• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Ducates - 10.76 RL-map | PvP/RPG | Constant Updates

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Ducates Starting! - Feb 07 2015
Ducates is an unique server, very high quality OT with constant updates, no lack of content.

Client: 1074-1076
Port: 7171

About quests:
"You don't have to do a quest to trade with Rashid, but if you want to trade with Djinns you will have to complete the Djinn War Quest."
Is an idea behind many our quests. You won't have to do every single boring quest,
however you can't just walk into Demon Oak or to Inquisition teleporter room.
We have missions for all the quests that are generally more rewarding.
For example we don't consider The New Frontier quest as very rewarding,
but we do so about Inquisition quest.
Conclusion, no missions for the New Frontier Quest (expect last) and all the missions for the Inquisition quest.
Some people might rather just hunt instead of doing the quest for only it's item reward. Therefore to motivate people to quest more,
we have added "exp bonuses" to certain quests. (basically quests with all missions)
By completing those quests you will receive X amount of experience which depends on your experience stage.
You can find the list of these quests here.

Team hunting:
We are using the same party-experience system which CipSoft introduced at their 10.5 update. - 2 different vocations: 10%, 3 different vocations: 40%, 4 different vocations: 80%.

Features:

• Outfits: We have nearly all outfit and addon quests and most of them even include quest-log
  • Taming: You can gather taming items and tame all the mounts
  • Shop: Well balanced and definitely not "pay to win"
  • Rewards on advance: You will get items and money depending on your vocation when you start leveling.
  • Starters protection: Players under 100 level won't drop any items on death as long as they don't have an aggressive skull. (white, red, black)
  • Constant Updates: We are aiming for perfection. Although the server is very good at the moment, we will keep improving and improving it because we know that it is the main key to success.
  • Achievements: We have more than 70 achievements which you can claim and we are adding more all the time. All achievements that players has achieved are visible on character profile.
PvP:
Frags: You will get a red skull if you take 4 unjustified frags within 6 hours (frag time).We really gave this a long thought: what would be the perfect amount that would fit the server and it's that, because:
You don't have to wait very long if you want to go killing people again,
and then again you just can't go to Thais and go killing spree without getting properly punished.
Guild Wars: Guild leaders can start a guild war at their guilds page,
guild wars will last for 7 days or until the set frag amount has been reached (30-999) frags.​
Experience:
  • Staged experience rates with the average experience rate of: 22x. Starting at 50x at level 1 and after level 230 the rate is 2x.
  • Magic: 8x
  • Skill-rate: 22x
  • Semi-high hp/mana regeneration
Some pictures:
H0Hv4NO.png

Receive a holy icon from Grizzly by killing 666 demons.

hnXqD1j.png

Complete tasks at Roshamuul and work together to rebuild the city.

YsalGZG.png

Most major quests include proper quest logs
(you cannot do both Djinn Factions)

uw6UNWm.png

Complete Shadows of Yalahar quest.

ERmT9ck.png

The Curse of Horestis.

Any questions?
Please ask, I am more than willing to answer to your questions.

Create an account!

Last edited:
its pretty much dalerium all over again :(
I actually have to thank you for that comment. - So, thank you.
What is different compared to Dalerium?

The server has lower rates and it's much more "serious" than Dalerium ever was.
Some new quests that Dalerium didn't have:
  • War Against the Hive - You can access the whole hive immediately (no stages)
  • Roshamuul Quests - Added stages + quests below the gate (you need to build the bridge etc.)
  • Shadows of Yalahar quests
  • Liquid Black (outfit)
  • The Hidden City of Beregar
  • Complete Children of the Revolution
  • Complete Wrath of the Emperor
There's probably more but I can't remember all of them right now.
All of those quests include a proper quest-log

I won't write every single thing I've done, I rather ask you to come and try us out.

I been working on the server daily for the past 2 months~
It's definitely not the server it used to be, it's much better.

Even though the server has been under BETA for over 2 months, there's a good chance that there still are some bugs out there.
So, please if you find one - report about it. We will fix it immediately.

Last edited:
The website needs abit of fixing in Firefox, other than that - good luck! :)

Recommended! This guy takes care of his OT's and I will be playing here!
See ya in game ;)

Why don't you just add new stuff to Dalerium, instead of making a new server every time you have new content?

Pump!

Read the news at our website to see what's going on.
Never heard of Ducates?
Click here to register!

I gotta vouch for this guy. I played one of his OTs a long time ago (forgot even what client) and he was always helpful and interested in furthering his OT. I don't care if I am the only one playing his OT, that's how much I respect this guy.

Give his server a chance.

Its says 6 players online? o_O Will u reset the server tomorrow?
Probably..

Seriously though, no.
any restartando ?
Both ^
The server won't reset.
We got a lot plans for the server, all the reported bugs etc. are getting fixed all the time. :)

However it's not easy to increase the player amount although the server itself is great - Not impossible though.
After we have added all the planned features to Ducates, and if the servers population is low as it is now, it's possible that we will start another separate server, similar to Ducates.
It might even increase the player amount on Ducates, also eventually we could allow character transfers from Ducates to the new server, and vice versa. - That would definitely increase player amount on Ducates.
Therefore, if you're one of those, who would like to play the server, but won't because of the low player amount or afraid of reset- You don't have to be: (the server won't reset and if the player amount on Ducates won't increase, you can eventually transfer to populated server).

The plans we're about to add to the server might take months, as said, a lot of plans
So if we're going to start another server, it won't happen anytime soon.

Latest updates:
  • Upgraded client to 10.74 - 10.76
  • Added loot channel
  • Added task count tracker (you can activate this from Grizzly Adams)
  • Fixed multiple map bugs
  • Fixed quite a lot of "item of types"
  • Removed VIP
  • Boats are free
  • Nah'Ale (left of thais Temple) purchases all djinn accessory for 50% of the "original price"
  • Improved monsters behaviour while running after target
  • Fixed all the bugs with What A Foolish Quest
  • Fixed bugs with Ice Islands Quest

You can find more updates at our website.

I want to you contact ATT3. Send me a private msg.

Back