• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ELOTH - REAL 8.0 FORMULAS/MAP/QUESTS - BETA 16.01.2016 20:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Beta server starts: 16.01.2016 20:00 CET - (Saturday)
Register today at:
http://eloth.net/?subtopic=createaccount

Greetings all old-school fanatics and tibialovers!
After some very long periods of hard work, we are finally very excited to present you our Eloth Test Server. The purpose of the test server will be to gather as much information and data as possible so that the server will be perfect upon release.

Pits of Inferno - one out of many quests.
pits_of_inferno.png

But what is Eloth?
Eloth is a 8.0 real tibia map server created by us, - the same developing team as from Tibianus.
We have used our very precious time in order to replicate anything from:
-NPCs (transcriptions, offers and behaviours)
-Elements of the map (8.0 graphics, sprites etc)
-Quests (every single quest is working like it does on 8.0 Real Tibia!)
-Addons (every single addon must be done like at Real Tibia)
-Spells Damage (all the formulas are taken from tibia 8.0)
-Melee Damage (all the formulas are taken from tibia 8.0)​

We are therefore kindly inviting you over to test out our beta server! It will last for about one or two weeks, depending on how much things which has to get fixed (hopefully just a few). After that has been done, the final version of the server wil be launched. By the time the beta server is running, there will be no SMS-shop, and we do hope that you will enjoy it as a fun fore-taste/preview!

We will of course be very reachable from in-game to listen to reports or suggestions!

The beta server rates:
-Experience x10 static
-Magic x5
-Skill x6
-Loot x3,5​

Like I've said in the previous post I think the exprate is big too low. It's just a test server, not so many ppl will want to hardwork on hunting-exp with knowledge of ots ending in 1-2 weeks...
In my opinion u should higher it...

shame on you wille.

Your server will fail just like all your previous server. Your till now the worst hoster I have seen after 10 years of tibia.

And for those who wait for eloth: Do you really want to play a low exp serv with 1 week gm support? He will just quitt as always and count the money he got during the first week. Some days later you will find a new post on otland that he advertises another project.

and since I am not a selfish guy I`d like to warn everybody. I would not waste any time on his ots anymore!

And by the way...I do not host any ot. I`m just a normal player

Like I've said in the previous post I think the exprate is big too low. It's just a test server, not so many ppl will want to hardwork on hunting-exp with knowledge of ots ending in 1-2 weeks...
In my opinion u should higher it...
10 exp is slow only on start, after 50 lvl its very fast. I hope that the test server will last at least 2 weeks. Another thing is the on high stage layers will jump from rotworms to dragon lord or frost dragons, so i think they want to test all the monsters. for example rotworms, cyclops, dragons, etc.

Anyway good luck and i hope the server will succeed.

10 exp is slow only on start, after 50 lvl its very fast. I hope that the test server will last at least 2 weeks. Another thing is the on high stage layers will jump from rotworms to dragon lord or frost dragons, so i think they want to test all the monsters. for example rotworms, cyclops, dragons, etc.

Anyway good luck and i hope the server will succeed.

Maybe You are right but still its gona be exhausting to lvl at the beginnin with 10x :D

Status
Not open for further replies.