• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

Honestly, I'm sick and tired of all the aimbotters on this server.

2aeucx.png

Now we've had Sebbe admitting in private AND on his stream that he himself and his team are aimbotting, and yet Adam gets unbanned from a ban for using Classicbotter. I don't get what this shit is, but for some reason Marcus you're doing a real bad job at keeping your server fun. I've been playing it since the start, playing against botters like Bandulu and Kyss~ from the start but I've had enough of it. I hope you're going to take action against them, either by getting yourself a proper anti-bot system or keeping watch yourself, because this shit is so obvious even a 10-year-old could see what's happening.

This goes for everyone that you find botting, whether that be my teammates or my enemies I don't give a shit anymore, you're letting a group of botting dickheads rule your server for some reason.

tibia is ded thanks to cheating polacks which makes everyone cheat

tibia is ded thanks to cheating polacks which makes everyone cheat

Its not like Swedish players invent bots, started using them on OT, and like in this case a guy who is using a bot is Swe.. But ofc "lets blame polacks" :D

Its not like Swedish players invent bots, started using them on OT, and like in this case a guy who is using a bot is Swe.. But ofc "lets blame polacks" :D

read text, he uses bot coz 99% of polack's download their shit on tibiacheatsforpolacks.pl

How could people be 170+ after just a few Days? Is there custom hunting places or is the exp donation effective? On tibianus and classicus no one became that even after a month.

How could people be 170+ after just a few Days? Is there custom hunting places or is the exp donation effective? On tibianus and classicus no one became that even after a month.

I was wondering the same thing... It seems pretty crazy that people are such high lvl after a week. The exp scroll doesn't add that much exp at any lvl.. And the voucher only adds 30% more exp. however there is a ton of bots on the server, and there's only one GM, which I've never seen online.

It might be cause of experience stage .... Its not that low... even I hunting like 4-5h daily got 170 lvl.. it is not that hard.. and from what I know highest lvl, made 3 "nights" in a row exping WRLS

Some more cute evidence of Veritas and Yakor botting this time, just like our traitor Zaphod. :^)

On a positive note, also decided to make a movie of a couple of our frags.

Some more cute evidence of Veritas and Yakor botting this time, just like our traitor Zaphod. :^)

On a positive note, also decided to make a movie of a couple of our frags.

Maybe your new to old school tibia and are not used to people who can shoot some SD's?

I doubt they are botting.

Maybe your new to old school tibia and are not used to people who can shoot some SD's?

I doubt they are botting.

It's not the ability to shoot and hit sds, it's the fact that I get autattacked INSTANTLY after changing floors. That means that they first have to right click me, then move the mouse to their backpack, rightclick the sd rune, drag it back to the same place and hit me. This all within 0.1 seconds. Besides that, they have no reason to first autoattack me (they don't have burst arrows and they have no paladins to break my shielding for in order for the bolts to hit me more) instead of just hovering their sd over the SQM I'll appear on and THEN auto attack me after (which would be way faster manually).

I'm not new to these servers at all, it's the only version I've been playing lately. If you'd watch the movie you'd see that I'm not the worst at aiming the runes myself, so I wouldn't accuse people unless I know for sure they're doing something fishy.

Fought vs an entire squad of aim botters last night and I can tell you that most are extremely bad. It's only annoying when a 100+ RP chases you down dealing a shit ton of auto damage and then the non stop hit of the sd.

I don't play very much, have only fought once or twice in a week or so of my team being on here and both times I've experienced aim botting. The fact that the OTClient was released for this server in another thread is incredibly annoying. I know OTClient is supposed to mean well, but it's actually hurting the old school community, which is already small to begin with. Just look at @R.yan 's server, I loved the server. Then that client was made public and it became the worst shit I've seen.

I'll continue to casually fight on this server since I really have no time to bitch and switch servers every week like some of you do, but I really hope that the botting and use of OTClient doesn't become even more popular than it already is.

Back