• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

zanim wystartuje eloth przemyśl rook, moim zdaniem najlepsze rozwiązanie 10 expa na rooku i co 1 min najazd snejkow, lub od 8 lvl od razu start.
wejdzie na mid rejta pewnie z 500+ osob i znow bd to samo co ostatnio 50% ludzi nie bedzie szukalo rata przez 10 min, takze ogarnij to.

First of all, you shoudnt let all this polish speaking in the english game chat and trade... that would already give another reputation for the server.
Second, when are you planning in releasing it?

It's good you make medium rate and what not.

But what about current lowrate server? Are you gonna do anything? It need few things done to be better

BIG SMASH

medium rate = ? dont make it 100 in 1 day and dont make the stages drop rapidly but gradually. and disable rookgard for the first 3 days, when is it starting?

YES EEEEEELOTH MIDRATE WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

Use the same rates as the first version of Eloth. :)

or your own server where u play with 2 mc and 1 other ppl closes down hahaha

I don't use mc. I have 1 char only, Hulk. And in fact, there is almost nobody who use MC, because you don't need to.

NP. They said it won't get reseted!!! ;)

!!! BIG SMASH !!!

I don't use mc. I have 1 char only, Hulk.

They said it won't get reseted !!!

!!! BIG SMASH !!!

~~not signed, u use mc for uhmaking and we both know the nick of this char

it will get closed soon, get ready to commit suicide

Back