• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

I was really interested in playing eloth because I heard the rate would be about 10x.. 2x is ridiculous..honestly dont think a lot of people will play unfortunately. Please consider at least 5x, that way it isnt easy but not as hard as RL tibia.. Thanks.

10x exp stage was some time ago and die really fast beacouse of bugs etc.

So what about stages??? Napyrke had 5x exp rate and it was also hard in the beginning but easy after 100+. Just make it a higher rate in the beginning and 2x after level 100-110 and maybe 1x after 170. You guys always forget about how many people play this OT and how long you need to even leave rookgard with 2x exp.

I don't know about the most of you, but I have a job and not that much time but I would love to play a nice 8.0 OT and have some actions there. I am sure I am not the only one who will suffer from this low exp stage.

task system is a must . or ppl will lose motivation fast and ot will die in a few weeks.
also make it that 2 ppl can do task together.
and do somthing with this lootrate or at least 2x gold rate please.

The thing is people want to play on low rates its fun when its pretty hard but not TOO HARD. Loot x1 is ridiculus especially when you have to buy spells on your own, imagine loot from ghoul 12 gp when you have to buy spells like utani gran hur etc :) Also traveling requires premium account this is rly bad move and owners will very soon realise that people wont enjoy it. " Hard but not TOO HARD " mark my words.

We all wanted lowrate with task's, but like alot of people said, gold drop needs buff for it not to be just a massive grind..

Trust me, it's not only the gold drop. Lets expect around 500+ people in the beginning. People have to buy all spells, promotion, premium to travel. It will take ages to get levels and a decent amount of cash.
Yes, low rate servers are good- but there are still several numbers between 2 and 10... use them for staged exp rates.
I think that the old eloth was a really good server - the people were not too high but there were too many bugs. If they are really fixed now why don't you make everything like old eloth (maybe a bit lower) and offer something else for premium account?

We are still thinking between 2 or 3x experience rate.
We know already that it will take ages to get out from rookgaard, thats why we have added an system that will add you 100 experience every minute if you are in fight with monsters for the first day, so you will leave rookgaard pretty fast.
Gold drop rate will be magnified by around 25%.
Currently we are discussing about tasks right now, how they should works etc.

We know already that it will take ages to get out from rookgaard, thats why we have added an system that will add you 100 experience every minute if you are in fight with monsters for the first day, so you will leave rookgaard pretty fast.

At least 3x please.. although I still think 5x would be an innovative rate and that would unite people of both worlds (people that want low rate 2-3x and people that want 10x). About gold 50% magnified would be better. Loot could also change to 2x. Tasks should be 100% there also!

100 EXP FOR NOTHING HHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :D MEDIVIA WAS 1X AND PEOPLE DID LEAVED ROOKGARD. BYE THEN IF ITS SOME SHIT OTS WITH FREE EXP XD

possibility to take tasks from parcel npc in every city, 2 ppl get task, balanced like medivia

100 EXP FOR NOTHING HHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :D MEDIVIA WAS 1X AND PEOPLE DID LEAVED ROOKGARD. BYE THEN IF ITS SOME SHIT OTS WITH FREE EXP XD
mad rookstayer or what? :D rookgard sucks its a decent solution but yes its a bit strange

Last edited:
^^ JUST A GUY WHO WANT TO PLAY HARD LOW RATE NOT SOME SHIT THAT MAKES GAME EASIER. FCK PUSSIES!

- Change Exp:
5x exp untill 80 (delete the 100 experience every minute instead so at whatever time you start the OT you have the same chance)
2x exp after that
maybe 1x exp after around 150-180

- People should have all spells without buying them

- Tasks give a little amount of exp and some money

- Higher lootrate on gold

It will still be hard because people have to do all quests to sell items and the loot rate is low.

^^ JUST A GUY WHO WANT TO PLAY HARD LOW RATE NOT SOME SHIT THAT MAKES GAME EASIER. FCK PUSSIES!
Dzony, if you are the one who played on zaeros - you are just a guys who abuses bugs and uses bot to get mlvl. So dont play the big one~

only server i played is medivia so im not that guy. bye. THIS IS LOW RATE NO MID RATE SO STOP FOR FCK SAKE WITH GOLD X 10000 OR LOOT X 50 OR EXP 100 UNTIL LVL 10

- Change Exp:
5x exp untill 80 (delete the 100 experience every minute instead so at whatever time you start the OT you have the same chance)
2x exp after that
maybe 1x exp after around 150-180

- People should have all spells without buying them

- Tasks give a little amount of exp and some money

- Higher lootrate on gold

It will still be hard because people have to do all quests to sell items and the loot rate is low.

The whole point is that Stages suck.
Why?

People abuse the fact that you can have 5x exp and when you die you can level it back in half the time of anyone arround 80-100.. and the damage diffrence isn't big at all in arround the levels.

Keep it static 3x with tasks and everyone will enjoy it.

See you all on the 24th when i get home :))

/adde boostmeister (not first to 100 this time :( )

Back