• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] - Dream-OTS 10.9 Custom High Experience Server

The Open-Beta is officially over, thank you everyone who helped us, we hope you enjoy your unique reward when you login in the Official server :)
This does not mean the server is flawless yet, there are still some flaws but nothing severe that can disturb the game-play.
The countdown will be published soon.
Thank you for your time,
We hope you enjoy this amazing server :)

Countdown added to website, sorry that I didn't update this thread yet but been so busy fixing bugs that probably I will only be able to do it after server is online and stable :(
Any custom spell ? I know the vocation have custom name. Still no clue if custom spell/ monster and what kind of enchant weapon you can get and shit like that. Is it just a custom map?

The Scouts dont have healing spells, the pots dont heal on use and the trainers have a bug, just 1 attack and the another dont

Any custom spell ? I know the vocation have custom name. Still no clue if custom spell/ monster and what kind of enchant weapon you can get and shit like that. Is it just a custom map?

All vocations are custom, all items are custom, all spells are custom, I'm sorry that I did not post yet the details, but I've been real busy fixing idiot bugs XD

The Scouts dont have healing spells, the pots dont heal on use and the trainers have a bug, just 1 attack and the another dont

Fixed trainers;
Fixed pots;

About healing spells, Mage is the only vocation that will have healing spells (exura sio), other vocation's can use potions

Sorry for any inconvenience

Greetings everyone!

We want to thank everyone who is spending their time in our server, even that for some people the small amount of player's we have is not enough for them to play, we are still hoping to change their minds, since quantity does not mean quality :)
Today after the official launch we found alot of flaws, so here goes our first update change-log and what we still are working on

Update v 0.1
- Added experience stages for lower levels, since it's the starting levels are quite boring;
- Added a new re-spawn that has level 4,000 monsters;
- Fixed website gift shop, now after you purchase any item the website tells you how to obtain your item in-game;
- Fixed trainers that were re-spawning with bugged health or dead;
- Fixed potions, still not 100% stable but they do the job at this moment;
- Added healing spells for all vocations (healing formulas are being reviewed, they can be Nerf or boosted anytime);
- Fixed the issue that was creating some monsters without level making them immortal;
- Fixed the issue where premium scrolls were infinite, they work properly now;
- Removed market from depot, since it's client side, we can't use it on custom servers;
- Fixed the unique reward for BETA testers (You just need to login if you were a tester, your reward will be instantly added to your backpack);

Current Working on:
- Fix all the runes that Gaius sells;
- Fix addon doll and mount doll;
- Fix some quest rewards that are not working properly;
- Fix runes from gift shop;
- Add message for newcomers, to help them understand better our server;
- Add events that reward event tokens and can be exchanged for gift points;

If we forgot something please send us a ticket, we will answer ASAP!

Best Wishes,
Dream-OTS Staff

Update v0.2:
- Fixed squire spells cool-down, it was very high, it's working properly now;
- Fixed level 25,000 paladin spell, seems it wasn't showing in !spells;
- Fixed all the runes that Gaius sells (field runes, avalanches, great fireball, thunderstorm, sudden death, destroy field);
- Fixed website images on donation shop;
- Fixed runes from donation shop;
- Fixed experience stages, they are now working 100% properly;
- Fixed trainers, now they heal mana to full so mages will skill at the same rate of other vocations;
- Fixed Mages Wands, now they are properly scaling with level and magic level;
- Changed all items level requirement from 5,000 to 2,500;
- Increased the protection level to 10,000 since the power abuse on new people was massive;
- Increased drop rate of creature products from 10% to 50%;
- Increased the gold value of all loot items that can be sold to Rashid;
- Added magic mushroom to all players, it works like normal food but it's infinite;
- Added 91 chests around all spawns, each chest gives 2 crystal coins;
- Fixed the issue that when 2 players attack same monster they receive no experience;
- Fixed all monsters damage formulas, they have more accuracy now but they hit 1/3 of the damage they did before;

Update v0.3 Preview:

- Create a NPC that sells Stone of Wisdom for 100k, this item gives one premium day (Located in temple);
- Fix addon doll and mount doll;
- Fix some quest rewards that are not working properly;
- Fix runes from gift shop;
- Add message for newcomers, to help them understand better our server;
- Add events that reward event tokens and can be exchanged for gift points;

Thank you for choosing us!
We promise we won't disappoint you!

We are very sad that people are not giving us a chance :(
I know that the advertising thread isn't very eye friendly or the server has a very low amount of players but people could at least give us a chance since quantity does not mean quality :(

This doesn't mean we are going to give up, we are here to stay and prove that High Experience servers are not so bad as people think!

If anyone that already played and is not playing anymore or still plays wants to give us some feedback, please do it!
Our work is based on what the community would love to see and not random ideas :)

Greetings!
We planned to launch update 0.4 yesterday but we had some issues that made the game very unstable so we been fixing them, so a lot of time was lost, this means that today we're only launching half of 0.4 update, and tomorrow the other half.
Change-log:

- Fixed speed formula, now speed is scaling with level, you will only be max speed at level 50k;

18181b05eebbe0b0bf1d709380a99048.gif

- Increased experience rate, now it should be stable;
- Gift Shop Runes price was lowered from 1000 points to 520, also level requirement was removed from them;
- Now you are able to create 6 characters per account instead of just one;
- Increased hunting monsters damages and reduced their speed;
- Fixed avalanche runes cool-down, it was half a second instead of a second;
- Fixed all "exana" spells, they must be working properly now;
- Added haste spell "utani max hur";
- Increased knights spells from half a second cooldown to 1 second cooldown, also boosted their damage to balance;
- If you use "look" on yourself or other players now you can see the amount of speed you/others have;
- Changed quest areas to no-pvp to avoid blockers die from other players area damage;
- Removed Stone of Wisdom from the game, if you still have any of these stones, just use them to get your money back;
- Added premium hunting zones;
- Added Premium NPC's where supplies are cheaper and loot buyer gives 50% more gold than any other NPC;
- Removed normal equipment from donation shop, new donation sets with unique stats will be added in next update;
- Reduced Mages MaxHealth, Scouts MaxMana and Squires MaxMana;
- Removed healing potions from Mages and Scouts, the current formulas are mostly magic level based so mages could heal almost 400k hp on squires, this will be fixed soon, sorry for any inconvenience;
- Added a new spell for each vocation, this spell boosts their main skill by 25% while reducing their speed;

Utito Magica:
9c95af1486c004c19fb17552d1bd77a0.gif

Utito Tempo San:
ba39031b2e6df879d2bd024289054978.gif

Utito Tempo:
e5112e898d696fd284faa47fde71f6d0.gif

This is all for today, if you have any question feel free to PM us in the LiveChat!!

Update 0.45 Preview:

- Finish the new village;
- Add AoE spells for all vocations;
- Create more raids, with proper raid areas instead of making them in the city;
- Add Zombie Event, more info about this event will be posted on the website in next update;
I'm sorry if I forgot anything, I've been awake for 22 hours, I'm going to rest few hours and when I come back I will add what's missing to the update preview!! :)

Thank you for staying with us, if you need any help feel free to use the LiveChat to communicate, you do not need to enter a valid email adress, unless you want a copy of that chat to be sent to your email.

trying to try this but cant since my otland ip changer and tibia arent working together for some reason

We also provide a link to Tibia Loader in our website, if you still have this issue with Tibia Loader send us a message on our website Livechat and we will try to help you in any way we can :)

Server is quite fun, I enjoy it atleast! I've found bugs in which the owners attend and fix right away, they do care about the server i can tell.