• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Dalerium 10.41 RL-map | CAST |STARTING 2nd of Novemeber 18.00

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Dalerium is finally starting, the countdown has started on our website.
The server will start 2nd of November 18.00 CET
General
  • Client: 10.41
  • IP: Dalerium.net
  • Port: 7171
  • Server save: 10 AM
Rates
  • Experience > staged, average 30x
  • Magic rate 10x
  • Skill rate 26x
  • Loot rate 4x
Check out serverinfo from the library tab for more detailed information.

PvP
We have well balanced PvP system on Dalerium.
We have spent lot's of time on balancing each vocation to their best while keeping them as balanced as possible.
For red skull you need 6 unjustified frags, 1 frag lasts for 6 hours.
Therefore it would be theoretically possible to take 23 frags in a day without getting red skull,
for black skull you need to have 12 frags.
  • "White skull" time = 15 minutes
  • Protection level = 0
  • Experience from enemies if you're in war against each other.
Hunting and Quests
We have nearly all RL-tibia 10.41 hunting spots and quests,
you can find many awesome hunting places where you can make great exp and profit,
specially with our 3x loot rate
We also support team hunting, if you are in shared experience "mode" you will receive 40% experience bonus.
That's not all! - The bonus experience can be even higher than that.
40% Bonus +
2 Different vocation e.g Knight and Druid = 10% extra bonus
3 different vocations e.g Knight, druid and paladin = 40% bonus
4 different vocations (all vocations) = 80% bonus.

About quests, you don't have to do boring and time consuming missions for quests as in real tibia.
instead you will only have to do the important missions/"the main ones".
You will also receive experience from nearly all major quests, the experience you gain will be multiplied by your current exp rate.
We have couple custom quests which are fun and enjoyable,
from these custom quests you can gain exclusive items and premium points as reward.Create your account now and start your adventure on Dalerium!
For the players who have played Dalerium before can find the biggest changes here

Some pictures from Dalerium

You can get bonus experience from all major quests.
nG3UfT6.png

Roshamuul tasks, there's more than that :) (+ prison bosses)
Hjv1IZX.png

Cast system - broadcast your adventures live
XEUSXDG.png

And much much more!

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

sadly i will not try this again, i have played every version since it came out late december 2013, but i wish you the best of luck in your server.

Start it on a Saturday not Sunday..
I have already bought countdown at otservlist.org for that day.
Unfortunately the other days were reserved, that's the main reason why the server is starting on Sunday.

sadly i will not try this again, i have played every version since it came out late december 2013, but i wish you the best of luck in your server.
Thank you, sad to hear that :(

Good server :D
Thank you :)

If you give donations point back, ill probably play it.. I spent a good amount of $$ and well, its a fun server with the enough people so, If you give back what people donated in earlier versions, you will see me there.

-Greetings and good luck, Liro.

If you give donations point back, ill probably play it.. I spent a good amount of $$ and well, its a fun server with the enough people so, If you give back what people donated in earlier versions, you will see me there.

-Greetings and good luck, Liro.
Pm'd -
Thank you :)

Yeah indeed! START ON SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY. very strange to start on a sunday, more players coming on saturday to :)

In my think server is great, Administration is nice but please delete golds from Premium Shop - See You in start - Tonny Druid

PREVAIL Is gonna try this shit out a little ;) Hope more players this time its the only reason I haven't stayed. People, it is good server and good administration! Reccomended

Will be there! I agrre on taking away the donation for money, 1kk is way to much to donate for... And it is damm cheap i think. Just my opinion.

Hey Atte, do he get his points back? Cuz i remember i donated kind of a big sum for u the last time..
If u got history from paypal etc then ofc.
Yes, pm'd :)

Will be there! I agrre on taking away the donation for money, 1kk is way to much to donate for... And it is damm cheap i think. Just my opinion.
Increased the price on money (now it's 24 points for 50 cc, before it was 20 points for 100cc.)
The price of money will change as the server's economy grow.

in my think for first 1-2 weeks at the server economy grows, the best way is 10cc for 20pts

I think i donated here, not sure. Can you send me a pm please, so i can send you my paypal info. Great server overall though.

Looks fine, however it will be like every other RL map.. a botters dream

Also i suggest you make everything that you can buy from the donate shop droppable ingame..