• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.37 | Real Map | 19 April 2014!

It was 1.1k, reason its a little bit too extreme is because you weren't online.

Ye, I had plenty of money, addons, mounts and donation items. Let's not talk about my level, lél.

Dynablade here

Ye, I had plenty of money, addons, mounts and donation items. Let's not talk about my level, lél.

Dynablade here
idc about levels and shit, he turned it from low rates to high rates, if you want your lvl 1k back u aint getting it, might aswell get ur points back from admin and start again.

idc about levels and shit, he turned it from low rates to high rates, if you want your lvl 1k back u aint getting it, might aswell get ur points back from admin and start again.

Yeah well I didn't play the second server - the one with the high rates. I played the one were level 350, or something, was the highest. Took me a while to hit 240~ on a knight. But I see that he changed the rates back to 'normal' again?

See ->
From Level To Level Experience multiplier
1 29 180x
30 49 150x
50 74 120x
75 94 80x
55 119 35x
120 149 24x
150 174 10x
175 199 8x
200 229 5x
230 299 3x
300 * 2x

PS: -to att3- The site says
75 94 80x
55 119 35x
120 149 24x

But I guess it should be 95-119

Yeah well I didn't play the second server - the one with the high rates. I played the one were level 350, or something, was the highest. Took me a while to hit 240~ on a knight. But I see that he changed the rates back to 'normal' again?

See ->
From LevelTo LevelExperience multiplier
129180x
3049150x
5074120x
759480x
5511935x
12014924x
15017410x
1751998x
2002295x
2302993x
300*2x
then just be patient, get your points, and get it again :)

About 3 hours and 30 minutes left, have you created your account yet?

*Latest fixes/additions;

Points for guilds!
If you have a guild or you are about to create one, check out;
http://www.dalerium.net/guildpoints.php

"Powergamers"
Interested in comparing your and your freinds hunts, or just want to see how well do other people get experience?
In that case, take a look here

"Top 10 guilds"
More frags equals better guild?
Necessarily not, but if you are interested in seeing the top 10 guilds with most frags, you can view them here

About 3 hours and 30 minutes left, have you created your account yet?

*Latest fixes/additions;

Points for guilds!
If you have a guild or you are about to create one, check out;
http://www.dalerium.net/guildpoints.php

"Powergamers"
Interested in comparing your and your freinds hunts, or just want to see how well do other people get experience?
In that case, take a look here

"Top 10 guilds"
More frags equals better guild?
Necessarily not, but if you are interested in seeing the top 10 guilds with most frags, you can view them here
do players get points back or no? xd if not i prob wont play c; i already got my points back 2x and this is the 3rd time dalerium got shut down & reset :| before i make up my mind and start playign again, id like to know if players who have donated will get points, for a fresh start ofc. im not worried about my points since i donated 40$ onto your ot wich is about 600+ points if i could get half would be great, ill also pm you my account & email i donated with if you say yes.

do players get points back or no? xd if not i prob wont play c; i already got my points back 2x and this is the 3rd time dalerium got shut down & reset :| before i make up my mind and start playign again, id like to know if players who have donated will get points, for a fresh start ofc. im not worried about my points since i donated 40$ onto your ot wich is about 600+ points if i could get half would be great, ill also pm you my account & email i donated with if you say yes.
Pmed

For "old donators" reading this;
I can make exceptions, depending on the amount that somebody has donated, yet I won't refund all 100% of the points.

"Refund policy at the moment"
- All donation points from the last 30 days will be refunded. (just pm me if you have donated)
- I will refund some donations that have been donated in the last 90~ days (depends on amount of donation) /Yet I won't refund 100% of the points.

Why won't I refund all the donations?
This sentence should say it;"New server, new costs."
What does that mean?
Well,
1. I have to pay monthly for the dedicated server + the rest pretty much goes to advertisement.
2. If I start returning donation points, many people wouldn't donate which would mean that, shortly I would have to start paying the dedicated server and advertisement from my own pocket. ->
And we know that I wouldn't be happy to do that for long = the server would shut down.

Well i hope to see this server rise again, i hope more people will play it & wont quit the first day, this server is 100% recommended! it just needs players on daily else it will shut down again, so hope to see you all there today!! :)

@ATT3 could you make it so people can make a name with 3 words? for example 'Zalton da Tank' would appreciate it alot! :p

Well i hope to see this server rise again, i hope more people will play it & wont quit the first day, this server is 100% recommended! it just needs players on daily else it will shut down again, so hope to see you all there today!! :)

@ATT3 could you make it so people can make a name with 3 words? for example 'Zalton da Tank' would appreciate it alot! :p

Done :)

thanks a bunch :p wanted this name for my ek

Hey ATT3, why is mount doll cheaper than taming items in the Shop? The mount doll guarantees a mount while the taming items don't, shouldn't it be the opposite? xD

Hey ATT3, why is mount doll cheaper than taming items in the Shop? The mount doll guarantees a mount while the taming items don't, shouldn't it be the opposite? xD
Mistake :p

Dalerium started 30 minutes ago.
Come and play!