• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

So... i just spent, idk 45 minutes reading this thread + checking out the website... I made an Account and a couple characters, I was really excited to start this new server!

... Then I clicked on donation shop... >.< humm, okay lets see what they have, i might donate....

I was shocked.... its so expensive! And its completely Play to Win. Like seriously Over Powered Donation items.
10 Euro gets me 5.7k points, and a weapon is 5k points... that means i pay 15$? USD for a weapon. Your out of your mind.

Anyways good luck with your OT.

Edit: I might consider plaything this OT if you took away the donation weapons... just add IN-Game weapons. and make them reasonable in price. ( just my opinion )

Edit 2: Haha.. so is this server hosted in Sweden or France. Last time I looked at a map these are completely different places. :p (otland says Sweden- your site says France)

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high-rate 4 days to start !

Server Information
Host: Dedicated in France
Exp: 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 6x

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So... i just spent, idk 45 minutes reading this thread + checking out the website... I made an Account and a couple characters, I was really excited to start this new server!

... Then I clicked on donation shop... >.< humm, okay lets see what they have, i might donate....

I was shocked.... its so expensive! And its completely Play to Win. Like seriously Over Powered Donation items.
10 Euro gets me 5.7k points, and a weapon is 5k points... that means i pay 15$? USD for a weapon. Your out of your mind.

Anyways good luck with your OT.

Edit: I might consider plaything this OT if you took away the donation weapons... just add IN-Game weapons. and make them reasonable in price. ( just my opinion )

Edit 2: Haha.. so is this server hosted in Sweden or France. Last time I looked at a map these are completely different places. :p (otland says Sweden- your site says France)

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high-rate 4 days to start !

Server Information
Host: Dedicated in France
Exp: 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 6x

:rolleyes:

It's pay to win not play to win ;)

But yeah, I checked the donation shop as well and it's just downright stupid with what they have.

The skill scrolls, exp scrolls, weapons, money, capacity..

You want it? - They have it!
Provided that you pay of course.

@BUMP 2 days left

About that donaton shop - I already had 2 conversations with hoster about that, gonna try 3rd time to make it right.

Screenshots from previous version
jt8eiq.jpg
fyg7m1.jpg
244nz7t.jpg
spkrpg.jpg
1hx9qs.jpg

wtf is this that donation shop???

You think people seriously will play here? Overpowered SHOP

Just took a looksee at your screen shots from previous OT, whats with the 100x runes on the second pic? Do your runes and pots stack? Please explain, very interesting! :D

donation weapons jjaeiejaijea wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffexperience/skill scrollfffff just no, not playing

about donations, I like how everyone knock it down without knowing how things works.. you really think only wallet-kids will get their hands on the donation weapons for example? hehe...
No..
1: You gain donation points for some advances.
2: do things right, you will be able to buy any of those weapons for gps ingame, ofc you wont be able doing it at lvl 50.. but over 120 you'll have a fair chance to collect cash until you can afford it ^_^

Well, my opinion you should not to knock down everything you see and haven't experienced yet..
But that's none of my business :)

about donations, I like how everyone knock it down without knowing how things works.. you really think only wallet-kids will get their hands on the donation weapons for example? hehe...
No..
1: You gain donation points for some advances.
2: do things right, you will be able to buy any of those weapons for gps ingame, ofc you wont be able doing it at lvl 50.. but over 120 you'll have a fair chance to collect cash until you can afford it ^_^

Well, my opinion you should not to knock down everything you see and haven't experienced yet..
But that's none of my business :)

The issue isn't wether it's obtainable in-game or not. The issue is that those that spend a lot of cash gets a very obvious, very big advantage. We don't need to play, at all, to know that.

The issue isn't wether it's obtainable in-game or not. The issue is that those that spend a lot of cash gets a very obvious, very big advantage. We don't need to play, at all, to know that.
I understand your points but I don't see the problem yet.
Either if there's a shop or not, there will be ways of getting advantages.
Whoever can donate, can get stuffs in one way or another, no offense but if you haven't figured it out yet... there's not 1 single "popular" mmo game in the world that doesn't have black-market sellers.
only Tibia.com has over 100 sites that offers items, cash and more... and characters (lvl 400+ for just few 100's of Euro).
Classicus, Tibianus, RealOTs and everyone else, there's always people selling items and characters and all that...

