• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dyablo 8.0 RLMap | Off Training | Reward Chest | 4 Voc Share| 4k Cinematic Trailer | 1 DEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Dyablo 8.0 is a new server from the GillWings team. It is officially launching Friday, 1st December at 18:00 CET (GMT+1).

Tibia's first cinematic trailer in 4k:

Please get to know more about this project on the following discussion: [8.0] Dyablo RLMap by GillWings - 1st December

IP: go.dyablo.gillwings.com
Port: 7171
Issuance Reports: [email protected]

The experience stages starts at 30x, ends at 2x, the average is 16x.

You can already register your account and characters here: Dyablo
You can find more information about the server here: Info

This project is based on our server Valkyrie, most of features and functionalities are being worked from there. You will meet a lot of newest features introducing to game protocol 8.0:

• Adventurer's Guild
  • Offline Training
    Axe_Trainer.png
    Club_Trainer.png
    Distance_Trainer.png
    Magic_Trainer.png
    Sword_Trainer.png
  • Reward Chest
    Reward_Chest.png
  • Party Sharing: 4 different vocations
  • Guild Wars
  • Hardcore PvP day weekly
  • Death System improved
  • AI NPCs and Monsters
  • Live Cast System
AdventurersGuild.png

We believe that it is time to give you all a different taste in Open Tibia Servers, it is our engagement to ensure that it will remain high quality servers that will remain standing for longer time.

More information will be updated on the website in next days.

If CipSoft had ever decided to start with an 8.0 server, this would be clear example of this journey. Play the future in the past.

Last edited:
Damn impressive work with everything, trailer is so lit!
Can’t wait to play the server
Looks nice, but sadly you need reputation to succeed
Reputation matters indeed, and I believe he already have it as he is known from TwifySoft server, some staff member I guess since his name appears in their last post

wow that trailer is epic and the server looks really promising with all these features! will definitely join and check it out

however i think you should keep the oldschool 8.0 cooldown which means no healing after any spell for a sec

Last edited:
Good luck dyablo, this server looks promising, I'll surely try it if I have a chance.

Looks like exactly what we need a stable 8.0 core with great quality of life upgrades... hopefully we will get some decent ammount of players from the begginig...

Hope it will be better than eloth's team servers that suck lately. Find some ways of promotion so peoples will hear about start.

@Dyabl0 you said that you were doing changes, will you publish them or they will be on website time by time?

can't wait moaaaaar

@Dyabl0 you said that you were doing changes, will you publish them or they will be on website time by time?

can't wait moaaaaar

We will not publish anything detailed to the change logs. However, all the information will be available on the website 24 hours before the server release.

Create your account and obtain extra Premium Account days before starting:
Register | Dyablo

Nothing to worry about. We are doing some tests, we'd suggest you to be ready on this Friday!

@Yelal why would you worry about that haha

Two days more hehe, your trailer is spreading words out there.

Exp drops to 2 at what level?
Advantages of premium?

Current experience stages ends at level 150 with 2x experience rate beyond. We've done thousands of tests with our experience stages, also with other skill rates and we consider this fits very-well. Check out experience stages chart made on Server Information page: Serverinfo | Dyablo
Regarding to the Premium features, there are very few advantages you may gain: Offline Training statues, 50% extra experience bonus during 2 hours of stamina and few abilities more which you may find at website in next days.

Sickest trailer video i ever seen!
Good luck man

May have to try this out, seems interesting....
Seems a bit higher rate then what I usually play, but i'll give it a shot.
Sorc/pally serv? Or somewhat equal vocs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back