possible. Its sad because i was won of the biggest promoters of their game and probably in top 15 of their streamers and brought them hundreds of players.
Man u got 5 viewers

Hello,

Can you make an update to SMS shop? For example if I have 100 euros in my account I can go and hunt without runes to save cap, but everytime I press my SD hotkey it will make a small transaction for every SD I shoot?

BTW, is it true that we can buy exp in the shop in the new server? I heard this rumor, would be really nice for us that don't have much time to play <3

Last edited:
Hopefully they don't fuck up the loot rate on the launch of the new server this time, and then stealth nerf it 6+ months later while claiming it was higher then it was suppose to be, however that's AFTER they(admins) were denying anything was wrong with to begin with. I think it took a week straight of complaining in discord for them to actually look into the code. then it was "Ohhh, the loot rate was higher then it was suppose to be, and it automatically got fixed with an update" Yeah, right....

@Ryan Warlord your a moron and that is why you were deleted... your racist, egotistical and overall a piece of shit. The best part of you ran down your dads leg or was swallowed.

@Ryan Warlord your a moron and that is why you were deleted... your racist, egotistical and overall a piece of shit. The best part of you ran down your dads leg or was swallowed.
Does that even matter if he did not break the rules?
Not defending him in this case cuz i really dont know if he is lying or not

Just a question :)

Hopefully they don't fuck up the loot rate on the launch of the new server this time, and then stealth nerf it 6+ months later while claiming it was higher then it was suppose to be, however that's AFTER they(admins) were denying anything was wrong with to begin with. I think it took a week straight of complaining in discord for them to actually look into the code. then it was "Ohhh, the loot rate was higher then it was suppose to be, and it automatically got fixed with an update" Yeah, right....
you got a tendency for joining and playing corrupt staff servers hah feeling sorry for u bud

You and ur team couldn't land an sd while i ran you kids around the map like the dogs you are, thats why you spamm reported instead.. i never broke medivia rules as they are stated in the game, i can be as racist and vile as i want in pm to make you idiots mad and it obviously worked, shit talking is part of any online mmo and if you can't handle that you guys should really get off the internet, the issue is the staffs corruption taking favorites with tutor and deleting me when i broke no rules.

Ryan, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but it appears you have not read the Medivia rules which you agreed to upon creating your account. The rule regarding offensive statements states that insults, racism, sexual content, drug references, harassment, or any other objectionable language is prohibited. Punishment for such violations can result in banishment or deletion, depending on the severity.

https://medivia.online/rules (2a)

We understand that roleplaying is an inherent part of the game, which is why we only take action in cases of excessive, destructive behavior in public chats or private messages. In your case, such statements have been made in both public and private spaces and despite previous short-term bans, your behavior has not changed. As a result, we have decided to take more stringent action.

Additionally, as you have made this issue public and are trying to manipulate arguments and lying, I will share one of the many private/public messages we have received about your behavior in recent months.

PJn0h2D.png

BAQzToB.png

Last edited:
Ryan, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but it appears you have not read the Medivia rules which you agreed to upon creating your account. The rule regarding offensive statements states that insults, racism, sexual content, drug references, harassment, or any other objectionable language is prohibited. Punishment for such violations can result in banishment or deletion, depending on the severity.

https://medivia.online/rules (2a)

We understand that roleplaying is an inherent part of the game, which is why we only take action in cases of excessive, destructive behavior in public chats or private messages. In your case, such statements have been made in both public and private spaces and despite previous short-term bans, your behavior has not changed. As a result, we have decided to take more stringent action.

Additionally, as you have made this issue public and are trying to manipulate arguments and lying, I will share one of the many private messages we have received about your behavior in recent months.

jiIAYpc.png
I was flat out told by staff and tutors that only default messages matter, so are you saying that was a lie? You really going to delete an almost lvl 500 character because of pms between enemys that they started? They talked shit to and when i report them you never did anything, so you played favorites and rules are not enforced equally, I supported this game for years financially and you don't even give a warning? The bann was originally for a week which was fine i can accept that but then you guys changed it to a deletion when you have taken all recourse from me to debate these things banning me from discord, facebook group etc. ALSOOO would like to add this was the first offence of this character, you can't count my banns on other accounts and skip to immediate deletion on first offense of an account.

Having had the great displeasure of playing on the same server as Ryan in the past, I can say that I do not believe he should be allowed near any type of game or forum where he has the ability to interact with other human beings. The amount of vile and derogatory filth coming out of him is far beyond what anyone should have to suffer through.

With that said, I do not think you should change the length of a ban once it has been applied - if that is what happened in this case. I am rather skeptical of believing him.

Having had the great displeasure of playing on the same server as Ryan in the past, I can say that I do not believe he should be allowed near any type of game or forum where he has the ability to interact with other human beings. The amount of vile and derogatory filth coming out of him is far beyond what anyone should have to suffer through.

With that said, I do not think you should change the length of a ban once it has been applied - if that is what happened in this case. I am rather skeptical of believing him.
thats exactly what happened, they made it for 1 week, then the team i was fighting complained and since they are tutors they forced gm with popular opinion to get me deleted rather than have to play same server as me causing them problems. I'm a man of principle beyond anything else, double standards and dishonorable behavior i will not tolerate and i will dedicate everything i have into destroying this game and server if they do not admit their fault and reverse the deletion.

Would like to note that my last banishment on the game was for a month long for same shit, on a different account that i sold because i was scared of this exact thing happening maybe a year ago. This was on a new account that had never been banished before so they are applying previous banns to new accounts giving no warnings and went from week ban to deletion after tutors bitched at them. As you can see in the screen shot They just added a deletion to it after first ban the next day.

Attachments

• medivia staff lie.png
    medivia staff lie.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
thats exactly what happened, they made it for 1 week, then the team i was fighting complained and since they are tutors they forced gm with popular opinion to get me deleted rather than have to play same server as me causing them problems. I'm a man of principle beyond anything else, double standards and dishonorable behavior i will not tolerate and i will dedicate everything i have into destroying this game and server if they do not admit their fault and reverse the deletion.

Would like to note that my last banishment on the game was for a month long for same shit, on a different account that i sold because i was scared of this exact thing happening maybe a year ago. This was on a new account that had never been banished before so they are applying previous banns to new accounts giving no warnings and went from week ban to deletion after tutors bitched at them. As you can see in the screen shot They just added a deletion to it after first ban the next day.
Oh no! :O

Anyways... You deserve the deletion big boy. Congratz. (Anticipating the "you're a beta, let's fight blah blah blah response)

I dont even play there, but I think it is well deserved deletion. If cheating do carry from one acc to another, then the rest should as well.
P.S. I truly do not understand why someone would insult and pose threat to anyone else in an online game. I think it will work wonders to you if you take a little break from it.

in war there is no rules ... trashtalk is allowed its part of propaganda and can help you win wars, you can wish dead/rape/etc and its allowed. What do you think Hitler told Churchill during second world war? Or do you know Putin telephoned Boris Johnson few months ago hes gonna send missiles to his home in UK and kill him and his family. You have no idea about how things work on a war/battlefiedl
medivia is biased since iryont hired doyle, i dont know who is gm now but probably same style, random bans and corruption
pd: i dont play medivia since 2011