• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ducates 8.60 | Real Map | 24 May 2014!

ATT3

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Ducates.net is starting 24th of May 18.00 CET

fCKywNx.png

Ducates is 8.60 Real-map server with many events and three custom cities.
More information about our cities here
One of our main goals has been to keep the real map as it is, and edit our custom cities instead.
Therefore instead on adding 10 different cities we have been working on the quality of our custom cities.
You can find many custom spawns, many quests with great rewards and from some quests you can get even Premium Points as reward.

You can also get free premium points when leveling up.

At level 175 you will get 30 Premium Points to your Account
At level 210 you will get 50 Premium Points to your Account

At level 240 you will get 75 Premium Points to your Account

General Information
IP/website - ducates.net
Client - 8.60
Port - 7171

Rates;
1 - 50 level, 325x
51 - 100 level, 160x
100 - 129 level, 100x
130 - 150 level, 60x
151 - 180 level, 30x
181 - 200 level, 14x
201 - 230 level, 8x
231 - 250 level, 5x
250 - 280 level, 3x
280 - 300 level, 2x
301+ level, 1.5x

Skill rate; 28x
Magic rate; 14x
Loot rate; 4x

PvP Information
Red Skull
12 kills / day
60 kills / week
140 kills / month

Black Skull
20 kills / day
100 kills / week
200 kills / month

White skull time 8 minutes.

Protection level; 60
Players below level 100 will get free blessings if they die
More general information here

Events
We have couple well-made events which are quite popular.
Rewards from these events vary from rare items to premium points.

Last Man Standing.
The name pretty much speaks for itself.
Zombie arena event.
Who can survive the longest from Zombie Raid?
Team Battle - Blue vs Red team.
Two teams fight until other team reaches X amount of kills.
Note - We are working on adding more custom events.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask.

Premium points when advancing X levels.
HKRz45M.png

Killing in the name of - with bosses
96785307.png

Premium Points from quests :)
M2VWW2P.png

//////

Note - The release date is not 100% dedicated yet, it may change.​

Last edited:
Another Fail.
I don't think so, of course depends on what do you count as a failure and what as successful one.
If you count that only servers with 1000 active players are success and everything below it is a failure, then sure you have good chances to guess right.

But if you are reasonable you can count all servers with least 50 daily active players as minor success, with 100+ as success and with 250+ as major success :)

I will be purchasing countdown on otservlist.org, so you can expect 100+ players on start.

Hello,

It's all a learning experience and advertising is one of the most important parts. On your first server you didn't buy a countdown and that definitely played a big role in how many people even knew about it. No one can play something they never heard of haha.

Good luck in your next server I hope you keep getting better and better.

Best Regards,
imkingran

goodluck! i will try this when it opens! :") make sure to have anti bot if you want 100% real players!

Regards,
Royal Legends

Hello,

It's all a learning experience and advertising is one of the most important parts. On your first server you didn't buy a countdown and that definitely played a big role in how many people even knew about it. No one can play something they never heard of haha.

Good luck in your next server I hope you keep getting better and better.

Best Regards,
imkingran
Agreed.
Not only that there is low amount of people knowing about the server, but also that most ppl who visit the website won't even bother to try the server out since it has low amount of players.

---I haven't gathered any data from this.---

I guess it would be something like, if;
One out of 5 website visitors would login to the server if the server has over 150 players

But then, if its not popular server => low amount of website visitors. yet..
One out of 10 website visitors would login to the server if the server has less than 50 players

Which makes it even more difficult for "small servers" to grow.

Anyway, of course there are many other things on top of that.

To reach over 150+ daily active players, it can't be just 100% "download and run" server.
It has to have something special, good connections etc.

And thanks

I am willing to give Atte another chance, he is a great guy. As long as their aren't resets every 3 weeks.

Seems like a nice server, and i will for sure try it out!
BUT, im very confused about the release date & time..

Ducates.net is starting 24th of May 18.00 CET
Ducates.net is starting 1st of June 14.00 CET
And from the "counter": 05 Days, 07 Hours, 52 Minutes, 04 Seconds. ( If im counting it the right way? it will be starting at: 05.00 (swedish time).

If you could update us abit would be nice :)

The server would probably be great, if it wasn't for the fact that all the donations are extremely overpowered.

The server would probably be great, if it wasn't for the fact that all the donations are extremely overpowered.
My intention wsn't to make donations overpowered, I just made them fairly quick when I didn't have much time.

Anyway, I will do big changes on these donation items expect weapons (fine right now) e.g 55~ atk.

But yeah, I have to agree that those donation items look overpowered to me now.
As said, I will take a futher look into these items/some might be removed and to rest I will adjust them (lower and remove attributes etc.)

If you got any ideas or suggestions please share.

Rly looking forward for the opening of your server mate, whenever it will be.

Some suggestions:

What about making those donate-weapons 2-handed? to make it more worth for players/EK's to make annih/inq to get the best 1-handed. This way the donate weapons wont look overpowered at all :)

That donate Spellbook looks way OP, might be a good suggestion to make it like the spellbook of ancient arcana, +4 ml and +5 death, and ofc lower the def!

Back