• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

Aha, okay :)

Is it ugly because I make my own things and doesn't download everything everyone else is using?
And about download, did you really check? it's very easy to find...
ifzv151yC.jpg
Made your own things? XD mastercores homepage edited with mastercores screenshots xD

@dip'ah That player showing map is not such a great idea, because you can see anyone above level 50 they are just walking targets. Since you can see where he actually is.

21:40 New record of players online: 253 players.

Just fresh record :)

Made your own things? XD mastercores homepage edited with mastercores screenshots xD
It's not a copy of MasterCores site, it's old and outdated, but even if it was... I was the creator of that website too.. Duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.

This is how MasterCores page looked back in 2012.
2F7026g9u.jpg

@dip'ah That player showing map is not such a great idea, because you can see anyone above level 50 they are just walking targets. Since you can see where he actually is.
That's why the lvl 50 limit, to leave all noobs at peace until they're high enough to handle a death without retire out of anger of their lost items.

That's why the lvl 50 limit, to leave all noobs at peace until they're high enough to handle a death without retire out of anger of their lost items.

Still, its basicly a global exiva people who are sneaking up on someone can be seen from far. Same for the sneakers why would I use exiva if I can just lookup the guy I want and which is closest to me. I think you should reconsider.. there is no point of using exiva at all if you can see where everyone is on the map. @dip'ah

Ots its nice for get some fun , unfortunely 50% server got bot and don't even hiding him :) For example Bundulu 170 ms donater ;D Re-attack , Aimbot , all what you want.. He is still not deleted hmm i guess he donate much $$

Too many aimbotters. Too much pay2win. Red skull lasts for 30 days (server won't even last that long) so basically you have to donate 5000 points (10 euro) to lose red skull.
Monsters think they have boost of haste and time ring
im out.

Ots its nice for get some fun , unfortunely 50% server got bot and don't even hiding him :) For example Bundulu 170 ms donater ;D Re-attack , Aimbot , all what you want.. He is still not deleted hmm i guess he donate much $$

This exactly, but yeah it's fun nonetheless since they can't pvp for shit when it comes to trapping etc, you're just screwed when you meet them out in the open and they can rush you. Seems to be spoofed a bit though, 200 players yet barely any above 50 to show on the map, pretty lame.

Nice, got 3 players advertising your server on my server today, and o2 others on my facebook page. Thats the way to proceed! good luck.

Nice, got 3 players advertising your server on my server today, and o2 others on my facebook page. Thats the way to proceed! good luck.

Not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, but I've seen the same thing happen for different servers on this one while playing, including yours.

Everyone is aimbotting and once you get red skull (30 days aka til the server closes) you can't play anymore because you'll be camped by teams of lv150+ all using aimbot, and if you outsmart them in a trap to kill them they don't even care because they just donate again to get all their shit back. Everyone has tons of stacks of crystal coins some people don't even care about picking up loot from dls etc because they have unlimited money anyway. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:o_O

Everyone is aimbotting and once you get red skull (30 days aka til the server closes) you can't play anymore because you'll be camped by teams of lv150+ all using aimbot, and if you outsmart them in a trap to kill them they don't even care because they just donate again to get all their shit back. Everyone has tons of stacks of crystal coins some people don't even care about picking up loot from dls etc because they have unlimited money anyway. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:o_O

Nobody forces you to play and have some pvp fun mate, you're free to play any other server. Relax a bit :^)

Back