• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ExTibia LowRate, Real Map 7.4 oldschool, 04.11.16 6:00PM CREATE CHARACTER

Bodziosmen

www.otservers.eu ADVERTISE YOUR OTS
Reaction score

Server start 04.11.16 6:00 PM

Welcome, wanderer, to the fascinating world of ExTibia, a massive multiplayer online role playing game based on 2005y cipsoft (Thanks to them for very good game). Take the role of a valorous adventurer, explore a huge realm of magic and mystery and make friends with people from all over the world! To learn more about ExTibia take a look at our screenshots and the list of features. For detailed information please see the manual. To start playing sign up for a free account.

---Experience:---
3x
-Loot 2x
-Magic 4x
-Skills4x
-Spawns 1x
-Promotion 10,000gp
-Needed vice leaders to create guild (As real tibia)
-Houses auctions on web-page
-7.4 Real Map, spawns, npcs, quests
-Djinns Quests (Ankrahmun)
-Free Premium Account
-3 kills to red skull
-6 kills to ban (ban for 2 days)
-2 notations to ban (2 days)
-pvp world
-time to decrase frag 5h, checkable on your account site

---Webpage:---
Server has fully 7.3 Tibia webpage. You can see how many monsters players killed on server. Also we have added custom things like you can lookup who have redskull, who's pz locked.

Create account and character at:
http://extibia.hopto.org/lowrate/

image.jpg

image.jpg

1_Copy.jpg

image.jpg

3_Copy_Copy.jpg

I'll play this
I'm a little confused, when I create a character I only see extibia.
Is that the highrate or lowrate? o_O
One more thing, highrate starts 1/1 lowrate starts 1/4?

thanks robbydeath, you need to browse lowrate world left on the site or on the start, yes you placed good start dates :)

Bodzio - do you added or you want add advertisement on otlist?
Other - not too much long is this domain?

thanks Gekkerd! Peyo witch one otlist? i will buy new domain soon

Back