• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

can you buff the gold drop little bit? we dont wanna grind so hard :D like +50% gold
and another question, there is like few free premium days for the guys who create acc before launch?
There is buffed gold already by 50%.
Unfortunately, we won't give free premium days as you already know server is stable and your money won't be wasted here.

Thanks to Marhozi for good Eloth trailer:

Those who never played Eloth before, take a look on movies from our last midrate server:

Eloth has gathered most powerfull teams, which some of them quit Tibia before!
We believe that our low rate server will reach same playerbase as midrate!

Last edited:
fight.png

Do you remember those fights?​

Anyone have a link to all quests of tibia 8.0? I can only find websites with the newest info and that sucks.. Would be awesome if there were an Eloth wiki with 8.0 info or any other website. Thanks guys

BTW who wants to have a good time and funny chit chat on eloth add me ingame: Ksi

@GOD Wille

Yes you said something might be missing but I hope you add more to tasks:
thornback tortoise & toad/tortoise
larvas & scarabs
more PoI monsters

please task NPC in all cities or atleast more than just port hope, otherwise FACC players wont be able to take tasks

Nice shit 1 day before start deleted free promotion
All we changed today is that facc players are able to travel by boats, the rest is same, which means promotion been always just for premium account players.

All we changed today is that facc players are able to travel by boats, the rest is same, which means promotion been always just for premium account players.

as I remember there was no need to be PACCed to buy promotion on first editon of ur eloth/elora
;) im wrong? and ofc untill today

as I remember there was no need to be PACCed to buy promotion on first editon of ur eloth/elora
;) im wrong? and ofc untill today
As far as I remember those servers been highrate and in shop there was addon items, while there is not.

will task be in all or any major cities or just port hope mr willie?

Damn i hate servers on which gms can only change real money shop or ctrl+c and ctrl+v everything + trying to suck as many money from ppl as they could then restart and open new server.

Do you guys added anything new? Or u just write "we have fixed all issues!" and then after server start we face same problems?

What about defence and attack of knight. Still knights got waste with full set and 85/85 skills 70lvl on mobs like apes, lizards, djinns on which people were making money on this tibia? Still knight got same defence as mages or paladins (without xbow and bow XD?)

And im asking if this edition is same as 8.0 orshaabal servers where u hunt with ues sds and exori gran's on frost dragons, dls, hydras, poi monsters?

GOD Willie, I have donated 5 euros and am waiting for my points... You still didn't add them to my account and I have already sent you a private msg but you dont reply...

GOD Willie, I have donated 5 euros and am waiting for my points... You still didn't add them to my account and I have already sent you a private msg but you dont reply...
Unfortunately, I can't see any payment for 5 eur yet. There have been payment 3 euro by Paulo~ and this payment should receive points.

Unfortunately, I can't see any payment for 5 eur yet. There have been payment 3 euro by Paulo~ and this payment should receive points.

Sorry you are right.. I paid 3 euros haha. I sent you the transaction ID by inbox please activate my points. thanks

Back