• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

It's not the ability to shoot and hit sds, it's the fact that I get autattacked INSTANTLY after changing floors. That means that they first have to right click me, then move the mouse to their backpack, rightclick the sd rune, drag it back to the same place and hit me. This all within 0.1 seconds. Besides that, they have no reason to first autoattack me (they don't have burst arrows and they have no paladins to break my shielding for in order for the bolts to hit me more) instead of just hovering their sd over the SQM I'll appear on and THEN auto attack me after (which would be way faster manually).

I'm not new to these servers at all, it's the only version I've been playing lately. If you'd watch the movie you'd see that I'm not the worst at aiming the runes myself, so I wouldn't accuse people unless I know for sure they're doing something fishy.
I've played old school OTS for like 6 years and they aren't botting at all.. I know Yakor isn't one anyway

I've played old school OTS for like 6 years and they aren't botting at all.. I know Yakor isn't one anyway

Times have changed babe. There are a ton of people that I know for a fact didn't bot back in the day but have started to in the past year, you'd actually be surprised at some of the names that have confessed to myself and shown me proof but have asked me to not tell anyone xD

Tibia is evolving into a game where you press a hotkey and everything happens, the community is becoming more and more intoxicated with hatred and idiocy that the good people that are left no longer wish to play as much as before.

The evidence is right there, he attacks BEFORE he shoots an sd, yet the SD almost hits me at the same time as the auto attack goes off. As I explained in my previous post, this is impossible if you do it manually, since you'd have to right click my character, drag your cursor to your sd rune, drag it back and hit me within 0.1 second. If I have to explain this to you one more time I'll have to give up and realise that you must be retarded.

What I'm talking about here is HOLD ATTACK, I have never used the word aimbotting, yet the hold attack function is used for that exact reason on 7.4s. They are botting for sure, they even admitted to this earlier, this was just proof for Marcus. If you don't believe they're botting be my guest, the community of DarkOT knows better.

Ok so im going to give my observation of the server to everyone after all my character just got banned for asking the gm why he does nothing to botters.

SERVER RATING 0.5/10
1. The server is full of aimbots literally everyone uses aimbot.
2. the admin is very inactive and cant handle shit when people type to him so he bans them.
3. the admin is a very big money whore(was gonna unban me for giving him a frag remover)
4. the admin unbans people who get detected by the "antibot" client.
5. server is spoofed hardcore (15 level 50+ on a server with 180 people online)

Should anyone play this server after these results? hell no its just a bot server

Last edited:
For those of you that dont know this is old mastercores, just changed name and moved to NA because all the euros bojcoted this ot.
gm is 100% corrupt, bans you for anything, bugs online list with hidden chars. total shit ot. DONT START!

For those of you that dont know this is old mastercores, just changed name and moved to NA because all the euros bojcoted this ot.
gm is 100% corrupt, bans you for anything, bugs online list with hidden chars. total shit ot. DONT START!

this. its realsoft and he has been doing shit forever even back on otfans when otland didn't even exist he was hated as fuck, sad that he still can do it and get money out of it

anyone who is looking for a 7.4 ot without botters, turn around here. There will be 15 active players and 10-12 of them will have aimbot

plz fix right click

Online: 503
Accounts created: 1503
even if hes spoofing ... i think that the server still has very good population and many teams playing, its good.

but this lag sucks, and right click doesn't work also.. bad combination

Last edited by a moderator:
Back