What I do, is removing the power of unofficial sales and in same time try to scratch money for the server.

Little fun fact, did you know I paid 300 Euro to OTservlist a week ago just to get some advertising for the launch? :)
300 Euro is nothing you can get back from a server using only golden account stuffs.
And those 300 is only a small part of the entire cost of JUST the launch :)

Then there's pretty high costs just keeping it online, and ofc we want advertisings from time to time, ads that matter... and if the ads matter, they will cost... a lot..
So lets say that this launch maybe cost me around 1,000 Euro in total(yes, a serious number).. and then another 150-200/Month keeping online and then hopefully another 100-200/Month on advertising.

How exactly am I going to get at least 75~% of those cash back by just using golden accounts or something that small for small fees?
Tell me that, and I'll listen real good :)

I liked how u explained that.

I will play certainly, a little sad I confess for the shop but totally understandable.
At least the shop is expensive so little people gonna pay for that.

PS.: I will stream playing too, high expectation.

Little fun fact, did you know I paid 300 Euro to OTservlist a week ago just to get some advertising for the launch? :)
300 Euro is nothing you can get back from a server using only golden account stuffs.

AHSHASHAHASHAHSAHSHAH
'
so u think ryan dont go profit when he opens his server?

correct statement should be

300 Euro is nothing you can get back from a server using only golden account stuffs if ur server is shitty ass and wont have over 50players

which this wont so good luck with your 500th server realsoft

not even 70 ppl registered LMFAO

AHSHASHAHASHAHSAHSHAH
'
so u think ryan dont go profit when he opens his server?

correct statement should be

300 Euro is nothing you can get back from a server using only golden account stuffs if ur server is shitty ass and wont have over 50players

which this wont so good luck with your 500th server realsoft

not even 70 ppl registered LMFAO

unlike Ryan I'm not offering things to certain players that's not included in the shop.. duh... I have still in fresh memory someone cammed him while he offered to boost someones level a few lvls every day for a few days for 100 Euro..
few lvls everyday to make it less obvious...

And 70 players registered, it haven't started yet.. or you prefer I should do like other OT servers? spoof the amount of created chars and make it look like 5000+ and yell around "rox ot already have 5k+ players registered!"..
Nah ty..

Ps, Do you remember his Oldera? remember the top lvl at 220+. some knight.. couldn't play at all, sucked real bad and died by anything that could use magic... that was such a char with such an offert.
I remember, I was there when he got dropped in Ank desert... he couldn't heal properly or walk around magic walls......

unlike Ryan I'm not offering things to certain players that's not included in the shop.. duh... I have still in fresh memory someone cammed him while he offered to boost someones level a few lvls every day for a few days for 100 Euro..
few lvls everyday to make it less obvious...

And 70 players registered, it haven't started yet.. or you prefer I should do like other OT servers? spoof the amount of created chars and make it look like 5000+ and yell around "rox ot already have 5k+ players registered!"..
Nah ty..

Ps, Do you remember his Oldera? remember the top lvl at 220+. some knight.. couldn't play at all, sucked real bad and died by anything that could use magic... that was such a char with such an offert.
I remember, I was there when he got dropped in Ank desert... he couldn't heal properly or walk around magic walls......

so umm why exactly would i play a server where i can buy 1000 cap at a time, donate 20 euros and get 5kk ingame cash so i can just buy aols and pots for days...

For some reason i wrote a pretty good advice to him, I still have not recived any response @dip'ah
like I wrote on pms, I'm little too busy to make replies with sense in them atm.
I'll be better active by 17:00

Cant wait to try this out! I know what its like to host OT servers, it takes a lot of work... and I know its not free, but I think you should reconsider your shop. Its very OP, Especially for a 7.x server. Anyways ill be playing when it goes online! :D

Back