• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia 7.4 RealMap/SharedExp/Tasks - AntiBot Client [03.01.2015]

What rates are the best for you?

• From x60 at level 8 to x1.5 at level 150

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x120 at level 8 to x2 at level 180

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have added a POLL on the thread, please vote your opinion.
Remember to buy pizza, some energy drinks this evening, Extibia gonna launch at 20:00 CET!

I think the exp till level 80-100 should be high, but after 100 very low, like 2x so we dont have 200 levels after 5 days...

That stages which you gave is exaggeration, it's to low.

I think those rates would be best:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x60
From 21 To 40 - x40
From 41 To 70 - x20
From 71 To 90 - x12
From 91 To 101 - x6
From 102 To 121 - x4
From 121 To 140 - x3
From 141 to 151 -x2
From 151 -x 1,5

If you are well protected against DDOS server is set low rate similar to Anticus take over all of his players , mid rate and h is the rate at week or two weeks and server dedek.

Maybe rates a bit smaller like this :

I PROPOSE :

From 1 To 7 - x30
From 8 To 20 - x15
From 31 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 50 - x8
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x6
From 71 To 80 - x5
From 81 To 90 - x4
From 91 to 100 -x3
From 101 -x2

This is a little sick to take 100 lvls in one max two days.
If you want a long-term server set low multipliers.
Losing exp after death should also be for Tibia 7.4 then it makes sense to kill someone and do war on the server.

If you are well protected against DDOS server is set low rate similar to Anticus take over all of his players , mid rate and h is the rate at week or two weeks and server dedek.

Maybe rates a bit smaller like this :

I PROPOSE :

From 1 To 7 - x30
From 8 To 20 - x15
From 31 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 50 - x8
From 51 To 60 - x7
From 61 To 70 - x6
From 71 To 80 - x5
From 81 To 90 - x4
From 91 to 100 -x3
From 101 -x2

This is a little sick to take 100 lvls in one max two days.
If you want a long-term server set low multipliers.
Losing exp after death should also be for Tibia 7.4 then it makes sense to kill someone and do war on the server.

"if you want long-term server" Yeah because that worked for every other 50 servers before this one? The only server that last more than a few weeks is tibianic.
This is not supposed to be a feggot tibianic server for noobs without pvp this is a pvp server, for war.

Rates are too much High - today I think someone get 50+++ lvl... end of week - 200... And thats all..

"if you want long-term server" Yeah because that worked for every other 50 servers before this one? The only server that last more than a few weeks is tibianic.
This is not supposed to be a feggot tibianic server for noobs without pvp this is a pvp server, for war.

Ingens I know that nowadays hard on a long-term server but with a slightly reduced multipliers game may turn out to be much better and more interesting than punching a level 100 in 1 day.
Also, I doubt it stood for a feed of the server for more than a month with players online .

Rates are too much High - today I think someone get 50+++ lvl... end of week - 200... And thats all..

Yes, the multipliers are much too high, I hope that changes it to lower a lot .

Extibia , now you have the chance to enable low rate server successfully because Anticus died , nothing like that at the present moment does not start , also should try

Last edited:
Its a shame extibia because when I downloaded your client my security system for virus's went bonkers and deleted your client instantly. I tried it again, it deleted it again. I actually pay for my protection service so its the best around and quite frankly your is ate the hell up. Or should I say is eating other people up because its a Trojan galore. Good luck.

Its a shame extibia because when I downloaded your client my security system for virus's went bonkers and deleted your client instantly. I tried it again, it deleted it again. I actually pay for my protection service so its the best around and quite frankly your is ate the hell up. Or should I say is eating other people up because its a Trojan galore. Good luck.
i got malware byte didnt said anything :/ sorry bro but you using fake virus databases :// ( i got premium too)

maybe its extibiaCam as its a inject dll i suppose?

From x40 at level 8 to x2 at level 100
if you people want those stages go to fucking classicus or something its time for high rate like... too much stage copies those days..

loot rate -4x
exp should be really fast and easy till lvl 80 then a bit harder.

Some anti-virus can show you a virus in our client, because of injected .dll (anti-bot system).

From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 35 - x8
From 36 To 45 - x7
From 46 To 55 - x6
From 56 To 65 - x5
From 66 To 75 - x4
From 76 To 90 - x3
From 91 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5
My opinion best rates.

Back