• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dopera War 10.98 | War server

Imereth Popis

dopera.sytes.net
Solutions
Reaction score
a5c1aea9f2cfa9e90564a6011b95cb1d.jpg

Visit Dopera website to create your account: dopera.sytes.net

Information:
Client Version: 10.98
Map Version: 10.98
Map: Thais, Venore, Carlin, Edron & Rookgaard (ALL IN REAL TIBIA POSITIONS)
Server hosted in OVH.com
Server uptime: 24/7

Systems:
- Automatic map rotation
- Frag rewards
- Shop system

Starting at level 80 all vocations.

---------------------------------------------------
Updates section:
1.1 Update
1.1 First server update 03-04-2017

·Map:
-Added "Depot Teleports" from all temples
-Corrected some escape bugs in Venore map
·New custom client:
-Added custom Dopera client 10.98
·Lost account interface:
-Added "Lost account?" interface to recover the account through e-mail
·Shop offer:
-Added full outfits
-Added mounts
-Added change gender and change name
·Buy points:
-Added new % bonus for each Purchase

---------------------------------------------------

We'll see you at Dopera!

-Dopera Team

Last edited:
Not good start for ot, here you got some tips if you got enough money buy 90 euros/1 day countdown on otserverlist ( if u dont have enough cash dont do it ), make countdown on otland like server starts for 2-3 days and bump it everyday, same with facebook,twiter,youtube etc.. use as much as you can social medias to promote your server and than after few days when u get 100+ register acc make it online So people can have fun and much people probably should be online, I wish you all luck ;)

Not good start for ot, here you got some tips if you got enough money buy 90 euros/1 day countdown on otserverlist ( if u dont have enough cash dont do it ), make countdown on otland like server starts for 2-3 days and bump it everyday, same with facebook,twiter,youtube etc.. use as much as you can social medias to promote your server and than after few days when u get 100+ register acc make it online So people can have fun and much people probably should be online, I wish you all luck ;)
I will think about it but it's a server war don't think it's necessary to countdown. It's just to have fun PVPeing

I will think about it but it's a server war don't think it's necessary to countdown. It's just to have fun PVPeing
If you wanna get more players fast then countdown is very useful, if you wanna get low amount of players then your server won't last for long. Players will login have no one to kill and logout.

edit: I am guessing soft boots only last for 1 day and disappear? "You see a pair of soft boots (faster regeneration) that will expire in 1 day(24 hours)." Also what use is premium account on a war server?

Last edited:
If you wanna get more players fast then countdown is very useful, if you wanna get low amount of players then your server won't last for long. Players will login have no one to kill and logout.

edit: I am guessing soft boots only last for 1 day and disappear? "You see a pair of soft boots (faster regeneration) that will expire in 1 day(24 hours)." Also what use is premium account on a war server?

Soft boots has 24hours of duration, after you have to recharge it for 1k, you can do all premium things without getting premium. Premium is just for mounts and addons, you are free to play and have all from the start.

I am thinking about pay a "promoted server" like one week on OTServlist

Soft boots has 24hours of duration, after you have to recharge it for 1k, you can do all premium things without getting premium. Premium is just for mounts and addons, you are free to play and have all from the start.

I am thinking about pay a "promoted server" like one week on OTServlist
If you plan to do a countdown doesn't matter if its 1 day or a week i will play, i just don't wanna login and have no one to kill.

If you plan to do a countdown doesn't matter if its 1 day or a week i will play, i just don't wanna login and have no one to kill.
Alright, so what could be better a countdown for 1 day or a server promoted in yellow for a week?

Alright, so what could be better a countdown for 1 day or a server promoted in yellow for a week?
I would invest in both, i have done it in the past and i promise you that you will get players. I use to host a war server for br's and got like 300 players the 1st day. And i didn't even have a advertisement thread for it ;d

I would invest in both, i have done it in the past and i promise you that you will get players. I use to host a war server for br's and got like 300 players the 1st day. And i didn't even have a advertisement thread for it ;d
I am going to have vacations next 5-6 days. After I will gonna invest on it. Thanks for the info! It's my first server and like a noob I am working on this server for months... Thanks!

Back