• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Elysia 8.6 |RL Map+custom|Events|Guild points|Raids + rare loot|Start: 28/01/17 - 15.00 CET

Elysia

Reaction score

SERVER START POSTPONED TO 18.00 CET this evening. More information is found att www.elysia.se - See you soon!

dV81WZ9.png

Introduction

Welcome to a new Real Map Server 8.6 with the ambition to never be reseted and to be online for a very long time. We started the project with www.elysia.se over 8 months ago. With the current exp stage, rates, not too over powered donate items and regulary updates we believe these ambitions are possible to achieve. To be able to offer you a great RPG and PVP feeling we have worked a lot with testings and fine tunings and are finally able to announce the start of Elysia.
Gather your team, make great war against other teams and try to rule the server - Welcome!

(!) WIN PREMIUM POINTS
Anyone who has created an account with a character before Saturday 28th January 12.00 (CET) have a chance to win 100 premium points. 10 accounts registered before Saturday 28th January 12.00 (CET) will win 100 premium points each and the winners will be appointed on the forum at www.elysia.se before the server starts.
dV81WZ9.png

Website
www.elysia.se
dV81WZ9.png

Server Start
Elysia is starting on Saturday 28th January 2017 at 15:00 (CET).
dV81WZ9.png

Map

Elysia is a Real Map server with 6 additional towns. Gengia, Oken, Pyre, Asylum, Vikia and Midgard which are available for all players.
dV81WZ9.png

Points system

At level 150 you will get 30 Premium Points to your Account
At level 200 you will get 30 Premium Points to your Account
At level 250 you will get 65 Premium Points to your Account
dV81WZ9.png

Experience stage

1 - 30 - 300x

31 - 50 - 250x
51 - 80 - 150x
81 - 100 - 50x
101 - 120 - 40x
121 - 140 - 20x
141 - 170 -10x
171 - 200 - 4x
201 - 250 2x
251+ - 1x

Rates
Skills: 20x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 3x
dV81WZ9.png

Features

-
War of Emperium Event - is a guild event where your guild are able to take control of a castle and gain +10% exp in 2 days.

-Massive Team Battle Event
-Infected Zombie Event
-Raids: Raids with rare loot. Compete against other guilds and make sure your guild will take advantage of the loot.
-Free guild points depending on different criterias. (more items to be added to the guild shop before server start).
-Cast System
-Guild War System
-Almost all rl quests
-Free premium
-Open PVP
-Hosted 24/7 on a dedicated game server
-Active owners to work and release new updates to keep the server alive
-Our ambitions is to have this server open for a very long time with no resets which we believe are possible with the current stage, rates and regulary updates
dV81WZ9.png

Pictures

Thais
Forum1.png

forum2.png

Vikia
forum3.png

Asylum
forum4.png

forum5.png

Midgard
forum6.png

forum7.png

forum8.png

dV81WZ9.png

Facebook & Contact Details

https://www.facebook.com/elysiase/

Do not hesitate to contact us using this forum, the forum at www.elysia.se or send an email to [email protected].

See you at www.elysia.se on Saturday 28/1!

Last edited:
ill prolly try it out the only big downside to 8.6 is all the bots avaliable in that verison alot of the people will be afk hunting

ill prolly try it out the only big downside to 8.6 is all the bots avaliable in that verison alot of the people will be afk hunting
You are welcome to try! Might be true but according to me 8.6 is one of the best clients for pvp. There will always be advantages and disadvantages :)

Hi Mythera,
Oh is that a rule? Unfortunately I wasn't aware of it :(
Yeah but alot of people never read the rules :p its just that the rule is that server must be online 7 days after thread is made

edit: Also i kind of think because of the items on GuildShop that its making it look like a pay2play :\ only thing worth of them 2 items is the stamina cake, also why call it a Donators Backpack if its free from GuildShop? Might aswell remove the guildshop since only 1 of 2 items are useful...Unless you plan on adding more items to the GuildShop, if not then you should just remove it.

Yeah but alot of people never read the rules :p its just that the rule is that server must be online 7 days after thread is made

edit: Also i kind of think because of the items on GuildShop that its making it look like a pay2play :\ only thing worth of them 2 items is the stamina cake, also why call it a Donators Backpack if its free from GuildShop? Might aswell remove the guildshop since only 1 of 2 items are useful...Unless you plan on adding more items to the GuildShop, if not then you should just remove it.
Thanks for letting me know Mythera!

Well I did mention that more items will be added before the server start here under features and I've added some more items now :) true, might change the name of it.

Dear Otlanders,

For your information server start is postponed from 15.00 CET to 18.00 CET. Everything is fine with the server and the only reason is that we would like to optimize the players from the start since players normally have more time to play in the evenings. More information is found at www.elysia.se, see you soon!

Back