• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Extibia v2 - 7.4 [BUGFREE, STABLEST SERVER]

Extibia should be?

• Client 7.4

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Client 7.1

Votes: 22 75.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Entering demon hell should be lvl 80 (not 100) also I think that MPA and MMS should be sellable to Rashid!

Failed cause of you guys, you just saw one bug then quit instead of try to give another chance.

The thing is, we saw one bug. We gave it another chance. We saw 3 more bugs we gave it another chance, we saw another 10 bugs and we quit after you called this a "polished server", which just proved that you only lie and BS.
Lvl 100 the first day so that people can war for 2 weeks, like oldera. Else it'll be the same as last time you'll have 70 players that actually bother spending time here.

The thing is, we saw one bug. We gave it another chance. We saw 3 more bugs we gave it another chance, we saw another 10 bugs and we quit after you called this a "polished server", which just proved that you only lie and BS.
Lvl 100 the first day so that people can war for 2 weeks, like oldera. Else it'll be the same as last time you'll have 70 players that actually bother spending time here.

We have just fixed everything we had, there wasn't huge bugs, just few small bugs which we fixed all in 1 day.
Now the server works propely, and no - we don't lied to anyone, we just wasn't able to test EVERYTHING if it works propely, best testers are players and you know that.
There's no bugs atm, we just fixed everything. Extibia is the most stable and gameable server 7.4 ever you have seen. Just give it a try.
I don't think so it's so funny to fight on 100 levels, really. I just want to open Extibia v2 bugfree to get players online not for 1 or 2 weeks! We want to players stay for a months!
If you want to play 7.4 you should try this, ask all players who's playing Extibia they'll tell you everything works perfectly now.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
I have never seen such an asshole who keep self-promoting himself in every fucking post so I got so annoyed I had to make a user on otland to point this out for you.

1: You do not have the most stable oldschool server ever! so stop saying that you fucking idiot!
2: It's not fucking bugfree! no game is bugfree! bugs will always be in games no matter what, fix old bugs and new appears!

What I could correct you with.
1: You server is stable, yes right, the freeze the other day(game freeze, not internet freeze) because the dragon standing at me, when I had 100 hp and froze, I was still alive when the freeze ended after half a fucking minute.
Also it have crashed 2 times the last 4 days.
2: you don't have premission to call it bug free when you can't fix a fucking wallbug in edron for 2 weeks after I reported it to you in the game, all I get "ty" and then nothing happens.......

But that's not so bad really, but the FUCKING SELF PROMOTING on every fucking post make you look so fucking stupid!

I played a lot of time on extibia , and yea first 3 days were hard , but damnnn guys if you will stay a bit longer , just one day , then u will saw that this ots is amazing .
extibia is without lags so just imagine how easy is to aim sd .. im flying on this ots not walking and nah its not cause i have bot .. stop with this , iam weak ;p
after those 3 days none report bug i think or max two ?.. its not like anticus owenr that for one bug he need 2 days , no way ... they are online almost all day here .. i whant you guys to join here srsly , give him just one more chance and u will see that it was worth it !!!
can imagine big teams fighting here ..
Punio wrote me that if i will kill him one more time he will destroy this shit by ddos in one minute and what ? yeee .. still online :/
Extibia and Nox they are very friendly , they really show me that they care abuout players cause now its hard to find firendly Gm's.with high activity
it depends from you guys if this server will stay for longtime or nah ,just play here and stay dont quit cause after level 100 is 2x exp and now u will not make 10 lvl in one day :( , hope that extibia will be second server after tibianic ,cause this guys deserve for this

@Ingens , yeee on highrate we will fight for 2 weeks and quit but whats next ? we will search for another server to start from beginning ? maybe better will be to stay on one server for long time with your own character with all your stuff and you will now that u still can login on your acc after couple months ye ?

it will die in 2 weeks enywey becose of originaltibia and new tibianicserver so you should make it highrate

originaltibia 8.0 its for 1 weeek max , tibianic exp x1 , i think that this middle rate will be perfect for ppl who dont will join original cause tibia 8.0 and tibianic cause exp too low , some of ppl dont whanna exp 1year to fight so they looking for good middle rate ."middlerate" cause this ot is already highrate for me

no i rather fight for 2 weeks and have fun then reset and fight 2 more weeks and go on like that til im 50 y o, it means 90% pvp 10% rpg, not 10% pvp 90% rpg

so why on anticus were 300 ppl online ? even if ppl know thats laggy aka buggy shit ?
maybe ppl like more low/middle then highrate?

I would really like it if you could make it as much like anticus as possible. I was having a blast on that server. I love the graphics and dont care if theres a ban system, that should be expected. I will admit i was one of the guys who played extibia for first day and quit at lvl 40 because there was so many stupid bugs, the one that aggravated me the most was when somebody would log out while i was killing them. Also, extibia was really unlikable and wasn't as fun as anticus was, so it was hard to go from playing anticus (a fun old school ot) to extibia (the same as any other 7.4 ots except with bugs). So i just quit but you do seem like active gms and if you can get a nice stable 7.1 server up and running that would be awesome, preferably as much like anticus as possible. Just make sure there are no bugs and have a real tester go through to make sure, instead of some 192 ms bullshit who don't even test promotion.

I don't think you'll get very far with making a 2nd version which is exactly like the first, so change it up a bit, even if its just the sprites etc.

Hell yea tibia 7.1 no lags and crash? i will try it !
plz add just hydras cave without porthope , this idea is amazing !!!
see you soon !

Can someone else say something about this ots then Ender ?
dont even gonna listen punio mex and rest hes team cause they fck nbbs
Mix 7.1 with hydras ? seems good ,i think u first after tibianic who will add something new in old times !! great move
dont listen this guys who wanna hrate, trust me its not gonna work .

aaa btw. plz add ban for frags, i know that 7.1 dont had this but u should add , ofc ankh will be there ye?

it is a nice server but people killing without punishment turned it into a random pk server, players ueling everyone, every level 40 died for level 70~80 then left

it is a nice server but people killing without punishment turned it into a random pk server, players ueling everyone, every level 40 died for level 70~80 then left
its why he change frags for rs/ban i guess :p

i will play here but i will only bot runes all day and shoot them at dls during the night time for fast lvls, until i am top lvl/ml and can run around an ue people. just like most ppl did on the last server. gm doesnt ban botters/macroers which he said himself on the other thread, so its perfect. worst thing that will happen is he will kick u offline without ban or anything, but rarely that will happen because he doesnt check up players or even care. so yeah it will be fun for some ppl ;D

i will play here but i will only bot runes all day and shoot them at dls during the night time for fast lvls, until i am top lvl/ml and can run around an ue people. just like most ppl did on the last server. gm doesnt ban botters/macroers which he said himself on the other thread, so its perfect. worst thing that will happen is he will kick u offline without ban or anything, but rarely that will happen because he doesnt check up players or even care. so yeah it will be fun for some ppl ;D
nice brroo ! :D i will not have to put mine :D will just exiva u and i will have 20 bp sds for free :p i like your idea <3

no u wont. cuz i will do in thais food shop where u cant enter, u can just stand outside and watch me! like geezah and the others who did it on other serv or alivex ;D

Back