• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ELORA 8.0 [22.03.2016] 18:00 CET! [SECOND ELOTH WORLD]

@ people who think my team and i quit, we havent.
Server is still very enjoyable.

I'm currently 43 MS.
If anyone is interested in teaming up, send me a message here on OTLand!
I could start over as well, if you don't have a char yet!

Today, around 21:00 CEST we will enable character transfer. Yes! You will be able to transfer your character from Eloth to Elora! Also we will finally settle easter contest - sorry for that late, but we haven't so much time before.

Remember, that if you gonna transfer your character to Elora world, you will lose your house!

Today, around 21:00 CEST we will enable character transfer. Yes! You will be able to transfer your character from Eloth to Elora! Also we will finally settle easter contest - sorry for that late, but we haven't so much time before.

Remember, that if you gonna transfer your character to Elora world, you will lose your house!
Will this be free?

Holy fuck real Tibia incoming. Im laughing so bad

Back