• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, April 22, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not crying about anything since I couldn't care less, I'm just telling you to stop sugarcoating bullshit.
I am not super coating anything, I am saying if people think it is spoof report it instead of making a ridiculous post.

I am not super coating anything, I am saying if people think it is spoof report it instead of making a ridiculous post.

It's not a ridiculous post, it's just someones suspicion and he wants to warn other people. Can't blame him for that, because there's no way for us to figure out whether he's lying or not, since for some reason it still hasn't been investigated. All that has to be done is to show a full online list from level 8 to 300 and nobody would make these posts again.

Marcus is the one fueling this discussion, he's only making himself look suspicious. I get that he used to do this with the lowrate, since people would go for random low levels. But on a highrate? Stop kidding yourself, nobody is going to go for some level 25's that show on the online list.

It's not a ridiculous post, it's just someones suspicion and he wants to warn other people. Can't blame him for that, because there's no way for us to figure out whether he's lying or not, since for some reason it still hasn't been investigated. All that has to be done is to show a full online list from level 8 to 300 and nobody would make these posts again.

Marcus is the one fueling this discussion, he's only making himself look suspicious. I get that he used to do this with the lowrate, since people would go for random low levels. But on a highrate? Stop kidding yourself, nobody is going to go for some level 25's that show on the online list.
All i know is that i have gone through 4-5 citys during the day and see about 30+ players in each city, and alot of them hunt. I understand alot of characters are MC's because he allows it but only like 2 MC's max.

All i know is that i have gone through 4-5 citys during the day and see about 30+ players in each city, and alot of them hunt. I understand alot of characters are MC's because he allows it but only like 2 MC's max.

If he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding anyone below level 50 on a highrate? It doesn't add up.

back then he was fine:

9bd4df6fad.png

Marcus pays Xinn for the advertisement and gives him a profit so he defends him

darkots 7.4

ZAOAN ARMOR AND COMPOSITE HORNBOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

12:58 You see bunny slippers.
It weighs 8.00 oz.
(speed: +40)

No regen? Replaced with soft boots? From POI? Wtf is this poop?

Code:
13:30 Para Lajz: Take some levels and I'll visit you when I have some time to spare
13:30 Para Lajz: Don't die by monsters eh
13:31 Zalton The Knight: is that a threat
13:31 Zalton The Knight: lil *****
13:31 Zalton The Knight: because if it is you better step up
13:31 Zalton The Knight: or get down and suck this dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back